Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:19 pm
She shrugged her shoulders. "Here I am thinking I can be very helpful. And it turns out that you can really take care of yourself." Her ears twitched like a cats at a faint sound. "I wound suggest we both get out of here. I didn't actually kill all of them and they are sure to be in a bad mood after the headaches I gave em."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:22 pm
Elcia
She shrugged her shoulders. "Here I am thinking I can be very helpful. And it turns out that you can really take care of yourself." Her ears twitched like a cats at a faint sound. "I wound suggest we both get out of here. I didn't actually kill all of them and they are sure to be in a bad mood after the headaches I gave em."
Do you know a place we can get to?  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:36 pm
She looked him over and wondered how well her illusion spell would work on him. As long as the landlady kept busy prying into her other tenant's lives she would not have to come up with an explanation.

"Sure that is if your owl doesn't mind looking like a parakeet." Her staff widened itself and seemed to hang in the air of its own accord. She hoped onto it sitting side sade near the feathered end. "Hop on."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:44 pm
Rounding the corner Cthugarai sees what can only be described as a battle zone.
Scanning the field quickly most soldiers were unconscious and on the opposite end of the field two people wearing the same cloak. And for a moment He was frozen, not sure what to do... The same woman, who froze time sitting on a floating staff.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Elcia
She looked him over and wondered how well her illusion spell would work on him. As long as the landlady kept busy prying into her other tenant's lives she would not have to come up with an explanation.

"Sure that is if your owl doesn't mind looking like a parakeet." Her staff widened itself and seemed to hang in the air of its own accord. She hoped onto it sitting side sade near the feathered end. "Hop on."
Alrighty *gets on the staff with her* *Thinking: "Is winter ALWAYS this weird or am I just lucky this year?"*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:03 pm
Cthugarai Snaps out of his haze just in time to see the man he was following hop onto the staff.

"This sorceress must be very powerfull... If those two have become allies I need not worry any longer about his safety." Cthugarai though to himself as he turned to home.

(I think my character is done for the time being ^_^ I think I'll make another "Holiday" AVI. I'll keep track of this and see if My Cthulhu spawn has a place again. ^_^)  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:31 pm
User Image
(Time stamp! Ohh Haa haa!)

Kusaragi Bursts into his mountain cabin covered in frost, Scarf pulled tightly around his neck and lower face, rubbing his hands over a lump in his jacket.

"come ON don't give up on me now." he mumbles under his breath looking down concerned about the white ball of fluff cradled in his arms, shivering.

He found the little creature nearly frozen under a tree alone with no sign of any trail or cave nearby, it would have been inhumane to just leave the poor thing to die in the frigid winter storm. So forgoing the supply of fresh wood, he choose to save the hapless creature, like he's done a couple times before.

Upon entering his abode a small penguin rounds the corner and chirps at Kusaragi...

"I'll get to you in a moment Zero, we have another guest. discarding his shoes and his overcoat, Kusaragi fetches a blanket and wraps the little bear up and places him on the couch near the fireplace, and proceeds to build a comfortable fire.

-----------

Several months have passed since that day and the little Bear cub (Marcas [Mar-Cuss] )has grown considerably, whenever Kusaragi is home Marcas and Zero are always nearby their bond strong with their time together, and Kusaragi wouldn't have it any other way, then to spend time with his pets with Coco in hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:03 am
As soon as he was on the staff it rose through the chilly night air. They went high above the roofs of the city where they could see the dawn creeping across the eastern horizon. Once they were as high as Elcia dared go, they sped across the city to her home. They landed on the rooftop terrace, which Elcia had turned into a lush garden. “Here we are … uhm I never did ask who you where.”

(( I'm going to keep changing my avi back and forth because I want to RP and still be festive. xd ))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:38 pm
Elcia
As soon as he was on the staff it rose through the chilly night air. They went high above the roofs of the city where they could see the dawn creeping across the eastern horizon. Once they were as high as Elcia dared go, they sped across the city to her home. They landed on the rooftop terrace, which Elcia had turned into a lush garden. “Here we are … uhm I never did ask who you where.”

(( I'm going to keep changing my avi back and forth because I want to RP and still be festive. xd ))
My name is Viral. Nice to meet you *Brings out his hand*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:01 pm
"A plearsure to meat you." She said chearfully, shaking his hand. "Come on in." She said leading the way through her studio and down the stairs into her appartment. "If your hungry I can probably whip something up. There is alway a kettle on ready to make tea." She knew she was being chatty but she tended to do that this late at night or this early in the morning.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:15 pm
Elcia
"A plearsure to meat you." She said chearfully, shaking his hand. "Come on in." She said leading the way through her studio and down the stairs into her appartment. "If your hungry I can probably whip something up. There is alway a kettle on ready to make tea." She knew she was being chatty but she tended to do that this late at night or this early in the morning.
i just need a place to hide from those crazy soldiers to be honest  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:39 pm
User Image

( I have dozens of these kinds of Avatars. xd the only problem is that I can't just throw them out... I just got b***h-Slapped by inspiration. I'll post pictures of the Avatars for which I'm roleplaying. ^_^

Now how to figure out how to do that. confused )

(Edit: I think I finally got it. ^_^ )
Seen in the dense forests, this mischievous sprite wonders in the edge of people's vision leading them astray, with flickers of light, and the occasional whisper carried on the wind. Always moving away from the people lead astray, none who have seen it's face have returned.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:30 am
User ImageElcia nodded her understanding. "Don't worry about that. This is the safest place I know. There are protection and masking spells cast right into the walls. Short of a natural disaster ripping the building apart we are safe from physical attack and all but the most insanely powerful sorcerers.”She grinned, “And as for finding us one would have to be terribly clever.”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:06 pm
Elcia
User ImageElcia nodded her understanding. "Don't worry about that. This is the safest place I know. There are protection and masking spells cast right into the walls. Short of a natural disaster ripping the building apart we are safe from physical attack and all but the most insanely powerful sorcerers.”She grinned, “And as for finding us one would have to be terribly clever.”
I'm artificial so magic is an entirely new concept to me. *His owl becomes excited seeing the dragon.* I'm sorry I have no idea what hes doing  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:25 pm
Elcia nodded, "Both my parents used it so I hardly know what its like to not have magic." Azkadellia had woken up and come to investigate the goings on. She too seemed excited by the owl. The two made noises to each other in a friendly manner. Elcia laughed, "If I didn't know better I'd say they're old friends with a lot to catch up on. But I can't actually understand what they're saying." She trailed off with confusion in her voice.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff