Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8978 8979 8980 8981 8982 8983 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:55 am
blackroses8
Officer Hot-Pants
blackroses8
Woah, I thought all my old guilds were gone after I logged off for 5 years.... *pokes around looking for more signs of life*

You... you come from the before time! From the time of people! {latches onto your leg} TAKE ME BACK WITH YOU!!!

Gah!! Too much life! *runs in circles shaking leg*

{bounces along} We can be friends! I could pay you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:25 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
blackroses8
Officer Hot-Pants
blackroses8
Woah, I thought all my old guilds were gone after I logged off for 5 years.... *pokes around looking for more signs of life*

You... you come from the before time! From the time of people! {latches onto your leg} TAKE ME BACK WITH YOU!!!

My friends are in the before time, when there were people everywhere and active guilds being posted in every couple minutes and sexual chat messages were actually reported and banned...and free ice cream for everyone! I miss the before time...  

MaidenMalina

Bashful Dreamer

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 am
blackroses8
Officer Hot-Pants
blackroses8
Officer Hot-Pants
blackroses8

My friends are in the before time, when there were people everywhere and active guilds being posted in every couple minutes and sexual chat messages were actually reported and banned...and free ice cream for everyone! I miss the before time...

emotion_kirakira It sounds beautiful...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 am
*polishes and cleans the whole bar from all the dust* Now that is done onto the closet! *opens the closet to find a huge growling spider*......O_O *shuts the closet door*

October 7

*takes a cat nap on one of the bar tables* -w-  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 pm
-opens closet-
-finds corpse of big spider-
-cause of death likely starvation-
"poor thing."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:11 am
So uh... I haven't checked on this guild for about 2 years... oh my god. O.O  

No Troubles

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:08 pm
Poor manji's bar and fg4pg. We had so many fun times in the past! I guess we have all grown and gotten busy.. I sincerely hope everyone is doing well in life.
I am about to finally.... finally finish my degree and start substitute teaching in the fall and hope to find a permanent teaching position. If not.. masters time! lol... I'll probably be a lifelong student xP I'd love to hear where the rest of the peeps have ended up.

Well... If any of you play wow. I have kept up with that game pretty much consistently even back when I was on gaia. I'm Lillea on Antonidas horde

Lillea#1413 to add my battle tag there should any old peeps play there. Or on diablo/starcraft. I'll still check in from time to time on occasion to dress up my avi and see who's posted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:15 pm
Hoooooollyyyyy shenanigans guys and ladies. It's been a while. Update in the world of Lyss: I am officially a Bachelor in the academic world. (graduated college.)  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:47 am
CONGRATS LYSS! And ya.. I've had enough free time this morning that I poked my head in.. Crazy that every single announcement of the last 10 I missed were alllllll for that cash shop junk.. I didn't see anything about new activities or anything alluding to free just for fun events and items. Has it really became all about the money? I'd heard as much lol.. Still, was fun back in the day. Hi all and I hope this finds you well! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:37 pm
Oh god. the memories.  

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:34 am
So it's been almost 2 years. I figured it was time to swing back by the old bar and leave a note. It's kind of like signing a guestbook at an old memorial that you know other friends will stop by someday... maybe lol. I hope you're all doing well!

Still... haven't finished that degree lol.. Someday. I'm just differently motivated I like to think. Never did come around to the idea of kids a hubby or family life. I don't have to worry about making big bucks because of that though xp

I wanted to mention in case anyone ever comes back by here that I'd love to see you again someday! I've started streaming on Twitch and it's the first thing in many years I've been passionate about! Swing by sometime! Till next time Manji's Bar! XOXOXO! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

http://www.twitch.tv/lilleaafk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:03 pm
Razzy here, back from the shadows once more... How i have missed everyone. Indeed things have changed rydia, sadly we all have to grow up some time... pffft as if kekeke...

*fixes a drink from the bar and sits on top*

This old cat will never change, hell i haven't aged in 15 years. Other than growing long hair lol... Hard to beleave i'm 33 now lol. Everyone was so young back then. I am glad to see some of us still pop in every now and then.

*snuggles with rydia* Hopefully it wont be to long the next time i pop in... i truely miss everyone....  

Razenof

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:54 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:09 pm
*comes out from behind the bar and yawns real big*

Hey guys~ How have you all been?  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:23 pm
Busy with life.
Since I last posted:
Graduated college, engaged, bought a house.

Still trolling just as hard though.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8978 8979 8980 8981 8982 8983 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games