Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8983 8984 8985 8986 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 11:28 am
New sunday post! *rolls around on the floor like garbage* I can't adult today.. holler if someone needs a bite or a drank!

edit: may 29th.. no drink can save me this morning.. i need junk food but we don't have any lol.. crying mornin bar!

edit: may 30th. survived holiday weekend. hope ppl had a nice memorial day btw.. back to lvling on wow. eye dr appt fell thru boo... another day..

edit: may 31st.. this was a triumph.. i'm making a note here... huge success.. its hard to overstate my satisfaction! heart

reeeeeeedit stardate june1st 2023: some signs of life on this planet. possibly intelligent. does not seem hostile. real talk i gotta get a job again we buying cheaper food lately and i put on a few pounds! folks haven't wanted me back to work yet cuz they've needed me at home but i'm rdy now but gotta get brakes on the car first. back to 10 songs on just dance a day and cutting down to barebones normie food and no junkie bread lol... i blame lvling buff on wow lol i got a good grind on but not irl this past week! gonk ok that was a good rant.. thanks bar.. b4 i get motivated.. imma have a pity party to see me off and everyones invited! rofl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:44 am
its already sunday? eek another post then! morning bar! I'll keep poppin in!

edit: june 5th more dk lvling on wow.. grind grind lol

edit: june 6th. diablo is out for everyone today. got the dk to lvl 80. got a mage to get to lvl 75 next. got a lil cousin starting wow classic today too. wish this bar would get some activity but for now i'll still grab a drink and roll with it.

reeeeeedit june 7th. busy day.. workin out, cleanin house. kinda hazy outside. they say smoke from canada fires are heading down east coast. guess we got a lil of it too.

wups missed a day reeeeeeeeeeeeedit june 9th. mornin! gotta do some mowing and grocery shopping so out and about!

edit: june 10th: *bats at ball of yarn in the floor*.. is in no moon to human.. is cat mode..so meow.. cat_blaugh

june 12th edit re edit w/e lol.. finally got some freakin rain. its been a lil hazy from canada fires and alot of pollen but finally cool clear air. my eyes have been so irritated. looking up chicken curry after checking out amg's national day today being curry chicken day. think i'll go post the recipe vid in whats for dinner someday if i try it and it works out

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:49 am
i forgot to even start a new post sunday... morning bar.. lonely wonley uwu widdle bar.. sinks into bean bag chair and disappears eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:14 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
i forgot to even start a new post sunday... morning bar.. lonely wonley uwu widdle bar.. sinks into bean bag chair and disappears eek

Hello! *waves in your direction* I'm Mochi, I'm new here. I saw you're playing diablo 4. How is that going? level 80 already? That seems really high! surprised I want to play it but I don't have a good PC yet and I dunno if I wanna play it on ps4 or not... decisions hmmm  

mochi pancakes

Wheezing Werewolf

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:30 pm
mochi pancakes
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Hello! *waves in your direction* I'm Mochi, I'm new here. I saw you're playing diablo 4. How is that going? level 80 already? That seems really high! surprised I want to play it but I don't have a good PC yet and I dunno if I wanna play it on ps4 or not... decisions hmmm

A PEOOOPLE!!!!! emotion_jawdrop yay! can i get ya a drink a snack? have a chair? we got too many anyway! I wanna play d4.. i got to lvl 20.. but then wow classic has had a few week 50% lvling buff and that's where I got an active guild so I'm using that up till next week then it goes away.. then.. imma start sneaking into some d4! Sorceress all teh way! sorceress twitch drops this week too on twitch btw! ty for posting here! it used to be the hang out back in the day. I cant let it go lol emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:28 am
Thanks! One matcha milk tea please. *snags an empty seat at the middle of the bar*

Oh, nice! Are there a lot of people in that guild?

I've actually never played wow..or any mmorpg for that matter. Except runescape about a million years ago. And occasionally i get a kick for bang dream! girls band party lol dunno if that counts. I actually had to google what a twitch drop was just now haha I have so much to learn. But I feel like I would really enjoy it! I think it would be super cool to make some new friends to game with.

