Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 897 898 899 900 901 902 ... 956 957 958 959 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 10:18 am
Queentintin
https://youtu.be/_CyRhrjFOgw?si=Z95svsn5wOQtjcFb

twinkle toes

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 10:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

twinkle toes

=)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 10:23 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

twinkle toes

=)

So cute to see Grace as a little Mermaid blushing for a number of reasons, she's human, Sven's helping her and he also saw her naked in the IC.

What's Grace the little mermaid thoughts as Sven holds her hands after her mother turned her human?

Evening, Queenie. How was your day? Mine was tiring. 4 PSA Posts in the Ivalice Says section in one day.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 6:50 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

twinkle toes

=)

So cute to see Grace as a little Mermaid blushing for a number of reasons, she's human, Sven's helping her and he also saw her naked in the IC.

What's Grace the little mermaid thoughts as Sven holds her hands after her mother turned her human?

Evening, Queenie. How was your day? Mine was tiring. 4 PSA Posts in the Ivalice Says section in one day.

wow, you were busy! =)
and I had a busy day too at work! =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 6:53 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

twinkle toes

=)

wow, you were busy! =)

Cool. Got all the Thunder Gems in Genshin and my Reputation in Inazuma is almost at an end as I have a few jobs left.
Anyway, if Priscilla aka "Pretty Tall" was a mermaid, what would she look like? She's also from Sketchers Twinkle Toes and 14 years old. In the IC, she's also Grace's sister.

Here's an image of Priscilla that I found. I bet being human would be all new to Priscilla too.
SportyShorty IMAGE-0004  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 7:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

twinkle toes

=)

wow, you were busy! =)

Cool. Got all the Thunder Gems in Genshin and my Reputation in Inazuma is almost at an end as I have a few jobs left.
Anyway, if Priscilla aka "Pretty Tall" was a mermaid, what would she look like? She's also from Sketchers Twinkle Toes and 14 years old. In the IC, she's also Grace's sister.

Here's an image of Priscilla that I found. I bet being human would be all new to Priscilla too.
SportyShorty IMAGE-0004

which one is Priscilla? the short haired girl?=)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 7:14 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

=)

wow, you were busy! =)

SportyShorty IMAGE-0004

yeah. When we hear Grace sing the Twinkle Toes Theme Song from the Sketchers Twinkle Toes movie, she'll make Sven blush.

Morning  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 5:59 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

=)

wow, you were busy! =)

SportyShorty IMAGE-0004

yeah. When we hear Grace sing the Twinkle Toes Theme Song from the Sketchers Twinkle Toes movie, she'll make Sven blush.

Morning

hihi=) good morning 4laugh  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 6:04 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

wow, you were busy! =)

SportyShorty IMAGE-0004

Morning

Sleep well?  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 6:21 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

wow, you were busy! =)

SportyShorty IMAGE-0004

Morning

Sleep well?

I did, slept longer =) and well now finished watching Caterina and her life as a villainess her life leads to doom x so very good heart

but no season 3 yet.. sad and darn it.. it's raining hard, can't go for my walk! boo!
thundering too! wow!

and do you like my Coralie mermaid? 4laugh  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 6:28 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

Sleep well?

I did, slept longer =) and well now finished watching Caterina and her life as a villainess her life leads to doom x so very good heart

but no season 3 yet.. sad and darn it.. it's raining hard, can't go for my walk! boo!
thundering too! wow!

It looks great. Its also said to rain where I am.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 6:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

Sleep well?

thundering too! wow!

oh really? cool , stops my plans for walking darn... and we brought an old sofa to the corner to be picked up, it will be soaked ,.  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 6:38 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

Sleep well?

thundering too! wow!

anyhow have fun with your dailies emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:04 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sleep well?

thundering too! wow!

Thanks. I had breakfast. I also found out that the roaches I get are silverfish in my room. I don't know how they get in. Maybe through Humidity, Heat and holes in the walls or something?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 7:22 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sleep well?

thundering too! wow!

Thanks. I had breakfast. I also found out that the roaches I get are silverfish in my room. I don't know how they get in. Maybe through Humidity, Heat and holes in the walls or something?

Silverfish dislike the smell of cedar, so one good natural preventive method is to make a spray using cedarwood essential oil (10 drops to 4 ounces of water, shake gently before each use). Spray in damp corners and/or in closets and near bookshelves. You can also spray down your rugs and .. ( have not seen any around here , thank goodness =) they can survive a long time without food!)

https://www.thespruce.com › silverfish-prevention-and-removal-5191321  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 897 898 899 900 901 902 ... 956 957 958 959 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games