Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8969 8970 8971 8972 8973 8974 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 am
User Image

Meh never played it. I thought triple exp was good >.<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:14 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCRdk0TdBEI

oh you'll watch it.... what else ya gonna do while checking on zee bar.......

its important that you click it... do eeeet. do eet noawww...

oh btw. i turn 30 at midnite tonite. 2m my bday in other words. i work till 9pm est but then i get my 1 wk vacay for the yr starting this sunday. 2m.. my bday. hell of a bday prezzie whoo hoo! so i'll swing back by tonite.

lubbs and lata folks!

edit: ya they've made wow easier and much more accessible and quick to lvl with now. you can get bonus exp granted to a new friend's toon thru recruit a friend subcription to wow. ppl can get as far as lvl 60 in a few secs granting that way. other person has grant them..

then there is heirloom gear. where if you have an 80 you can give a lower toon on your account gear. up to 2 pieces that give 10% exp gain for quests and kills. get both to get 20% bonus exp. you can get more pieces of higher stat gear that goes to alts but only 2 pieces per toon with the exp gain stacking 2 x to 20%. so with lvl granting and 20% bonus exp. then make a toon and leave it at an inn for a while to gain rested exp (double exp for kills) then you can rly rack up the lvls fast now.

this gives older players eye twitchies cuz we had to do it the hard way. but the games been out over 5 years now so i'm not suprised and in ways its far less sleep inducing catching up my alts lvls before the next expansion. if you already know the game the story the quests i say let us lvl more quickly so we can be gearing and rdy for what's next.. or leave it all alone and leave it a challenging game. stead they try to do both and it gets to be more commercial than anything

but i still cant stop playing lol just got petnumber 130 on there . my obsession on wow's the vanity pets lol. and been catching up gear since i bout to be off a wk. o my i typed alot of s**t there.. my bads. ok off to work then bbl! bai!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:00 am
Happy30th Rydia and I'm still getting used to playing wow. Playing a bloodelf mage atm XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 am
ya the belf's are purdy
and i know its wrong to choose a race cuz its purdy... but i did. so there. most my toons are belfs. cept one ally and its draenie lol..

and oooo! i just registered for teh world arena tournament. momma gettin a murloc murkimus pet. that will make 131 pets for meh! woo hoo!~yuhhhh i'm nuts.. hey if i get lucky and the other couple pet farmers i run into actually can half a** play their toons. i may make a few bux never know

aight mornin everyone. gots a 25 bux gaia cash card for bday from the chris. still got 5 bux on it. bought a couple tragedys and sold em for 779999 gold. muhahaha most i've made off 10 bux on gaia. love goobers with too much gold xD

bought that elf court queen thing it's dropped alot the last lil bit and figure eventually it's gonna sky rocket back up as they take item out so i nabbed. cuz i love it. i'll be shopping and stopping by more later. ty for the happy bday there ^^ 30 is kinda awesome..

somehow i've lost alot of weight since starting grocery store job. it works my butt off better than the gym. i'm down to 148 lbs i found out today. dont weight myself but a few times a yr for curiosity.. i was 179 like over a yr ago. been around that most my 20s. was 155 back when i graduated high school. so i guess just not eating as much at one time. and running around on redbull is contributing to that. and with the pigtails i at least dont look 30. so bring on the 30s i aint skeered! scream  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Zaoth Kun
User Image

Meh never played it. I thought triple exp was good >.<

It doesn't affect the game very much, since it's extremely easy to get to level 80 regardless. Stats are determined mostly by gear, not by level.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:18 am
makes it even easier and faster to get a character to 80. then get other different classes and races to 80 if ya want to. but then at 80 you dont get experience anymore the exp bar goes away until an expansion comes out so ya.

but sure does make it quicker for you to catch up to your friend and play with his lvl 80 in dungeons and quests and farming and pvp battlegrounds so that can be fun ^^.

mornin peepserz.. so i survived turning 30 yesterday.. not another over the hill feeling birthday till bout 35 or 36. kinda relieved to have it outta the way for now lol. i can shake canes at kids (20 yr olds) and act like "get offa mah lawn"... even if they dont listen lol.

k wows times. bbl!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Got a lvl 17 undead priest and a lvl 10 belf mage (:
Like belf's more

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 am
servers down! D: wahmbulance wahmbulance gonk
... i should rly go get my license picture today. it expired on my bday day b4 yesterday.... i hate going to the dmv tho..... i'll think about it tomorra (gone with the wind ftw)... yep
sooooo..... friggin bored atm... guess i should get the house cleaned up. weird having 3 days off already and knowing i still gots 4 more off. b4 long imma start tweaking of boredom i afraid so trying to stay entertained. all the anime games and farming on wow should do it. but i know by day 7 imma be like arrrughglrglrglrglr burning_eyes

edit: trevor i love the siggy under your character's hand drawn pic xD

re-edit (next day. 28th..noone's posted so its the mass edits tyme): just checking in. already blew alot of my gaia cash card for bday but had 5 bux left.... so i bought one more masquerade. now i gots 3. i can rly look gawdy in eyelashes eyeshadow and lipstick now or switch one of those for blush eeee. and went cleaning up inventory and sold a few items to get back up in gold. always like to have enough to go on lil shopping sprees. hope everyones doing well. its wed so i'm half way thru vacay now. got thur friday and sat off still tho and rest of today so woot! time to go play the wows. bbl! lubbs! heart

re-re-edit or w/e(29th apr.): i went supa shopping today. found out that murlop i got for 1.2 mil is up to well over 2,3 mill or so eee. but i dont wanna sell it so that kinda sux at same time... could be so much shopping... he'll prollie get hocked someday xD

