Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8985 8986 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:26 am
Yeah they discontinued GoGaia a while back, that was just me using the website in my phone browser, it's so badly optimised for anything that isn't a PC.
Is it a fun game playing solo?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:11 am
AaronAlroy
Yeah they discontinued GoGaia a while back, that was just me using the website in my phone browser, it's so badly optimised for anything that isn't a PC.
Is it a fun game playing solo?

Oh i gotcha. and ya it aint formatted the best lol my profile looks silly on it. still its nice to be able to check it from my phone when i'm away from home but they could do so much better.. they bound to still make a lil money. and ya phasmophobia is fun to play on ya own and offline too. i find it is at its best with friends tho. either streaming with ppl watching to talk to or playing with ppl. its spooky af on ur own. so its effective if ya into being that spooked it does well!

btw if you try it out and like it and want to have ppl to play with there are a few good ways to immediately run into ppl to play it with. first off it has a huge active community so you can always find ppl in public lobbies. however they may be insane... i enjoy this dash of chaos sometimes.. its like walking into a grocery store, jail, or assylum.. according to the group u fall into in a public lobby..

there's the phasmophobia discord. super busy and friendly with a looking for group channel for diff regions of the world. better groups here. far fewer psychos and actual ppl playing and nicer.

also the previous guild master here, angelic highlights who passed it on to me here has a discord and streams phasmo and has an active community too and they're a hoot to play phasmo with. they're in the uk so the time frames they play are a lil diff from mine but its alot of fun. if ya interested msg me i can share details on finding all that stuff!

edit 8/18: dood.. i destroyed some phasmo yesterday lol. i'm going back in! pirate

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:36 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Yeah public game lobbies are always a total crapshoot, I'm gonna strongarm my bf into trying it with me.
We keep just keep adjacently playing different games in the same room atm so it would be nice to have a new Co-op thing to play User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If they are in the UK we are in the same timezone cause I live there tooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., I'll PM you my discord but ngl I'm not very familiar with it I only have my bf on there specifically to randomly send him pictures of Pete Burns while he's engrossed in a game User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:05 am
AaronAlroy
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Yeah public game lobbies are always a total crapshoot, I'm gonna strongarm my bf into trying it with me.
We keep just keep adjacently playing different games in the same room atm so it would be nice to have a new Co-op thing to play User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If they are in the UK we are in the same timezone cause I live there tooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., I'll PM you my discord but ngl I'm not very familiar with it I only have my bf on there specifically to randomly send him pictures of Pete Burns while he's engrossed in a game User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phasmo is definitely an easy to get the hang of and ya i bet ya'll would have fun! especially with fall and halloween vibes on the horizon! i'm lilleaafk on discord and steam so its not too hard to find me!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:34 am
morning all!
edit 8/22: morning again!
reedit 8/23: lord havent slept good in a few nights. worried bout moms old kitty she's 16 or 17 and wobbling and lost alot of weight not eating much so giving her wet food. now finally got appt with vet here in half hour. hoping they can make give antibiotics if they think she has infection in her teeth at least make her more comfy to live out her days at home.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:07 am
N'aww poor lil thing crying I hope they can make her as comfy as possible. heart  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:22 pm
AaronAlroy
N'aww poor lil thing crying I hope they can make her as comfy as possible. heart

ty for the good thoughts! unfortunately tho she was so weak by the time she got there. and the kicker was we thought maybe she stopped eating due to teeth or gum infection as she'd lost alot of weight in a week but took a while to get appt with vet. we hoped antibiotics or something fixable to make her comfy again. but her teeth and gums were great the vet said.

it was alot of internal stuff going it looked like. and not likely to be able to turn her around much less help her feel better. we had to let her go crying . but. she had a rly good long happy spoiled life and that's all we coulda asked for heart

16 yrs old and never lost a tooth. this cat had alot of grooming needs. my mom was a nut about her diet and face washing 2x a day since she was a flat nosed himalayan persian. a white one. some reason that type has to have daily face washing and rly help clear their lil noses and keep around their eyes rly clean. so she hit paydirt with mom and i. came from a bad pet shop that got closed down after mom bought her and showed her to the vet. all the animals and our cat as a kitten were sick and mistreated. cops shut the pet store down after that. so our cat had that claim to fame for helping bust a bad pet shop!

edit 8/25: lot better today. did buncha cleanin mowing cookin and it finally rained a ton and my brother's home and off being on call for the weekend so helps to have an extra person around the house. better day today!