And yeah of course (: I know what you mean about not letting go of the good ol' days. Which is why I recently came back to gaia again. But this time I'm trying to post more and stay active.

mochi pancakes

Wheezing Werewolf

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:01 am
the wow classic guild has enough for a couple 10 man groups atm. and most of a 25 man and we have some out of guild friends that raid in teh 25 with us to top us off. but don't rly consider ourself a raid guild. if the whole gang is burnt out on raiding we just chill a while. but ya usually 5 to 10 on in the offtimes. lvling times lately. then 15 to 20 on at raid times. not bad!

the ff14 guild i got is pretty active too. some of em raid but not rly a guild raid. just alot of casual players or some that raid with other teams. i like having my lil worlds to get away too 4laugh

*Pulls a glass bottle of milk out of the cooler and pours some into a little kettle on a burner behind the bar. Adds a few drops of honey to the heated milk and stirs gently. Grabs a pale green tea cup and adds the green matcha powder with a little hot water and whisks. Gently pours in the hot milk and stirs. Sets the tea cup on the bar in front of you.*

Enjoy!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:40 am
mochi pancakes
Thanks! One matcha milk tea please. *snags an empty seat at the middle of the bar*

Oh, nice! Are there a lot of people in that guild?

I've actually never played wow..or any mmorpg for that matter. Except runescape about a million years ago. And occasionally i get a kick for bang dream! girls band party lol dunno if that counts. I actually had to google what a twitch drop was just now haha I have so much to learn. But I feel like I would really enjoy it! I think it would be super cool to make some new friends to game with.

And yeah of course (: I know what you mean about not letting go of the good ol' days. Which is why I recently came back to gaia again. But this time I'm trying to post more and stay active.

I probably shoulda quoted so ya knew i replied. Your tea is in the post above 3nodding  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

mochi pancakes

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:10 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
the wow classic guild has enough for a couple 10 man groups atm. and most of a 25 man and we have some out of guild friends that raid in teh 25 with us to top us off. but don't rly consider ourself a raid guild. if the whole gang is burnt out on raiding we just chill a while. but ya usually 5 to 10 on in the offtimes. lvling times lately. then 15 to 20 on at raid times. not bad!

the ff14 guild i got is pretty active too. some of em raid but not rly a guild raid. just alot of casual players or some that raid with other teams. i like having my lil worlds to get away too 4laugh

*Pulls a glass bottle of milk out of the cooler and pours some into a little kettle on a burner behind the bar. Adds a few drops of honey to the heated milk and stirs gently. Grabs a pale green tea cup and adds the green matcha powder with a little hot water and whisks. Gently pours in the hot milk and stirs. Sets the tea cup on the bar in front of you.*

Enjoy!
User Image

That's awesome! How did you find them originally? If I do end up buying d4 i definitely want some kinda group like that to play with.

I've been meaning to respond to your post! Life got really busy this weekend, my husbands birthday was
Friday and today we celebrate his first father's day c:

*blows gently over the warm tea to cool it slightly and takes a small sip savoring the delicate flavors of the matcha* Mmm just the perfect amount of honey, thanks so much!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:11 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Enjoy!
User Image

mochi pancakes
That's awesome! How did you find them originally? If I do end up buying d4 i definitely want some kinda group like that to play with.

I've been meaning to respond to your post! Life got really busy this weekend, my husbands birthday was
Friday and today we celebrate his first father's day c:

*blows gently over the warm tea to cool it slightly and takes a small sip savoring the delicate flavors of the matcha* Mmm just the perfect amount of honey, thanks so much!

oh np i'm always around when folks get time. life comes first! i got into wow i guess after gaia. was home in the evenings without much to do and wow was just getting huge at that time during the end of vanilla so i hopped in and just got hooked back in. oh i'd say it was 2007 or so. ff14 the bf had played it and i tried it and got into that world too. he doesn't play it anymore but i take care of our guild there. i grew up playing all the final fantasy games till about 11. 11 and 12 i missed. and i have 15 but didnt get into it. too complciated for me.