....ugh bit of a nerve racking nite last nite and today. need to get wisdom teetch cut out they've already grown in. and is pushing bottom back molar out toward inside of mouth. kinda getting rly sore more often. i noticed a mole i've had on side under right arm is no longer flat its like a bump and has small bit of red coloring in cirlce around it... so i'm kinda freakin out. going 2m to get it checked wish me luck bit of hypochondriac or worrier so rly nervous. sweatdrop wow time i'll bbl

re-re-re-edit (apr 30th): k i've never made it passed a re-re-re-edit w/out someone finally posting so i have high hopes this is last edit of this post.....o ... btw..

IM IN UR BUSHEZ. PEEPIN UR HOWZEZ!!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 pm
I have finals and I'm procrastinating.. so, what do I do?

Hi guys! xd

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:45 pm
lol been slow in here and sorry i missed a day or so. i tried the vile evil farmville finally and all of a sudden i'm finally checking my facebook every day instead of once every month or two.. evillll i shoulda known better. its lame but it still involves shopping and cute pixels so D:

and i've had 8days of vacation and it was AWESOME. i've stayed home almost all wk. cept watching freddy kreuger yesterday. got so much done on wow and here and farmville even tho i started it day b4 yesterday. just wish it didnt have to end yet. but evening to midnite next 2 days then some other shifts i dont recall. bout 40 hrs tho so money helps i spose.... lata peeps and nite!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 am
Glad you had a good week off (: hope you had a good birthday as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:57 am
guys i gots probs lol. the last couple days of vacay last wk i didnt get on wow at all. at allllll!!! D: i'm trying to do stupid argent tourny dailys i have 6 days worth of 5 dailys a day to go.

I'll get this uber awesome pwntastic "Pony Bridle" that lets one of my vanity pets called "argent gruntling" a lil orc kid they gave me for my first exaulted racial completion of the jousting tournament gives him a pony to ride when i summon him. because he has a pony he'll offer every 3 hrs to go to the bank, mailbox or let me use him as a vendor to sell junk i've looted or buy drinks food or reagents from.... but nooo i got into farmville and now will be 2 days behind. if i get back to work on it today lol.

chris brought me a 10 buck farmville cash card day b4 yesterday too. i told him no money on this game noooo. but he likes to suprise me with gaia cards and itunes cards and since it was last of vacay he got me one for farmville xD he's awesome.. but an enabler. sooo. since wow servers down for teusday maintenance. its farmin tyme! i'll show a pic of my farm.

oh and srsly... i had an error on gaia when i logged in. i had an announcement on the new lil comic but under that i had what showed as "33635 new private messages" or some number that long... wtf gaia? i think i had a new message or two saying i sold an item or two in ah tho but didnt have more than that.
User Image  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

kezakey

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:43 pm
Farmvilleeee.. sigh..sigh i better stop being on fB just for the games and actually talk to my friends.. lolz..
How is everyone ???

Take care and be safe..

Me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm
i am back, was mad gaming for a while. HAI!!!  

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:18 am
got lost in the farmvilles for a while. and the wows. i've been farming off and on for 3 months. more intensly this last month an item on wow that i just finally got yesterday so much more calmer on teh wow front. i have a lil pet whom i worked on getting a pony for. so that now when i'm out and about or lvling next expansion.

if my bags are full, i run out of food or water or reagents etc, or i really need something from my bank or put something in it. or i need a mailbox... i can ask my lil pet whom has a horsey now to go and do an errand for me. mailbox bank or vendor... and have 3 minutes to use the option i pick. then takes 4 hours to get it again..

but that's really handy for someone that likes to just get away from it all but still be able to take care of guild and guildies so woot woot! now just some gearing alt lvling and oh. i'm gonna start raid leading there because guild master/x bf is having job hunt rl probs and not been on in a long time soo. rydia has to finally lead.. oh noes....

otay. wanted to say howday got that zoey aquarium thing she's cute. she rly looks like me her head and "hair" lol be good peeps. i'm working alot now. 40 hours last wk and 45 this wk. whew. that's major reason havent had time to be on. lubbs! heart

re-edit: fail fail fail its the 12 D: where are ya peeps!... i gots rest of evening to wow and chill its lovely evening yush. i raid lead well sort of the other day and it went swimmingly even with my dad who's uncooperative. guildies were happy... gm and all the leaders have been gone for months so rydia's running the show and seems good.

and omg omg!! GUYS! OUR SHEER IMMORTAL IS FAMOUS! i'm sure you caught the announcement on the main page about fashion tips. if you didnt catch it. its written by a rachel something and "sheer immortal" as in our sheer!! i think that was friggin awesome!. was in fg4pg back when i joined years ago. tooooo cool! lookit if you missed smile
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaia-fashion-insider-volume-1/t.61066013/?login_success=1273619308  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8969 8970 8971 8972 8973 8974 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games