Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8980 8981 8982 8983 8984 8985 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:36 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Angie moo
I love you xD

You're back you're back you're back!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart Hi! I been tryharding this lost cause just as much as possible lmao

Also thx for the rerereadd to friends haha I promise this time I'll pay the most attn to the stupid move to top vs remove button rofl I just got done with Manji's bar front page. I'm bout half friggin blind from the codes! I like it tho!
Well I do pop in from time to time to just derp around. I honestly don't think I could ever quit Gaia fully.

Lol I was wondering what was going on when I got another frantic message from you about the accidental unfriending. haha

Oh my...you have much work ahead. If you want to create like a reunion or something. I could make a post on facebook and grab the attention of all the old regulars.

One more thing *huggles* cat_whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:54 pm
Angie moo
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Angie moo
I love you xD

You're back you're back you're back!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart Hi! I been tryharding this lost cause just as much as possible lmao

Also thx for the rerereadd to friends haha I promise this time I'll pay the most attn to the stupid move to top vs remove button rofl I just got done with Manji's bar front page. I'm bout half friggin blind from the codes! I like it tho!
Well I do pop in from time to time to just derp around. I honestly don't think I could ever quit Gaia fully.

Lol I was wondering what was going on when I got another frantic message from you about the accidental unfriending. haha

Oh my...you have much work ahead. If you want to create like a reunion or something. I could make a post on facebook and grab the attention of all the old regulars.

One more thing *huggles* cat_whee

Tell them plz! ty! I've redone manji's bar, I cleaned up all the subforums non poll threads..I'm posting a new thread every day in the guild gd, I have a good morning thread in spamalot and i'm going to start paying out on sakuras bump thread in spamalot if it ever gets going.. got a where's waldo thing for prize money if anyone plays it in the spamalot stickies. i've thrown fricken confetti and stars all over dis joint. tell them to come see! i'd be over the moon with just 1 check in a week out of like 10 ppl is my humble goal atm but I plan to seek out gaia active ppl for those numbers. Still if they ever wanna pop in once in a blue moon that'd be amazing too!

edit: 4/5/23: *Grabs some choco poki and a coffee to go* I'm having to go all over the place irl today gonk bbl bar!
reedit: I'm home! and the front page is now fully clickable! I felt lazy ms painting it last week lol. so bam! It's not on the menu but I might add some kava drinks to the bar! Kava bars are a thing too! I have kava instead of alcohol nowdays but each their own! In an ulduar 25 man raid on wow classic atm *sips kava mix*

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:57 pm
I am just trying to get through this spring semester in school. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:58 pm
Angie moo

Moooooo! heart heart I'm commening mid mimiron fight in our ulduar raid.. with raid leader.. my bf probably seeing me type!! Worth it!! welcome home! heart Feels like home now that its fixed up.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:59 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Angie moo

Moooooo! <3 <# I'm commening mid mimiron fight in our ulduar raid.. with raid leader.. my bf probably seeing me type!! Worth it!! welcome home! heart Feels like home now that its fixed up.

heart Now I must go to sleep! Nini heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:00 pm
Angie moo
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Angie moo

Moooooo! <3 <# I'm commening mid mimiron fight in our ulduar raid.. with raid leader.. my bf probably seeing me type!! Worth it!! welcome home! heart Feels like home now that its fixed up.

heart Now I must go to sleep! Nini heart

NINI! ty for stopping in!

Edit: 4/6/23 Morning bar! *grabs a iced spiced black tea and slice of pizza* I gotta go find some eggs on phasmophobia fer mah trophies! BBL!
Got my trophies, ended up working outside all day today. long day. Off to beddie bye! heart

edit: 4/7/23 Poppin in to grab a black tea and a chicken finger basket! Gonna try out demonologist today! Time get get SPOOKY! eek I have such a long spree of new posts in the guild's gd here that I think I'll ease up and maybe just a new post every few days or once a week else I risk being spammish or running outta topics. dramallama Still gonna post most days here and in spamalot I got a few I hit daily. Might get brave this weekend and throw us into the guild recruit forums!

edit couple hours later: NOPE I'm not rdy today for the guild recruit forums yet lol. Finding so much useful info on guild network I'm going to study a bit I'm all up on the info there. Good stuff! Keep finding things to update or adjust.

rere edit: Morning bar! I promise I'm going to try to get ya some customers! *pats bar counter and grabs a bottle of kava and a soda* Lets do dis! We are up and rolling with a guild recruit on gaia guild network!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:57 pm
Its a new week so I'll add a new post instead of re editing last.....
iiiiiiiinhales..... wahmbulance WE GOT OUR FIRST NEW RECRUIT!!! wahmbulance Made my day!! Of course it was the first morning I was away from the pc cuz I had a busy family get together but I got em added just now!!! We back bb! +1!

