Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
UndaCorp is Under Attack! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:40 pm
Kals typed madly on her wrist console as she ran for the stairs. She needed to get through the security layers and interface with the workstation in her lab.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:41 pm
Jiro wandered around the internal network of UndaCorp - trying to find herself at the controls of the elevator. Finding the correct server she made her way inside - punching through the defenses that Kals set up. They were aware of her actions, yes, but that wasn't going to stop her.

She entered the server and began to reboot the elevators to grant Saverio access to the storeroom.

Meanwhile Lin looked in the storehouse for a Gunblade and took it - satisfied with his choice. He pressed the button on his headset. "Kals... We weren't sure what happened, but I believe Jiro has escaped again..."  

Sentama Lin

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:43 pm
Pickles grinned at Slim and her "nifty" new gadget. She then pulled out a collapsible scythe, and gave it a twirl.
"Now all I need is a gun, and I'll be set."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:44 pm

Saverio needed to look cool, well cooler he was already awesome and shirtless so he started to twirl the guns. He had didn't think anyone would be a problem here. He did b***h 4 or 5 at once and would have won if he had not been interrupted, so no one else should be a real threat. "Once viral start to work he will make my life so much easier. You almost done toots?"

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:46 pm
Arcanas lowers his hands, and stands back up to his full height.

Damn teleporters...fine, let's have some fun with this

He steps out of the elevator door way, and point a hand up at the ceiling above him, the energy of the the fifth element gathering in his palm.

"DIVINE DRAGON CANNON!"

A beam of multi-colored light shot from the palm of his hand, boring a hole through the ceiling, and what he hoped a few floors of the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:49 pm
"Gotcha!" She exclaimed as the elevators started functioning again. The glass door opened up for both people.

"Come on... Let's go!" She said as she pressed the button for the floor of the storehouse.  

Sentama Lin

MrJimmy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:52 pm
Jimmy walked out to his receptionist's desk and picked up her phone, she was out, all of his emplyes were, they had all decided to leave him from fear, but he could run this company single-handed if he wished, and he did.

He ran a tentacle across a few numbers, and soon the phone started ringing, all of the phones on all of the hundred and ninty nine floors of Unda Corp started going off simultaniously.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:54 pm

"WAIT! The phone is ringing I need to take a message" Saverio picked up a phone that was on the wall. "Hello-moto?"

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sentama Lin

"Hm?" Jiro muttered as the elevator's emergency phone began to ring. She picked it up and greeted the caller. "Hello?"  
At the sound of the phone, Pickles looked up from the box. "Where are the phones in this-nevermind, I found one."
"Hello?"  

pickle relish

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:55 pm
Slim heard a faint ringing from her briefcase, and dug through its many contents. For a moment, she had returned to her regular secretary-esque duties...

"Undakai Incorporated! This is Slim speaking. May I ask who is calling?" she chirped in the stereotypical desk-woman voice after flipping open her phone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:56 pm
Jimmy smiled at the responce, so prompt. No machines at all.

"I'd like to talk to one Mister Saverio, the Terrorist, please. Tell him it's James."  

MrJimmy

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:59 pm
Kals finalised her interface to the main server in her lab just as Lin's message came through. She hit the control for the earpiece and answered.

"Yeah, I happened to come in today, Lin, Jiro's on fifteen with two bogeys. I locked down the elevator, but... CRAP! she got through. Gotta run. Go tell Undies what's going on. And answer the damn phone; I think that Jimmy dude our benighted CEO has been associating with wants something."

Holy mother of Frogman, what the hell was that? thought Kals, as her interface alerted her of a huge temperature spike in the vicinity of the last known location of the first intruder she had detected. She changed directions mid-stride and took off to investigate. Jiro was a known... suspicion. She could wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:59 pm
Slim smiled, holding the phone to her ear with her shoulder while she tossed a few boxes of ammo into her briefcase.

"One moment, please. He'll respond to you shortly," she replied before flipping her cellphone closed once more.

It took her a few moments to process what she'd done in those last few minutes, and how bizarre it was that she did all that without thinking about it. "Hm.....I work too much."  

Slim95
Crew

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:01 pm
"Saverio the terrorist is on the other line. If you get a hold of him, make sure you tell him that we're going to going to kill him. Bye."
Pickles hung up, and looked over at Slim. "What was that all about?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces