Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8961 8962 8963 8964 8965 8966 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 am
nice i had a paper somewhere long ago i need to copy it into my email folder or something with every last email and elf i created for gaia back when we did the xmas elves. but i do least remember strebeck my alt on here. i still swap out evolving items with her. k bai! bbl smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:58 am
@Rydia Thanks biggrin I was bored so I just threw a bunch of items together x3  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:27 am
olahhh. i'm loving that whole closet feature from is it gaia labs? i think that's where i turned it on at. or maybe its main feature now. but i can have the 4 outfits saved and i seem to go with the dark version of this hair or the rainbow in the day or other at nite lol. then weird rapunzel or that catapiller at odd times lol.

dont go into work till 4pm to 9. took a shift they asked me to couple days ago. least puts me up to 30 hrs. first time in couple months i'll have had 30 hours+. welp... time to go check on the wows trying to make mahself stick to lvling my dk so she can herb and ore it up and i'll be richhhhh. cept for buying my alts epic flying now >.<

i'll be back in a bit. mornin and have fun!

edit (next day): wakey wakey i checked in this morning and its nite now. just sayin howdy and gnite case i dont make it back on till 2m. bai!

edit(neeext mornin. i only say what time it is so least it doesnt look soooo crazy with all the edits): olah mornin sup. i work 5to 10:30 tonite and am already up at 8 am yays i'll feel great by tonite when they have me scheduled to go in /cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:11 pm
I am posting in here............again. I have so many things to keep up with its crazy sweatdrop  

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 am
well ty for making time to post here then xD

cuz now i dont have to post the edits re-edits and rere-edits....

olah and mornin peeps! off today. just got the shower out of the way. slept in. actually stayed up till 3:30 or 4 am last nite and slept till noon today woot! i havent been able to stay up late lately or sleep in. feeling bit more normal cuz that's what i used to do all the time. lately i been old lady and sleeping early getting up early.

but no moar! the sky is back after a 2 1/2 month absence due to mother nature being a b***h hore so with more daylight then soon to come daylight savings giving us moar daylight in the evening i think i'll be much more ... normal? no that's not it... i'll be less normal.. which for me.. is normal.. yup. k imma shut up now

edit(next day): wake thaaaaa hell up scream naw not rly. i work in 4 1/2 hours so its a worthless day sleep it away gonk k. mornin and bbl!

rere-edit(30 min later lol): wows down today i'll be on here till work yays biggrin and OMFG I DIDNT KNOW U COULD CHANGE YOUR EYES NOW IN THE SALON!!! god i haaaate my avi's eyes. there were only literally like 3 sets of eyes per gender when i started. back like god 5 yrs ago. omg fun!!! i'll be in salon and avi arena for ideas if ya need me pm! wooo!!! eyeballs!

rerere-editoessss(late. tonite. well. 2mornin. its 12 am noaw wed): otttay pplz. look alive. anyone. even a random poster. have mercy on this poor gabby soul who's determined to post here daily and post in here naow pl0x so i wont have to go for the 4th edit to say hai peeps i'm here! and gnite if noone replies b4 i crash smile lubbs! heart

rererere-o w/e: sup. mornin. k. *looks around. imma go wow xP  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:26 am
Hyper Rydia is hyper >w>  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:34 pm
-pops head inside the bar-

Oh hai peeps. >__>''

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:46 pm
Angie moo
Hyper Rydia is hyper >w>

Hehe yesh she is lol  

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:44 am
ooooooo i finally got into finnnnally getting few pieces of gear and updating mah toon on wow. this is the danger time where i tend to zone out on one thing and neglect my gaia for wow. but imma try and be good and keep up yup.

i even set my homepage as gaia so there's noooo way or reason i should forget or not hop on to say hai.

wow everyone posting in here looks so put together. its so hard for me not to make clutter avi's but i've been trying hard not to lately cuz i see how ya'll do. you use a cohesive idea and usually w/out frills or lots of clutter or background. angie i think that looks awesome biggrin lol and lyss and shadowmonkey. we sessy bishes.

otay time to check a few things feed the fishies then get to the wows. lata smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image

I virtually come on gaia to check theres no spam in the guild and leave xD

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:13 am
Oh. well sorry there still be spam long as i'm around xD. just not as a double post.

olah peepsies. only gots a few hours till work. yet again. so time to check the other parts of the internets. have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:40 pm
Zaoth Kun
User Image

I virtually come on gaia to check theres no spam in the guild and leave xD

your cute little post person thingy looks a lot like honey from ouran high school host club. heart super cute!

that is all! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:38 am
User Image

He does (:
I like it. I quite like my avi atm. Saving for mini's though D: yay for a a lot of millions

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:03 am
Go to the link on mah sig or I will gobble u up in ur sleep. Good gold is at the end of da link so go or get gobbled, ur choice. "No humans will be harmed, this was just a tempting offer, that is all."  

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 am
bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooht!!!

yays!!!!! 11pm server 11pm server! servers bout to come up nomnomnomnom!
User Image

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8961 8962 8963 8964 8965 8966 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games