d4 i got into cuz buncha wow guildies were into d3 when it came out so i tried it out and enjoyed the grind for gear at 70 with some tunes on so here i am with d4 glad ya like the tea and good evenin! i added the coffee talk sound tracks from tthe games to the first page post under jukebox links. goes well for atmosphere. I adore teh coffee talk games. i'm going thru the 2nd one as slow as possible just tiny bits on certain late nites when i cant sleep to stretch out teh story.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

mochi pancakes

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:01 am
wow! (pun not intended sweatdrop ) It must be pretty entertaining to keep you playing for so long. I never really got into ff. I do enjoy rpgs tho. Chrono trigger has always been an old favorite. heart

I'm looking forward to starting d4 eventually. I think I'm mostly just looking to play something with a group. Some irl friends just invited me to play valheim with them so that should be fun! I hadn't heard of it but I do love a good survival game. And i haven't heard of coffee talk before either but that also looks like a nice chill time passer. I did play va-11 hall-a a long time ago and coffee talk looks sorta similar. I liked the game but never got very far into it. I'll have to check out coffee talk.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:37 am
mochi pancakes
wow! (pun not intended sweatdrop ) It must be pretty entertaining to keep you playing for so long. I never really got into ff. I do enjoy rpgs tho. Chrono trigger has always been an old favorite. heart

I'm looking forward to starting d4 eventually. I think I'm mostly just looking to play something with a group. Some irl friends just invited me to play valheim with them so that should be fun! I hadn't heard of it but I do love a good survival game. And i haven't heard of coffee talk before either but that also looks like a nice chill time passer. I did play va-11 hall-a a long time ago and coffee talk looks sorta similar. I liked the game but never got very far into it. I'll have to check out coffee talk.

alot of wow came down to being able to meet so many ppl and make friends much like this place back in the day. i didnt intend to get so much back into it with classic.. i was gonna be a wallflower and just play thru it. but then i joined a big casual guild. made buncha friends. we made our own lil guild cuz that one didnt allow raiding? just lvlers. was odd but nice. anyway.. here i am leading a guild on wow lol.. its a lil tiring to be honest some days i burn out on the content since i've seen it b4. but the friends keep it fun! its fun to find an online community you like to play with. just gotta be open to meetin new folks and say howdy! is how i did it! I've beat chrono trigger i loooove chrono trigger. i should but a soundtrack playlist on front page of it too! well that was easy to find. lots of lofi chrono trigger mixes hehe done!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:05 am
*comes in dusts off the counter and turns on the lights* We are open! Cmon in and place ya order! yum_tea

edit: 6/24: happy bday to my mom! she's 65 today! i wore my eyes out on games yesterday so taking the day off cooking cleanin and chillin. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:02 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
mochi pancakes

alot of wow came down to being able to meet so many ppl and make friends much like this place back in the day. i didnt intend to get so much back into it with classic.. i was gonna be a wallflower and just play thru it. but then i joined a big casual guild. made buncha friends. we made our own lil guild cuz that one didnt allow raiding? just lvlers. was odd but nice. anyway.. here i am leading a guild on wow lol.. its a lil tiring to be honest some days i burn out on the content since i've seen it b4. but the friends keep it fun! its fun to find an online community you like to play with. just gotta be open to meetin new folks and say howdy! is how i did it! I've beat chrono trigger i loooove chrono trigger. i should but a soundtrack playlist on front page of it too! well that was easy to find. lots of lofi chrono trigger mixes hehe done!

Thats really cool. And I'm sure you do get some burnout after awhile. We play dnd with a group of friends irl on saturdays so thats really fun. I'm super happy to have that group to socalize and play games with.A couple of them just invited me to play valheim too! so thats been fun. I have chrono trigger on my snes but i still havent beaten it! Im really close but everytime i think i want to go back and finish it i realize im lost in a maze and have no idea where to go or how to look up that part in a walkthrough lol. Ill get around to it one day though! Also yeah the soundtrack is def one of my favs 3nodding  

mochi pancakes

Wheezing Werewolf

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8983 8984 8985 8986 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games