feeling a lil gooder each day. got some walkin in, bagged and froze the spaghetti we cooked couple days ago, got some walkin in and shower and cooked some. now chill time. too hot to work outside this weekend. next week looks like the first cool week though so we'll be in the woods bringing some trees out to use the lot splitter on and get some firewood stocked up!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:05 pm
Sunday so new post time! It's gonna be better week I hope. I'm bout worn out though cooking cleanin dishes, holding down the fort for the folks. Mom needs the break i'll be fine. I forget how much she does till i try to do it all lol. But we're doing ok. backing off of some of the wow raid nights. i was tyring to help a few diff groups get going lately in my guild to the pt i was raiding 4 nites a week in my guild and helping another guild with one of their raid nites i finally said woah horsies i gotta back off it.

nerd struggles. damn right they're real.. rofl

Just realized there'll be a plat prize in just a few more pages. and since its on a 50 or 100 page it'll be 10k! i'm gonna count top poster on that page aside from my own posts cuz.. i mean i'm always here lol. updated the rules on the front page of the bar. also updated the prizes and rules on the official bump page too. i know only got a lil bit of activity but maybe ppl can get some fun money easier this way!

edit 8/28: gmornin! think its gonna be a good day to finish the last couple patches msq on ff14.

edit 8/29.. come on sept! ... and i havent started msq yet.. i'm in the void that is crafting lol.. must have better gear.. must catch it all up! bout there! then msq!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeedit 8/30 ooooo buh bai august! hulloooo fall and halloween!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedit 8/31 me again! on a roll catching up game junk. feels like fall! life is ok! holler if ya thirsty or hungry!

edit 9/1 SEPTEMBAR!!!!!!!! YAY!!! oh dont let it end! fall halloween ahhh!! and gtav is on a nightclub buff week so i'm getting rich just sitting in my night club day. the struggle! crying

edit 9/2 oh lort its grocery day i gotta get outta here in a few. gday bar!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:34 pm
dramallama New post gmorning and hope ya september is kicking off good!

edit 9/4 nothing fancy today. lower backs sore for god knows what reason. has been for 2 weeks. employing heating pad. getting olds fun rofl gotta patch back up so i can mow this evening. carry on!

edit 9/5: ff14 skybuilder tools are driving me effin crazy. its so ridiculously complicated.. i know. it helps stretch out that sub.. but omg.. i'm losing my mind. i spent a few hours yesterday farming up the wrong color script and bout threw myself a lil fit haha

edit 9/7 wups i missed yesterday nani?! gonk it was a busy day in game land tho lol. racked up 11 mil on gta cuz of a night club buff. only 3 glowy profession tools to farm in ff14. did a wow raid. stayed up till the wee hours playing rockband. bf on drums me on guitar and a wow guildie watching stream in discord was singing lol. probably doing the rockband again tonite. bf tweaked a phaseshift program that lets you play rockband online and made it better. added the vocals so i could sing. buncha fun!

edit 9/7: i been having an egg yolk here and there lately. no more than a few a week but i think imma go back to no yolks. they're so yummy. but i figure why risk it with heart disease in the family and with my bro having the heart attack last year. i got laxed the last couple months adding a few back but meh. the egg whites with some onions and mushrooms are just fine. sometimes i sprinkle some parm cheese on it. that'll do. except for brownies. i put 1 yolk in brownies. yolks.. great and evil both rofl

edit 9/10: dear bar diary lol.. i wont leave you to get dusty alone. we'll get dusty together!! imma buy YOU a drink bar!! whiskey with murpheys oil soap ono the side for that smooth wooden counter feel! (for the bar.. dont drink murphys oil soap! but great for wood, leather, and fingernails! cheese_whine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:35 pm
dramallama New sunday post.. at this pt it'll be myself who wins top post for the next prize lmao.. but naw.. i'll forego it and whomever someday posts after my post when it hits that page. be it 3 pages later of my daily postings will get it... .having one of those days..where ppl just make ya irritated around ya lol.

Warning: Normie life rant paragraph ahead. feel free to skip to last line!

i'm an extroverted introvert. i'm good with ppl but i like alot of time to myself and i'm in state where i got a few games full of ppl i like to play with some. and a lil cousin wanting to play wotlk wow with me. another lil cousin into phasmo with me. and the bf wanting to do rockband and gets sad when i aint up to hang out, 2 guilds i run...then folks at home needing extra cleaning cooking and keeping their drs and meds straight.. starts to feel like ur in a vaccuum where its hard to just get away to yaself and do for yaself.. and the bro whined the chicken didnt magically cook itself b4 he said he was even hungry and that "some of us have to work in the morning".. not the way to get ur chicken cooked ppl! i aint working cuz they want me at home cuz they cant manage without me here for now and we cant afford to fix the vehicles besides that at which pt.. i go back to work which would be cool but you think he gonna cook chicken part time then? nooooooo he wont! I'll still be doin all this s**t on top of work is the difference cuz that's how its been b4. i know some of ya'll know the struggle. rofl i'm stealing a few hours for me for now. they can fend for themselves lol. i'm lucky to have these buds and family i know but.. holy smokes i need a bubble for a bit lol.

Ok rant over.. gimme a kava and coke and imma go deliver shady stuff on gta lol

9/12: welp it just gets gooder lol. we thought we made the power bill payment last month but i guess it slipped out minds cuz that was around the time my moms cat passed few weeks ago that we shoulda paid it so the cut off man came by. gave us a couple hours. we paid it but it takes sooooo long to reach the power company i dunno if they'll let their truck guys know so.. glad the weather is good and i got coloring books and a guitar... just be a freakin cowgirl to i suppose.. i could go across the creek and hangout with the neighbors cows and horsies... rofl can we get a teensy lil break today karma! we been gud i swear! cheese_whine

edit: 9/13: wut up! decent day! power stayed on hallerlujer! imma go play some gta cuz i'm almost to 20 mil.. then i'l park it till the snow its or they do the agency buff week. i gotta do like 180 some contracts with agency still.. have a great day bar!

edit 9/15: blah and blah blah... that's all for today... *grabs a kava and pepsi* i'm either gonna grind lvls on phasmo or just pressure wash things in power wash simulator. i'm done with adulting for the rest of forever.. one of those lives lol...

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:29 am
God I can relate to the housekeeping thing.
Used to work 55 hrs a week so we tended to 50/50 the housework.
Then was out of a job for a bit so did basically everything for the house, whole works to make up for it.
Did the cleaning (which there was more than expected because I don't think my bf has used a vaccum since moving in lol), laundry, bleaching everything, polishing the surfaces around his armada of Warhammer 40k figures.
Now I'm back working but still doing it all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:25 am
AaronAlroy
God I can relate to the housekeeping thing.
Used to work 55 hrs a week so we tended to 50/50 the housework.
Then was out of a job for a bit so did basically everything for the house, whole works to make up for it.
Did the cleaning (which there was more than expected because I don't think my bf has used a vaccum since moving in lol), laundry, bleaching everything, polishing the surfaces around his armada of Warhammer 40k figures.
Now I'm back working but still doing it all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aint that how it fricken works? lol respect to ya tho! hope he knows how lucky he is 3nodding  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:30 am
It finally raiiiiiined! and i mowed and weedeated yesterday so no yard aggro today from mom. she hates a grown weed lol

edit: 9/18: productive morning and afternoon now leading into lazy nap i do believe! living the fall to its fullest! rofl

edit 9/19: another day another dollar! or quarter rofl more phasmo i reckon

edit: 9/21: wups missed a day gonk busy/ boring week. still grinding phasmo.. and working on clearing garage of clutter so we can hall other house we're sellings' garage clutter of ours into it.. fun fun! carry on bar! having me my black rose tea!

edit 923: dang i love shopping rando punkin halloween fall stuff on gaia. just added to the collection! HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALLLLLLL!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:00 am
Sunday new post post. Mornin! back hurts. fun being old. think my lumbar support on desk chair aint hitting right. Lets gooooo ability to tune it out! cheese_whine

edit: 9/25 wut up.. boring gettin adulting done kinda day but ya gotta have some of those! keepin on keepin on! 3nodding

edit:9/26 good freakin mornin! lvl 93 on phasmo.. almooooost to 100.. must.. hunt stupid..ghosts....

edit 9/27: moooooornin gaia fans! howdy bar! I dusted and restocked. i swear we have good food and drank should anyone want something!

edit: 9/28: have drawn face on bar to talk to. ive named him barry. me and barry are gonna have a good time hanging out in the bar. he's a good listener dramallama

edit: 9/29: lordie its almost october. slow down fall! I need october to last a year or two lol. the month of halloween!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8985 8986 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games