Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:48 am
This war topic is getting annoying and making me a little mad. Does that go for most of us?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:49 am
Agreed.

It should be lockified.  

Jeremy The Great

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:50 am
yeah its getting me pissed but it shouldn't be locked because it IS a proper discussion and a lot of people probably have many different views on it. Damn... I hate thinking fairly sometimes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:52 am
Yes, this is stupid. The whole topic is a good one, but I don't think that this person is taking other peoples views into consideration.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:54 am
he's being condascending... its ******** irritating and I do NOT need this right now  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:56 am
I just posted that he was condescending.

I think my post kind of owned him honestly.  

Jeremy The Great

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:57 am
I don't think any of us need this. I fianlly get something that I have worked for. God damn it this is not going to ruin my day!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:02 am
Don't let it ruin your day hun, when you get to Otakon forget about this just relax have fun and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about anything that's going on here, just have fun  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:03 am
There is just one little problem. Do you remember that girl I told you about? The one that is the worst person in the world almost who thinks she is my friend?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:04 am
You have to go with her? sweatdrop oi that's not gonna be fun ><  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:06 am
Yes, thankfullyt i'm with three other friends that find her to be the same way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:06 am
The war topic, I just put in my opinion and he wanted to counter.....so then I countered and now I am over due to sleep....nighty night.  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:07 am
>.> <.< ditch her, ok that sounded mean but kind of find a way to make it so she lags behind, stick close together and move ahead of her, trust me its easy to do my um... friends accidently did it to me because I got caught up in a booth she called me a dork and had to drag me away when she realized I wasn't behind her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:09 am
We want to; we desperately want to. Sadly, this will get us all in quite a bit of trouble.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:11 am
:winks: Like I said, its easy to do at a con, just keep her within eye sight but not within chat distance and you'll be good, It's a con people get lost in the crowd all the time LOL... yeah I'm bad  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games