Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
It's highschool! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hii~
  xP
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:10 am
"wait ninjustu....mined if i tag along?......wait up!" ryu runs after the two girls "im Ryu....Riku and Risa am i right, i do ninjustu too"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Risa smiled. "Ryu... a name just as cute as your looks." She said. Riku gave a small smile. "We don't mind if you tag on."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:56 am
"cool im kinda new here so i dont know many people here at the moment the only classes i know so far is ninjustu i dont know where the rest are" Ryu laughs a bit and goes quiet again "so what classes are you two in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:14 pm
"Telling by the loks of your schedule, same as ours." Riku said peering at the schedule rolled up on the side of his backpack.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:10 pm
"cool...." he looks at the two girls and thinks to himself "wow there cute..." he looks back and says "so umm i was woundering....i dont want to seem wiered but....if you'd like....."he pauses"maby if one of you are single....you wanna go out?" he suddenly says "I MEAN.....just as friends of course...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:24 pm
Riku pointed at Risa. "Yeah, sure." Risa said smiling.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:58 pm
"what?....gr-great" he blushes "well umm so what belt are you two??"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:33 am
"The highest of them all." The twins said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:16 pm
"wow same, we have alot in common us lot" Ryu begins to ponder to himself "im sure i forgot somthing...." he begins to rattle through his bag "DAMIT! my lunch, oh man im gonna starve....."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:01 pm
Risa and Riku both hold up two lunches. "We pack double lunches in case someone forgets their lunch." Risa explains  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:44 am
"Really, no i couldnt really" his stomich starts to growl "well, ok if you insist" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:21 pm
Risa smiled warmly and hands him one. "Insided is a leaf of salad. Place your hand on it and imagine it as the food you want it to be.. Then it will turn into the food you thought of." Riku said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:16 am
"cool ill try it when im hungry" he puts it into his pocket "i owe you one"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:01 pm
Risa smiles nicely. "No, it's really okay." She said.

They reached Ninjutsu class. Riku sits at a table and pulls a notebook from her sack. Risa smiles warmly and sits Ryu next to her. "So, how old are you, Ryu?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Summer18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:36 pm
"Im Fine How r you?" said Ryu Im good thanks for asking" said Risa and they both blushed and flirted the whole class biggrin  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff