Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8982 8983 8984 8985 8986 8987 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

TheFunGuy23

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 7:25 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
LordCurryWarrior
How is everyone doing today? smile

Pretty fabulous! Nice to meet you! I keep posting daily in here and inviting new ppls hoping someday ppl will talk a little in here so great to have ya! Let me know if you'd like to try anything from the menu but don't have to. don't have to rp like ur in a bar can just rattle and talk normal or w/e works for ya! Normally I'd have replied last night but I grinded my eyeballs to death lvling in ff14 and had to rest my eyes early last nite lol.

Pretty sure I have the day free to play on my pc so I'm pretty gravy today! *grabs a black tea with rose and plops down on barstool* 4laugh

Nice to meet you as well! What do you like to do for fun? smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 9:52 pm
LordCurryWarrior
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
LordCurryWarrior

Pretty fabulous! Nice to meet you! I keep posting daily in here and inviting new ppls hoping someday ppl will talk a little in here so great to have ya! Let me know if you'd like to try anything from the menu but don't have to. don't have to rp like ur in a bar can just rattle and talk normal or w/e works for ya! Normally I'd have replied last night but I grinded my eyeballs to death lvling in ff14 and had to rest my eyes early last nite lol.

Pretty sure I have the day free to play on my pc so I'm pretty gravy today! *grabs a black tea with rose and plops down on barstool* 4laugh

I play alot of games lol. I have a guild on ff14 and wow classic and wow retail. teh ff14 and classic ones are pretty active. I love phasmophobia and i picked up littlewood recently for switch. I play a lil gta v usually solo stuff in invite only lobbies. bout it lately. waiting on diablo iv too. You?

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheFunGuy23

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 8:14 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
LordCurryWarrior
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
LordCurryWarrior

I play alot of games lol. I have a guild on ff14 and wow classic and wow retail. teh ff14 and classic ones are pretty active. I love phasmophobia and i picked up littlewood recently for switch. I play a lil gta v usually solo stuff in invite only lobbies. bout it lately. waiting on diablo iv too. You?

Sweet! I am a reader, writer, basketball fanatic, and a gym rat. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 8:26 pm
I need to be a gym rat lol.. i have to make myself exercise lol.. I'm in ulduar in 25 man wow classic raid tonite! while i'm crafting on the side screen on ff14 lol..

I have read alot in my time but in the day and age of audible i tend to just do that so i can work out or grind lvls on games while listening to books. lazy i know rofl

edit 5/4: May the fourth be with you!!! *grabs a black rose tea and plops down at one of the pcs along the wall* That's right. we installed a row of gaming pcs cuz lets be real we're either doing that while we check here or we're on our cell rofl

edit 5/5: REVENGE OF TEH FIFTH! pirate and Happy Cinco De Mayo!! heart

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheFunGuy23

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 9:52 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
I need to be a gym rat lol.. i have to make myself exercise lol.. I'm in ulduar in 25 man wow classic raid tonite! while i'm crafting on the side screen on ff14 lol..

I have read alot in my time but in the day and age of audible i tend to just do that so i can work out or grind lvls on games while listening to books. lazy i know rofl

edit 5/4: May the fourth be with you!!! *grabs a black rose tea and plops down at one of the pcs along the wall* That's right. we installed a row of gaming pcs cuz lets be real we're either doing that while we check here or we're on our cell rofl

Once you start going to the gym regularly for long enough, it becomes a routine. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 9:57 am
LordCurryWarrior
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Once you start going to the gym regularly for long enough, it becomes a routine. smile

Luckily I live in the woods with alot of land and a long driveway so I just go walking or hiking or I have just dance on teh switch. My brother did get us a membership to the gym but I prefer not being around alot of ppl but the bro likes it!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheFunGuy23

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 9:59 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
LordCurryWarrior
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Luckily I live in the woods with alot of land and a long driveway so I just go walking or hiking or I have just dance on teh switch. My brother did get us a membership to the gym but I prefer not being around alot of ppl but the bro likes it!

Oh nice! I am glad you have some way to get some exercise in. I go the gym every day as I am trying to stay in shape as long as possible. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 10:04 am
LordCurryWarrior
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
LordCurryWarrior
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Oh nice! I am glad you have some way to get some exercise in. I go the gym every day as I am trying to stay in shape as long as possible. smile

I need to get back to the working out. altho somedays I've had to do alot of yard work and i count that lol  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheFunGuy23

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 10:05 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
LordCurryWarrior
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
LordCurryWarrior
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

I need to get back to the working out. altho somedays I've had to do alot of yard work and i count that lol

I felt that way as well with my previous job as it required a lot of heavy lifting.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 10:09 am
Starting the afternoon off with john mulaney stand up special and black tea.. was up in teh wee hours watching the coronation on bbc cuz.. never saw one live b4. always enjoy the choirs in those humongous buildings. sounds amazing.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 5:57 pm
Another day, another random urge to log into Gaia. Hope everyone's doing well!  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 6:41 pm
FangzV
Another day, another random urge to log into Gaia. Hope everyone's doing well!

