Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8981 8982 8983 8984 8985 8986 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:32 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Same here I have it on origin from ways back with spore and all its parts packs and xpac too. Fun so far firing it up and avoiding using the money cheat. Got the garden tilled irl just b4 a little thunderstorm hits. Victory! *grabs the usual cold kava and a tiny soda from behind the bar* Anything I can get ya? mrgreen I'm bout to fire dat sims back up and save up to pay my lot rent and get her a guitar!

edit: saturday morning: Just realized yesterday the new banner I made said Fast Gold For Poor Gaiains instead of Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaiains lol... Fixed back up and correct now! Happy Saturday! Gotta do some workoutside so getting mah bowl of cereal and a lavender chamomile tea!

I have a lot of packs but not the newer ones. I have been considering getting some of them and I might do that after I move we shall see.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:29 am
Ya I got a few on a wishlist now too. The family one, cottage, and city life ones for the xpacs. i forget the other lil ones I added. Whoo i had the longest day. went outside to help folks work on gray water pipe from sink and shower cuz it was clogged or colapsed. augur'd and no avail. a kid down the road brought their bigger augur and did it and got it going again so yay! But mom fell in the ditch we dug and had to go to er tonite to have arm checked out. strained rotater cuff but nothing broke or torn.. so i reckon yay lol.

was up till 2am getting ppl settled and helpin her get around and making 2am brownies cuz.. we needed em.. now i'm up at 430 am cuz.. noone needs me and i'm free to nerd now lol. 2m bound to be an easy day other than some laundry to do lol. nite bar!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:35 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ya I got a few on a wishlist now too. The family one, cottage, and city life ones for the xpacs. i forget the other lil ones I added. Whoo i had the longest day. went outside to help folks work on gray water pipe from sink and shower cuz it was clogged or colapsed. augur'd and no avail. a kid down the road brought their bigger augur and did it and got it going again so yay! But mom fell in the ditch we dug and had to go to er tonite to have arm checked out. strained rotater cuff but nothing broke or torn.. so i reckon yay lol.

was up till 2am getting ppl settled and helpin her get around and making 2am brownies cuz.. we needed em.. now i'm up at 430 am cuz.. noone needs me and i'm free to nerd now lol. 2m bound to be an easy day other than some laundry to do lol. nite bar!

The ones I was looking at were Growing Together and High School Years.
I am glad she is okay.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:16 pm
Ty and me too! I'm trying to help her take it easy but she's a worker bee so she's driving me nuts rofl And ya the growing together one just seems like a must have since they act more like they should around family and eachother. I'm gonna watch for a sale. Btw I love your avatar art in your signature! Lovely! *grabs some kava mix, a soda, and a chicken leg and pops down on a bar stool*

Oh they made it rainbow theme for spirit week over in awesome mature gaiains guild... that let to a long marketplace mission searching all the rainbow items I've missed over the years lol.. updating my gear hoards!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:13 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ty and me too! I'm trying to help her take it easy but she's a worker bee so she's driving me nuts rofl And ya the growing together one just seems like a must have since they act more like they should around family and eachother. I'm gonna watch for a sale. Btw I love your avatar art in your signature! Lovely! *grabs some kava mix, a soda, and a chicken leg and pops down on a bar stool*

Oh they made it rainbow theme for spirit week over in awesome mature gaiains guild... that let to a long marketplace mission searching all the rainbow items I've missed over the years lol.. updating my gear hoards!

My time is mostly spent on family when I play Sims 4. I like trying to get them to have twins. xP

Me too. Here is the thread if you want something. https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.112294839_1/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:20 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

My time is mostly spent on family when I play Sims 4. I like trying to get them to have twins. xP

Me too. Here is the thread if you want something. https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.112294839_1/

Cool thanks! I change my avi up so often though I don't know that I'd have a look that'd last long enough to make art of rofl Still would be cool though! I don't tend to go for babies since not a baby person irl.. But after watching angelic_highlights sims streams I might have to try out being probably a bad parent once my couple sims have rly worked and saved up. Altho by that pt they'll probably die off lol.. Too real! Maybe make another game set for fiddling around with the toddler stuff. Got that pack with the extra toddler stuff cuz my cousins wanted it. They play on mine the lil cousins do. They've made insane looking sim families lol. and btw omg there are sooo many rainbow items out now. Its insane to me how many cheap items have so many beautiful poses and styles. Its so easy now to make a rly cool and diff avi than back in the day when it was monthly collectibles or nothing.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:50 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Cool thanks! I change my avi up so often though I don't know that I'd have a look that'd last long enough to make art of rofl Still would be cool though! I don't tend to go for babies since not a baby person irl.. But after watching angelic_highlights sims streams I might have to try out being probably a bad parent once my couple sims have rly worked and saved up. Altho by that pt they'll probably die off lol.. Too real! Maybe make another game set for fiddling around with the toddler stuff. Got that pack with the extra toddler stuff cuz my cousins wanted it. They play on mine the lil cousins do. They've made insane looking sim families lol. and btw omg there are sooo many rainbow items out now. Its insane to me how many cheap items have so many beautiful poses and styles. Its so easy now to make a rly cool and diff avi than back in the day when it was monthly collectibles or nothing.

I have a bit of rainbow and pastel colors but not too much.
I have so many different saves with different families but that doesn't stop me from keeping making new ones.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:02 pm
dramallama Yup same here lol I'm on a rolllll. Now kinda reverse looking at marketplace to see if any of my items are owned in the higher priced item lists to post up what i dont need lol...  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:41 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
dramallama Yup same here lol I'm on a rolllll. Now kinda reverse looking at marketplace to see if any of my items are owned in the higher priced item lists to post up what i dont need lol...

