Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8960 8961 8962 8963 8964 8965 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm
I'll have to get on that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 am
hai knitterz sorry had to go to work after saying hi yesterday smile

AMFG! i did my income taxes yesterday... and i expected around 6 or 700 bucks.. usually what i get if i do well. i got 1230 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!

the earned income credit was raised pretty much doubled or more by obama this year and there's some kind of pay to work incentive he added also. the 2 of those together contributed to 400 extra dollars and my work actually holds out what they're supposed to and gives it back.. i've had jobs that messed that up.

i'm so excited! i've never gotten that much back b4. and since i have good hours and work i dont have to be like paying every bill. we're going to put a portion in bank just to have as safety net for bills. but i got the 2 plushies from wow taht come with in game pet eeee ^^ i must show u. i have 121 pets vanity pets on wow now i collect em.
http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=c:5,c:33
i have all 4 of those now. waiting on mail prollie should come by ups 2m ono day off for the 2 plushies ^^ woot!

and imma get a blue tooth or cell type wireless headset so i can sit on vent but wander around too... still determined to get some of ya'll into my ventrillo and make a just gaia guildies room on it with password.

ok. i'll return u to ur peaceful chats. only have 2 hrs to check on me wows. have fun!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:59 am
Federal Government took my tax money because they over paid me when I was still in the Army in 2008. So we only got to play with Spice's money. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:17 am
awww i'm very sorry that's shiiiittty. they took mine a few years ago was 700 bux but still D:.. turned out i'd let my deferred college loan come out of deferment into default and had forgotten to check on it. so they took taxes. always check every year on my loans now tho. still they kept the munnies crying

and olah peepies. i'm thinking woo hoo! on half off sell figure that should make everything cheeper in marketplace iiiii wants a penguin i love mah fish tank this could be dangerous twisted

gonna check on the wows but i'm off today i'll be back shortly much lubbz heart

edit: next day: k mornin went shopping yet again amg i love love this hair!. time to go to work bbl!

RE-EDIT: ITS MARCH!!!!! MARCH MARCH MARCH!!!!!
SNOW WILL GO AWAY AND I'LL SEE GRASS AGAIN THIS MONTH.... I THINK!

u gotta understand.... other than last wk for one evening when i saw a 2ft by 9ft strip of grass that quickly got snowed back over. i havent seen grass since b4 xmas gonk gonk i'm losin it..... srsly pirate dramallama cheese_whine emo

rere---k i dunno but its an edit-edit: where is everyone. its been days! days!!. WAKE UPPPPPA!

rerere-edit or w/e: ok its much later in afternoon now and time to go to work till tonite. lata!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:33 pm
@ Rydia: Oh, don't worry; I think the snow has run its course now. We had a pretty nice mild afternoon in the UK that was quickly followed by a bit of 3pm rain. But overall, it was a pretty nice day for a change, with a nice clear sky. Made me regret wearing my big coat, interestingly enough.
I think Spring has well and truly arrived. 3nodding

...and if the UK's weather is improving, you know that yours will be, soon. xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 pm
hoooorah then biggrin gooood to hear. that's how i'm thinking. but now everyones lost it and is all paranoid and depressed. i guess where its kinda errr. rly rly rural. so many ppl who live here are married ppl with kids that have been off school for all of january and february to the pt the parents are all acting friggin crazy. they're so depressed and easily angered when they come into the store. ....

so glad i dont have kids lol . i get along with em long as they're someone elses lol. but ya i figure its march its pretty much over. even if some random rare big snow hits... its march! it'll melt like the next day. and its snowed big in march like 2 times in 30 yrs.

so everyones convinced that since its been so bad up to now that it's going to be bad in march. cuz of 2 times in those 30 years it was.. and... "you know we got 2 1/2 feet of snow that april back in 1987.." i've heard that s**t so many times in last few days. every time i try to say "its march, its ok now".. lol ppl can be arseholes and upset or be happy. i choose to be happy bout it cuz isnt gonna make a damn difference either way lol.

