Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8965 8966 8967 8968 8969 8970 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 am
Chia! *flying tackle* OwO  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:29 am
It's a Banana and a Chia Pet!  

Dana Pixie Stix

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:33 am
*hugglecuddles Angie and Dana* =)
How is everyone?
What scandals have I missed out on? xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 am
^w^ ~<3

Nothing much just everyone being zombified by Pokemon xD  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm
lol my other friend too mad D

So much scandal has gone on in my life lol xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:32 pm
chianachan
lol my other friend too mad D

So much scandal has gone on in my life lol xD
Oh?  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:37 pm
Mmmhm =)

I have the house to myself this weekend! yay!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 am
chianachan
Mmmhm =)

I have the house to myself this weekend! yay!
Nice x3  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Strebeck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 pm
omg i blew an hour redoing the eyes and hair and outfit for 1100g on this toon. and playing with aquarium... u know.. since i hadnt done aquarium on this old mule toon.. they gave me a jellyfish and starfish and gold fish and background a rock some seaweed and like 1100 gold D; i dont remember getting that on rydia-beck... or maybe i rly forgot buying this one anything when i was on her last. loong ago.

anywho i meant to rattle more in here but i blew too much time dressing up alt in cheapies xD i'll be back on lata gotta check the wows. trying to build up the lowbie guild cuz its losing ppl and quiet. all the guys got head up their arse raiding in raiding guild blah. luuuubs. lata!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:44 am
Knitterz

*crawls out of hole in wall, sees Monkey and eats him whole and then returns again to the abyss muttering something about having HG and no wifi.* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

/ end rage

Being so distasteful, and spit out, he says "pfft, I love you to Knitty." Ewwwwww I seen knitty's insidez!  

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:24 am
oooooolah again. yet again got another 8 1/2 hour shift. altho now its 11ish to 730 yesterday was 11:45 to 8:15. b4 that was 3:30 to midnite. 2m is 5:30 to 10:30 then 6:30 to midnite then a day off then 9 am to 5:30 my managers are on crack and dont give half a rats a** bout any of our sleep schedules.

everyones feeling more and more disposable where i work lately. keeping getting that look like "we got 30 ppl more than willing and waiting to take ur crappy pay, shifts and s**t treatment if you dont like it" blahhhh

ooo woops lookie thar i ranted ... my bad. i'll be home lil earlier at least cya lata this evening have a great day peeps! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm
Shadowmonkey1990
Knitterz

*crawls out of hole in wall, sees Monkey and eats him whole and then returns again to the abyss muttering something about having HG and no wifi.* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

/ end rage

Being so distasteful, and spit out, he says "pfft, I love you to Knitty." Ewwwwww I seen knitty's insidez!

tch.

yea.. you and nearly everyone else here D: its practically a right of passage!

> .>

<. < ..hehehehehehehe..

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm
Knitterz
Shadowmonkey1990
Knitterz

/ end rage

tch.

yea.. you and nearly everyone else here D: its practically a right of passage!

> .>

<. < ..hehehehehehehe..

dis is fact! scream 3nodding
edit: i haz gald! ... chris suprised me with a 10 buck gaia cash card lol. to ease his guilt of getting his new ds xl and new pokemon ss and hg. ohhh wait. that's what ya'll have been talkin bout huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 am
Chris is a nice guy! D:  

Dana Pixie Stix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:57 am
to put up with me and still be that nice. you have no idea what he goes thru living with me lol rofl and ya he rox. noone rly got it at work when the gals kept asking if he was the bf cuz he comes in and asks what i want grocery wise or picks me up. now even tho cars fixed i just still dont want to drive so he picks me up lol..

but i think they're finally starting to get it. one was like well hell he's nicer to you than any of my bf's ever have been lol

and lookit! IMMA CENTAUR... OOOOOOoooooOOOO.. rawr!... mew? no.. neiiiigh? naw that's horse... /talks intelligently... only thing i've heard bout centaurs talking wise is that they're super smart... lol gonna take more than a suit for me i suppose xD

edit: meh gave up on the centaur wasnt feelin it. ugggh i work 6:30 to midnite tonite... but.. bbbbbuuuut i'm off 2m wewties!!!!!!!!! seems like it's been a long damn week waiting for day off this time. bout to play wows a lil bit if server's up then will be work time in couple hours so lata and lubbs and have fun!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8965 8966 8967 8968 8969 8970 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games