I have trouble selling some stuff, if I can't sell it on mp I just sell it for barely anything from my invo.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:27 am
ninja

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:36 am
Mornin! Fun to see gift ninjas out again. Its been at least a decade! I bet they're rdy to derust! mrgreen

edit in the pm: welp mom did sure decide to go get her a tic bite that got one of those bad red rings around it. luckily just got it yesterday its on arm we'd have noticed so.. been in town at er again for antibiotics and got buncha groceries, did last of laundry and got some catfish fillets thawing to bake with lemon slices for dinner. gonna bake some sweet taters with em. nom!

reedit 4/18: We got another couple recruits this week! I'm just happy ppl are popping in and giving it a shot! I know its an old lil site but the fact that a few new faces talking makes me silly happy is enough for me! *grabs a rose black tea and pops on bar stool to play cell games*

Oh and I didnt mention but the way I went about selling my stuff is I looked up on marketboard using the search criteria "human equipable" and then Descending prices. And from there I just hit next page next page next page forever.. Because it will list if you have one of that item in green next to it and you can decide then if you want to list it. That's how I went about it anyway. I also checked the box saying not to list out of stock items since those prices woudlnt be current atm. Kept couple side tabs up to try on the item and to sell it so I was sure I wanted to let it go.

rereedit? 4/19 holy smokes i worked muh butt off all day. had to repaint window sills b4 putting in the ac cuz its mid 80s this weekend and I'm on the xmall windowed hot corner of the house! All set though, watered gardens and tore down a rotted old picnic table and planted some lettuce. Good busy day. Hoping 2m's dentist visit is good. this stupid filling i hope just needs filed down to stop hurting. was late getting on today but i made it! while i'm raiding on wow atm. hi bar!

rerereeeeeeeeeeeeeedit 4/20: dentists... ammirite? got this molar filled should be fine, 3 weeks later feels like bad toothache. may the tooth fairy angels of mercy let it just be that my bite needs filed a bit and not a root canal.. cuz i got rock band 4 and rivals for an early bday (its tuesday) lil bro handing down ps4 and gettin himself a ps5 which is fine cuz i just want rockband for the ps4 lol.. so if dentist doesnt break my face today.. im coming home to ac and karaoke cuz its mid 80s today! to be continued...taking my chamomile for nerves. later bar!

rererererererererererereredit 4/21: One more day and I can just start a new post sunday i guess lol. morning bar. just gimme cold iced anything imma go nap in the corner on the beanbag chair. *flops face first in bean bag chair*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIT 4/22: I'm not giving up my daily posting in the bar lol gmorning bar! Pulled a dum last nite after making a rock band 4 wish list till my eyes hurt combing lists then flash banged myself with bro's new mini flashlight.. led flashlights and headlights should be outlawed lol.. i thought i had it aimed at ground but beamed my weak eye. might have to take it easy next few days.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:48 am
Woooo! ok its Sunday a new week and I can make a new most. Quietish week but that's ok. The place was quiet for 10 yrs I expect it to not be bubbling right away! I'll keep talking to myself and whenever ya'll pop in to reply it'll just make my day and we'll go from there! Morning bar! Just got done making pnut butter brownies! *grabs glass of cold milk and kicks back in a booth watching tv*

Edit: 4/24: 2m is mah birfday! made it another yr at this pt is how i think of it! rofl gimme dat kava and soda plz n ty uhh me! *gets her drinky poo* I should keep this long green hair more often. very rydia like.. i'm sure i'll switch it up but i should come back to this one i rly like it.

edit: 4/25: Morrrrning! *steeps a black tea, pours a bowl of cereal, and kicks back in the bean bag in the corner*

reedot 4/26: Rb4 was amaze! sang like 4 hours straight till i was froggish. Morning bar! morning all!

rereedit 4/27: Got to max lvl 70 on wow retail... next up .. my 2 ff14 alts I plan to use for extra crafting turn ins to get rich!

rerereedit: 4/28: If i keep posting there will be life lol.. luckily i'm good at talking to myself until ya'll pop in to lol at it rofl woke up today to have to have to mediate guild stuff on wow.. gear makes ppl crazy... morning bar! starting my kava early! *grabs kava, turns on jukebox with goofy country drinking songs and flops on bean bag with bottle against forehead*

rererereedit: 4/29: Poor lil lonely bar, hang in there! I'm still here! heart I still gotta send out fashion report to my ff14 guild and finish lvling my alt on there thru shadowbringers so i can use the alt for leve turn ins and make that gil! then i have another alt to power lvl thru shadowbringers as well for same crafty purpose! *grabs black tea and folded egg on whole wheat bread* bbl!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:47 am
New week new post finally lol. lvling alts on ff14 in wearing me out lol think imma boost the 2nd alt after i finish this 1st alt today. I just want to be able to craft.. i dont need to see the story again lol. gmornin bar!

edit: 5/1: HAPPY MAY 1ST! up early to finish this dang grind on alt to start of endwalker in ff14... I must finish it!!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 9:32 pm
How is everyone doing today? smile  

TheFunGuy23

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 9:49 am
LordCurryWarrior
How is everyone doing today? smile

Pretty fabulous! Nice to meet you! I keep posting daily in here and inviting new ppls hoping someday ppl will talk a little in here so great to have ya! Let me know if you'd like to try anything from the menu but don't have to. don't have to rp like ur in a bar can just rattle and talk normal or w/e works for ya! Normally I'd have replied last night but I grinded my eyeballs to death lvling in ff14 and had to rest my eyes early last nite lol.

Pretty sure I have the day free to play on my pc so I'm pretty gravy today! *grabs a black tea with rose and plops down on barstool* 4laugh

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8981 8982 8983 8984 8985 8986 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games