edit (like 2 secs after got an afterthought): almanacs can suck my left imaginary nut!...... that's the other defense. MAH ALMANAC PERDIKTED ALL THIS! AND IT PERDIKTS THE BIGGEST STORM WILL BE IN MARCH. kiss mah arse mother nature, almanac, santa claus , frosty and anyone else who's determined that we 1000% will have snow every day in march and april lmao. iiii dont think so.. no! scream ......sorry lol i think i went on mini rant.. typing to myself on that one.. uhhhh. k bai  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:17 pm
In my spare time, I have managed to start a Let's Play series for Pokemon Emerald. ^_^

It sucks, but everybody starts somewhere!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm
booored.. *rolllls leffft, rollllls right, rollllls left...rolllls right.... *poking wall ... poke poke poke poke poke poke eek

cant get into wow lately. i ordered a wireless headset for ventrillo and 2 plushies of the mounts ally and horde fliers with ingame pet card.... so kinda was hoping they'd come in today. but nope. says on tracking should be here 2m tho. woot! excited. i dont want or buy myself anything cept occasional gaia and itunes cards so whee...

but in the meantime. i cant.. stop.. shoppin on gaia lol. so here i am again. rattling more.

re-edit(next day): eeee. well the headset last nite from amazon said it'd be here today but blizzard store didnt say anything. today it says its in wv and mah plushies and pets will be here by 4:30 pm today woot woot. pets will come to chris's moms gotta wait till he gets home from class this afternoon to get thsoe... buuut the headset will come to me house. cant wait!. to be able to wander around house the way i do and talk will be uber. mornin peeps. day off today!

re-re-edit(soon after re-edit lol):and boo my lilla mermaid died today D: when they had half off sell tho i bought extra lilla and memphis in marketplace so its lilla the 2nd now biggrin

rerere-edit: AMG JOYGAZUM. headset just got here!!! charging it up trying to give it as much time to charge i dun think i can wait 2.5 hrs to be fully charged woot. time to go try it with wow i'll bbl tho. have fun peeps.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 am
Hey guys! >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:12 pm
Heyy >=D  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:51 pm
Hay is for horses, but hey is for anybody being informally greeted. =P  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:58 am
ooo...mmm..gggg. angie!!!!!! is that the rainbow background for rainbow bright?!??!?!?! holy fux!!!!

runs to marketplace... i did a cosplay of rainbow bright. still got the gear to do it. that was my fave cartoon character when i was very little is when that came out.!! i gotta find that1! u made my mornin. even if its not it'd go with mah cosplay for later on.

oh .. and i found a murlop (murloc) for just 1.1 mil.. i know sounds nuts but its usually not for sell or a couple to few mill. and i'm a wow nut. i had to have it! eeeee. i'm pooor now tho lol trying to figure out if i can sell something  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:14 am
Rydia what the hell you doin buying my starmony? xD

Edit: It's actually based off the online game Robot Unicorn Attack. You could have gotten a starmony for free by clicking this link.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=superamazingitem  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 am
o. why ty!!!
now i have 3 xD cuz i already had bought 2. but i'm happy with that. because i cant help but see that item go up in price its gorgeous xd
and i bought urs?? rly?? i didnt read who i bought it from i went to google what angie was wearing to figure it out then was like hell yuh!
so i uhh went lil overbored. it looks like a bag of skittles threw up on me rofl

but didnt wanna use the way angie was wearing that's hilarious btw angie xD i just saw the hair and was like OMFG!!

i'm sooo excited to find such gorgeous hair for so cheap... and for free. tyvm smile

edit plus i have the alt she can have sessy hair now <3 imma come here on her later and clicky that link again too. ty again. time to check on the wows this morning. so happy to see more ppl in bar today and last nite. hi everyone /wave  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 am
Yeah i collected one from all my mules. Now i'm a good 50k richer xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8960 8961 8962 8963 8964 8965 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games