Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8963 8964 8965 8966 8967 8968 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:53 am
mooooooooooooooornin. jebus i had to figure out why hotel tele and ps3 werent working. my roomie is the computer genius bout to graduate in programmin and networkin but had thrown his hands up in air with this. a lock on back of tv and limits.

but gooooogle knows all D: i went on google and read off ideas and teh 3rd or 4th one worked... score!! imma genius... or i at least have faiths in tha fact that GOOGLE KNOWS ALL O.O

otay gotta leave hotel in few hours gonna hit the wow a bit and i'll be back on this evening bai!

hai tingo! i saw u were online just now. nifty name biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:25 pm
Rydia biggrin DDD, we havent talked in a while..you probably dont remember iSnug >3<  

No Troubles

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 am
T l N G O
Rydia biggrin DDD, we havent talked in a while..you probably dont remember iSnug >3<

U CONFRUZEDED ME, u name changer u rofl anywaze, I iz only upta 3,038 gold atm, lolz I have been soooo bizeh with mah guilds and friends that I haven't had time teh play zeh dolphinz, I won't forget though, beleve u me, Well looky thar, if dat iddn't da craziest typejob EVA. (o).(o) .............................................................. ..............................................................................WWW  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 am
I dont get how you make gold playing some weird doplhin thing...  

No Troubles

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 am
YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT, I HAVE BEEN WERKIN ON DAT FACE FOREVA, AND I FINALLY GOT IT TO SHOW UP RIGHT, YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ T I N G O: Oh dolphinmania is just an easy way to bootygrab, u know bout dat?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 am
I just did booty grab a few minutes ago with someone with only dolphins... but no i dont know about it  

No Troubles

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 am
T l N G O
I just did booty grab a few minutes ago with someone with only dolphins... but no i dont know about it

Its simple, all you do is move your shell thingy all around collecting the gold that those kind fishehs drop so willfully and DO NOT if you can pick up red power-ups(The red, floating thingys that move across the screen randomly.) and DO if you can, get the blue power-ups(They make things soooo much better), and when its over you will see the amount of gold you collected and that is added to your gaia gold total, one more thing GET COLORED COINS if you can, so far I know of three types of colored coins, red, blue, and green.(They give you more gold than regular coins, different colors give different amounts of gold, but more than regular gold, those only give you 1 gold each.) So, still confused???  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 am
lol grats on ur face. sure is creepy. i've had different aquarium things come up to play booty grab. had an aquarium of lila's and one of memphis's once. a penguin once. donno i may have had dolphins.

nice on the face. suuuure is creepy xD

and ooooh. ok isnug. and ya my memory is failfailfail but hello again and wb smile

okies time to check the wows have a great day  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm
*Cuddles up to Beck*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 am
Zaoth Kun
User Image

Angie not out here till th sad
Im getting SS and my bf is getting HG though (:

Nice I have SS~ I need to find someone to help me evolve my Haunter >w>  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:09 am
User Image

Well its out friday (: When i get it we can trade if you have wifi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:23 am
wew only 2 mill away from nin ja headband! ^w^, oh and, i have Heartgold, with the limited edition figure. ;D  

No Troubles

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:42 pm
I have SS. I demand that all of you PM your friend codes to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:04 am
Rydia-Beck
lol grats on ur face. sure is creepy. i've had different aquarium things come up to play booty grab. had an aquarium of lila's and one of memphis's once. a penguin once. donno i may have had dolphins.

nice on the face. suuuure is creepy xD

and ooooh. ok isnug. and ya my memory is failfailfail but hello again and wb smile

okies time to check the wows have a great day

Thanks, are you scared? I hope not, it was supposed to be a badass fire gigas, not a scary monster. DOLPHINMANIA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Listening to Miku Hatsune while typing this.)  

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 am
User Image

Im getting SS and my bf is getting HG =P

Literally everyone I know at college is getting it :'D so we will prob just play that all lunch and break times xD

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8963 8964 8965 8966 8967 8968 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games