Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8974 8975 8976 8977 8978 8979 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:18 pm
Lineriku
chianachan
.>

Where is everyone? D:

they were kidnapped by a band of marshmallow bandits, and its up to you to save them.......

actually, i dont know......i just got my internet back this month and the guild seems like a ghost town.........its been months and i can still see my old a** thread on the front page, i wouldnt be surprised if they were kidnapped......

I'd probably agree about most people... they've been kidnapped by real life... D=

Also, happy new year, Guildies; I'm 24+ hours late, but I don't think anyone cares about that... xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:18 am
Yeah Uni/bf/WoW take up way too much time these days to log on here D: Also I have most of you on FB anyway so i know whats going on in yours lives razz
Happy new year for two days ago btw guys <3  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:00 am
good mornin' everyone........hmm, kinda feels like getting up at 5 in the morning and no ones home......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Wish I had more people on fb =/

Although I'm on fetlife more these days hahaha  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:30 am
it seems like every other day i hear about a new social network, whats fetlife?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:45 am
hi everyone. hope you're all well. btw if you want to find me on facebook just err well you can look up rebecca coleman but it'd be easier to search me thru email. beckyc_ihs@yahoo.com... but be warned i play farmville. dont play around with any of the other apps or games on fb but fv tho. liking the new pink hair here(nvm changed it prollie 10x+ by time u read this lol). PEACE! heart

happy early valentines day btw.

edit: i actually made a thread in guild! =o and wow server should be up now. so ttfn!

re-edit (february 9th) : just swinging by after work to say hi! off to play some wow b4 bed then i'll stop by later tonite and in the morning! nitey!

re-re-edit (feb 10th): hullllloooooooo eek eek gotta go to work in a couple hours... then .... tomorrow.... i go in at 10 am to get hair evened up a bit and go blonde... lolol. hope someone gets on eventually to say hi lol lata

re-re-re-edit sad feb 11th.) shiiiiitty nite. roomie chris's mom had to go to hospital he's home with her now he's staying over there with her since she's still throwing up and out of it. rly hoping she feels better in morning. cant sleep. got driver's test 2m because my dumb a** let my liscense rlllly expire. and maybe salon appt in morning to get hair dyed blonde... unless i cant sleep tonite. peace out peeps have a good morning.

re-re-re-re-edit sad feb 13th) I KAN KEEP THIS GOIN AS LONG AS IT TAKES YA'LL!...k.. anywho hullo again what is seeming to be fast becoming my dear diary postings. sick. blah. off but sick... work 7am monday but prollie go to dr..oh. chris's mom is home and finally not throwing up but still sick.. i had to retake my drivers liscense test from it expiring and passed it again lol. nite quiet lil bar lol and morning to eventual poster whenever they turn up lol...oh and i did go blonde btw. kinda. rly good highlights and blended with brown hair. i love it tho... k... zzzzz

re-re-re-re-re-C-C-C-COMBO!!!-edit sad feb 15th) IS ANYONE GONNA BREAK THIS EVAR!? btw kitsu i love your outfit. and chia's.. loving the monthly collectibles. went for the mage one tho since it resembles stuff on my priest and mage in wow smile . alrighty. stay tuned for another edit 2m then lol... please someone either break this or give up on the rules about double posting...  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:34 pm
hi :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:17 am
Rydia-Beck
btw kitsu i love your outfit.

Thanks. ^^ It was the Marionette-styled one, right? I was hoping to get the Pale Marionette for it (considering the colour scheme), but that thing is way too expensive... even when I was rich. xD

I got Pokemon Black on Friday, so I've been having fun on that, lately... I just looked to my right and the Vaporeon plush that I have is staring at me... creepy... o.o

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 am
2 whole posts since my last looooong rant lol. ahhhh well. anywho hullo peeps. did my 2 wks notice at grocery cashier job. au revoir bullshit... havent had time to chill at all since dad passed away its been gogogogo for a few years now. i'm taking at least a couple wks off and getting dads house sold and then figuring out going back to college and looking for a desk receptionist typing computerish type job.... that's official description..

well it gives me more time to play wow now i havent gotten to play too much since cata came out. dont get much time on farmville or here either. well i plan on having a day job that isnt open evenings or wkends so you will see me more.

oh i have a couple new pics from few wks ago when i got my hair highlighted. altho it doesnt show how light hair is but one of them are funny. i'll post in pics thread. have a good start of spring lovies!!! heart

i wish we could start the prizes on first poster every 100th page.... slow as it goes that'd take forever... lets say page 50 first post. no double posting or spam gets 100,000 gold... and no i'm not gonna post it larger less a mod wants to at title.. i'll just do it when it happens >.> for now we'll just say the next page that is a 50 or 100 marker..

edit: so just 24 pages from now when it hits the 100 mark imma send out 100,000 gold and 100,000 when it gets to the next 50 and so on.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 am
Whoa, what happened to this joint?

-pokes spiderwebs.-

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:04 am
wow hi raven!!! its just rly slow last year or two. .... wanted to swing by here to check on something and test something. got this new laptop and i just now installed ym on it and the ipod. and hadnt tried webcam out and just did. its soooo much better and clearer longer recording time no lag <3

cant figure out how to post it here yet. guess i'd have to put it on photobucket. i'll check back later when i have a little more time. havea good day all!

edit: march 22, monday: just swinging back by checking in. i know i cant judge much i've been into wow since i finished 2 wks notice... b b but i havent gotten to rly play since cata came out last dec... lost time and all that making up... errrr... oh look over there!! ----->
/runs
i'll check back in later! hope you're all rly well. lubbs and till next time! heart

oh and chianachan! i saw up there you wish you had more ppl on facebook. i'm using fb alot and i use ym from time to time now that it has an ipod app out. beckyc_ihs@yahoo.com will help you find rebecca coleman.. me on either of those. just add a note that you're chianachan from gaia and same for rest of ya. kk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:01 pm
Howdy folks~

I'm up on gaia right now getting some art from a girl I met on DA. Still can't really get back into this site, just don't have the time, but I miss everyone heart

Oh, and yeah. Facebook is probably the easiest way to get in contact with me. You can find me @ facebook.com/jazzjacks
Just let me know who you are ~  

Goddess Ace
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 pm
Thought I would pop in and say hi. Times are rough and I have WoW and other games take up the little free time I have so if anyone wants to contact me on Facebook go to http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheBlueWarrior
Gaia just doesn't have the charm it once had for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:16 am
Gah... but it's Facebook... D=

Most of my free time is eaten up by RL stuff, Pokemon Black/White and any other games I've got trying to eat my soul. (one in particular on a different platform would be Tactics Ogre; having a lot of fun with that~!)

Having my room redecorated while my sister is in Alicante so that I can borrow her room for a bit. Only console I have plugged up at the moment is the PS3 in the living room, which means I can't really play on that, so I've just been playing on my hand helds, lol

Bought a new TV for my room, though. 32", because that's the biggest a TV we can fit in that matchbox of a room. xD I'm happy with it, though; it has all the connections I need from it. Just need to wait for my room to be finished...

Well, I better go. Gotta see to some stuff when I get home, and sitting in Uni isn't getting them out of the way... xD;;

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:38 pm
Hi friends biggrin

For those of you who haven't added me on fb... you should! clicky!!
Yeah... life..

Miss the good ol days around here =(  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8974 8975 8976 8977 8978 8979 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games