Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
Sometimes watching people outside of the window in this neighborhood is funny. It's like being at a natural habitat zoo or whatever, and I'm in the observation station. Probably more amusing since I live out in the country and this is the suburban area.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Just waiting for Melissa to come back from the bathroom to continue playing our game of Super Mario Galaxy.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
Just learned that the actress who will be playing Princess Aurora a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty on Once Upon Time has been casted... and Sleeping Beauty will be a reoccurring character. So excited! Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess!

((Bloody hell! Now I have to go to the bathroom... *sighs*))
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Well, it's getting later and once Melissa and I decide on whether we're watching a movie or a TV show (Doctor Who, most likely if that ends up being the case), we'll probably head to bed. So, I'm going to go ahead and log off officially, and put things away. TTFN!

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone. My week of pet-sitting ended on Saturday. Definitely a bittersweet moment. Although its nice being able to have an entire day of doing whatever I want without worrying about a puppy being up to no good constantly, I do miss having the little furball to cuddle with.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Well... this was a short period of posting, lol. I'm off to watch Deadliest Catch with my parents. Later.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 pm
I am... Ali.
My BFF is... Michael.
My favorite judge is... Zach Woodlee.
You win... Vulnerability.
And the guest mentor is... Darren Crisis.
You come... 9th.

---

Find out your results with this:

User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:08 pm
The Glee Project MadLib

1. VERB: Dance
2. VERB: Express
3. ABSTRACT NOUN: Relaxation
4. SONG TITLE: "Dressin' Up"
5. MUSICIAN: Katy Perry
6. CONTENDER NAME:Abraham
7. EMOTION: Melancholic
8. CONTENDER NAME: Dani
9. EMOTION:Estactic
10. SOMETHING THAT CRAWLS (PLURAL): Spiders
11. CONTENDER NAME: Maxfield
12. VERB: Dream
13. CONTENDER NAME: Shanna
14. VERB: Run
15. GLEE STAR: Chris Colfer
16. ADJECTIVE: Sexy
17. VERB:Sing
18. ADJECTIVE:Courageous
19. HOT CONTENDER: Maxfield
20. ANOTHER HOT CONTENDER: Dani
21. YOUR FAVORITE CONTENDER: Abraham
22. EMOTION: Nervous
23. VERB: Act

---

“This week’s theme is 1. Dance-ability! It’s always important to 2.Express on Glee because it’s all about having courage and 3. Relaxation. So for the music video, you will be performing 4."Dressin' Up" by 5. Katy Perry.”

6.Abraham looks 7. Melancholic. But 8. Dani seems a bit 9.Estactic. The contenders begin to discuss their fears.

“I’m afraid of 10. Spiders” says 11.Maxfield.

“Don’t 12.Dream about it!” responds 13. Shanna. “It’s time to 14.Run our fears!”

With that, the contenders head off to their music video shoot. They feel inspired and channel the Glee star they feel embodies Fearlessness: 15.Chris Colfer because he/she is the most 16.Sexy on Glee and is very good at 17.Sing-ing.

The contenders end up doing a 18.Courageous job. There’s even a little romance when 19.Maxfield and 20.Dani almost kiss!

21.Abraham ends up doing the best during the shoot. “I’m so 22.Nervous! I feel like I really 23.Acted my fears.”  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone. Just waiting for Mom to get home to have dinner.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Today was a first for me - calling to make a couple appointments on my own. I had to schedule for a pap test - just to check things out and make sure I'm healthy and all. And I also had to schedule a dentist appointment - since it's been two years since my last one (due to conflicts with school and not having medical coverage for a period of time). It's nice to get the appointment arranging over with...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
There's a job position Mom found for me the other day that I'm planning on applying for. It's an Office Assistant II position. *sighs and shrugs* So, we'll see how that goes.

I still need to fill out the application and get everything ready for me to drop it off in person (because I do not want to create some online account again to apply). I planned on doing that today, but... I just haven't felt like it after I completed the other need-to-do tasks I had on my mental to-do list. *laughs* I'll do it though, since I only have over a week before the last date for turning in applications happens.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
It won't take me too long to get the application stuff together though. But it's nice that there's a job position out there that interests me - especially one that came from my Mom. Sometimes the ones she sends my way are totally not in the area I would be interested in doing.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
So I watched the first three episodes of the live action version of Ouran High School Host Club. Mind you I've never seen the anime version yet... but after seeing the live action one, I definitely think I'll check out the anime. My goodness there's some good looking guys on there!

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
I want to watch the rest of the series, but it's just a matter of finding the full episodes. I managed to find the first three on YouTube... and I know episode 7 is available. But I think I'll have to do some researching to find the others. *sighs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image

That hat totally makes me think of Charlie Chaplin.

I like the outfit Matt's wearing. I'm intrigued to see what the DW storyline will be behind this image.
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games