*grabs a couple bottles kava and a soda and crashes on the bean bag in the corner* I'm wiped out! Saw my uncles for the first time in years today! Lot of staying away cuz of pandemic they had been sick yada yada. Was a blast. Made turkey, sweet tater fries, mixed veggies, mashed taters. Did all the dang dishes put all the s**t away.. Nailed this holiday! BOOM burning_eyes Then to get back to pc finally all tired and see the first invite request in probably a decade.. good vibes!.....back 2 hours later.. my drinky got warm yuck.. *puts it back in the cooler and pulls out a cold one.* lets try this again.. I forgot to drink the drink lol.

edit: next morning wee hours of 8am... where am i.. whas is this light out.. its too early to be awake lol.. had a creeper van up the road my bro went to work and past and called to wake me and make me paranoid keeping eye out they weren't casing houses as ppl goto work. fun! its daylight now and all seems ok so yay.. but ripperoni muh sleep.. Screw it gimme another kava lol.. this is gonna be a zombie brained day cuz I aint slept! dramallama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:29 am
I hope you got some sleep.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:21 am
surprised surprised surprised you came to the barrrrrr!!!!!! ! surprised yay! welcome! help yaself to drinkies or chips, there's a fridge and dry snacks bar for when I'm not around. I did get more sleep although when my bro got up to go to work this morning I woke up again and stayed up an hour cuz paranoia lol.. but way more sleep than the night b4 tyty! Gotta run to town and do some errands but be back on later this evening!

Thanks for stopping in the bar!

Edit: welp another cat rescued from the woods from being a poor in heat lil stray the coyotes woulda chased. She'll be getting a good home after she's all fixed and her shots and gave her a flea treatment and got her her own carrier and donated for the spay. Good karma I hope! heart More kava plz! and chicken on a roll with some ranch! oh wait.. I'm the bartender.. *gets her own chickie sammich and kava.. and soda*.. kava taste like mud lol. it

btw it feels so nice to come home to a reply or two in guild gd! good stuff!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:34 am
I woke up several times last night and have an early shift so I'm a zombie today.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:06 am
Romance_Addiction
I woke up several times last night and have an early shift so I'm a zombie today.

May you find the brains you need for sustenance today then! rofl I slept decent I guess. Still keep waking up early having to take ibuprophen for this dumb molar filling that's taking forever to heal up.. But all I gotta do today is get moms kitty to the vet to get looked at and probably get her some antibiotics. I think she has a lil chest cold or something. And some laundry but much easier day today I hope! So gmornin!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:16 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

May you find the brains you need for sustenance today then! rofl I slept decent I guess. Still keep waking up early having to take ibuprophen for this dumb molar filling that's taking forever to heal up.. But all I gotta do today is get moms kitty to the vet to get looked at and probably get her some antibiotics. I think she has a lil chest cold or something. And some laundry but much easier day today I hope! So gmornin!

Oh, noes. I still have a little over an hour of work left.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:10 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

Hope you survived teh works! Our kitty cat turned out to be just fine maybe allergies or hoarse from howling at the moon lately but good deal! got a nail trim while she was there and brought her home. We binged on rotisserie chicken from the deli and hawaiian sweet rolls then napped and had to clean house till now. now time to go 25 man ulduar on wow but.. i have black tea.. am awake now. got a walk in lil bit ago.

edit: 4/13/23 omy lanta it was a busy day. working on fixing up our house in the city we're renovating to sell this one. we were lazy this winter but are getting back to it now. sweeping sorting cleaning mowing. good to be outside tho. too hot up in town tho. *grabs a cold anything and falls back in bean bag chair in the corner*

EDIT: 134AM friday? i think? I'm getting hooked on sims 4 again lol. I usually use the cheats and am finding I'm having more fun just roughing it. The base game is free on steam now btw!

rereedit: 4/14/23 Spent the morning restocking wow mats for the wotlk classic guildies, fixing up the gardens on ff14.. spreaking the words on the fg4pg threads.. then back to some sims 4 I do believe! I'll be online here alot today. Hope ya'll have a great Friday!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:04 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

Hope you survived teh works! Our kitty cat turned out to be just fine maybe allergies or hoarse from howling at the moon lately but good deal! got a nail trim while she was there and brought her home. We binged on rotisserie chicken from the deli and hawaiian sweet rolls then napped and had to clean house till now. now time to go 25 man ulduar on wow but.. i have black tea.. am awake now. got a walk in lil bit ago.

edit: 4/13/23 omy lanta it was a busy day. working on fixing up our house in the city we're renovating to sell this one. we were lazy this winter but are getting back to it now. sweeping sorting cleaning mowing. good to be outside tho. too hot up in town tho. *grabs a cold anything and falls back in bean bag chair in the corner*

EDIT: 134AM friday? i think? I'm getting hooked on sims 4 again lol. I usually use the cheats and am finding I'm having more fun just roughing it. The base game is free on steam now btw!

rereedit: 4/14/23 Spent the morning restocking wow mats for the wotlk classic guildies, fixing up the gardens on ff14.. spreaking the words on the fg4pg threads.. then back to some sims 4 I do believe! I'll be online here alot today. Hope ya'll have a great Friday!

I play Sims 4 but not on Steam.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:52 pm
Same here I have it on origin from ways back with spore and all its parts packs and xpac too. Fun so far firing it up and avoiding using the money cheat. Got the garden tilled irl just b4 a little thunderstorm hits. Victory! *grabs the usual cold kava and a tiny soda from behind the bar* Anything I can get ya? mrgreen I'm bout to fire dat sims back up and save up to pay my lot rent and get her a guitar!

edit: saturday morning: Just realized yesterday the new banner I made said Fast Gold For Poor Gaiains instead of Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaiains lol... Fixed back up and correct now! Happy Saturday! Gotta do some workoutside so getting mah bowl of cereal and a lavender chamomile tea!

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8980 8981 8982 8983 8984 8985 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games