Well howdy! I'm doing pretty good tonite? Lemme know if ya want something to eat or drank! whee I just fought with a riding lawnmower belt.. then the spring.. lost the fight to the stupid spring cant stretch it. parked it.. 2m is another day. having some kava and figuring out what to play!

edit: after a walk down memory lane in amg guild i decided on rb4.. time to sang! I need to tinker with the guitar for this one but so far i got enough new songs to sing on this one i aint done with the singin yet!

edit 5/7/23: happy sunday! moms day is next weekend! just reminder. i thought it was this weekend and thought i was in trouble rofl 7 yr anniversary for me and the bf today too! he sleeping in but might watch a movie later. have a fabulous day all!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 11:11 am
new week new post! been gaming alot lately think i irritated my eyes with all these eye drops. off the dr to make sure i dont need something! wooo.. need a spare pair of eyes. have a good monday! heart got some antibiotic eyedrops and gotta cut pc time down to the essentials for a couple says and got some allergy meds cuz its pollen time! Hopefully im good in a few days! Takin it easy!
edit 5/9/23: so far so good. eyes are lookin and feelin better. cooked like a madwoman last nite while in pc purgatory rofl morning bar ppl!

edit 5/10/23: eyes are a lil less owie today. look loads better. shoudlnt be on pc as much as i was today but it'd been a whole 2 days cold turkey! rofl

edit 5/11/23: omg today was baking day for some reason. made pnut butter brownies... just a box mix but i mix in melted pnut butter along top nom! but the baked bread and rolls took all day and were awesome. Neighbors husband just passed. They're both 80s.. were seperating but still.. sad.. She got rolls, she got spaghetti, lemon pepper chicken, blue chz dressing (we bought that one) we made up a biiig salad with everything in it to pull from for a few meals. and some home made mint jellies we made couple yrs ago.. we do it up right around here when s**t goes sideways! Cant fix the world around us a bunch but we can fix good food!

edit 5/12/23: So good weekend so far. fixed a lil turkey breast in oven to go with some of that bread. sliced it, brushed with olive oil, sprinked some park, broiled it..soakin up turkey broth NOM.. made some insta mash taters and heated up some green beans.. they have salt free ones at local grocer! i'm set for a nice evening of gaming. thought i would play the 2nd diablo iv beta but i mean i only play wizards on d4. just a thing for me. i think i'll just wait till the game comes out. Have a lovely friday fam!

5/13/23 edit: tis another rockband 4 night! working thru the campaign mode. must have the pretty clothes lol. *grabs a cold kava and pepsi* that'll do me! holler if anyone wants something to eat or drank! If i'm not here I have a snack machine and drink machine you have to compliment them in chat to get a drink or snack from them. They're insecurity machines and they need your compliments. omg i love this plz compliment the snack drink machines imma add that in the menu rofl

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 2:10 pm
sunday funday new post for the week! the destroy a wish game in spamalot has alot of promise for a fun time killer! got one with me there now! who's comin with us?! dramallama Snack machine you look so slim today, Drinks machine, dayum you look fine af! Gimme them fritos and boba tea plz! */bows to the machines of greatness on way to bar stool* ya know its not super spammy as it requires someone else to comment to keep it going and the material isnt spam its entertaining! i might make it a sticky if its something that can encourage conversation in the gd!

edit: 5/15 lazy day, didnt sleep too well. last nite i had to scoop frog tadpoles taht had either laid outside ponds and hatched or i realize now probably the rain washed some out. They're all scooped back in and i scooped their water levels down cuz its gonna rain tonite and 2m so they're rdy! pardon the punctucation today lol i'm very tired lol howdy tho!

edit: 5/17 happy hump day bar! gotta get up get moving and get mom to the dentist for a consultation. bbl!!!

edit: 5/18. spent a while on it but managed to go back to full retro to some of the things my avi used to wear the most. was fun! definitely saving this one! nite bar! <3 had a busy day planting roses and tilling a lil herb garden for the mom.

edit 5/19: imma name the snack machine brunhilda and the soda machine bartholomew and brunhilda and bartholomew will keep me company and guard the bar with their medieval sword skills. Starting to lose my mind lol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:35 am
Sunday funday and new post day. morning bar!

edit 5/22: tired for a monday this morning. gotta run out to town in a bit. have a nice day lil bar.

edit may the 23rd! 50% lvling boost day on wotlk classic world of warcraft wooo!!! emotion_jawdrop and its new patch day on ff14! busy busy! and got a few more songs on rockband 4.. i'm spoiled and i know it!

edit may 24th. someday there will be life in this bar dangit! till then tho i got weedeating and mowing to do today then lvling on wow classic tonite.

dear bar diary may 26 lol - gotta fix a mower. fixed one of the 0- turns yesterday! learned how to put a belt on. gonna do that to the other one now! lawn mower repair at yo service!

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8982 8983 8984 8985 8986 8987 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games