Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:32 pm
Silver slinked into the "TRA Only" door, and calmly approached Skrat. "Well, sir, what are we to do now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:47 pm
Silver Hellsing
Silver slinked into the "TRA Only" door, and calmly approached Skrat. "Well, sir, what are we to do now?"

"Honestly Silver," Skrat sighed, "I have no idea. We need all the members gathered somewhere so we can have a meeting, but we need it so that the other orginizations don't overhear. That door isn't very sound-insulated after all."
He finally looked up, and took a good look at his follower. "Ugh...I definitely need better planning." Pursing his lips, he looked to the sky to ponder something. After a few seconds, he looked down back to Silver, his eyes wide. "I'm promoting you to my right-hand 'man'! You can assist me in leading my army. Will you accept your promotion?"

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:05 pm
"A... promotion? Me? I'l gladly accept it." Silver replied, rather heppily. And yes, a more suitable place is needed for a meeting. But, there still is one problem...." Pacing back and forth, Silver looked down towards the ground. "Undakai's warping ability."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:13 pm
Tsuji walks through the building and into a door, ignoring the TRA Only sign on the door...

"Hey, Skrat, I think you dropped this earlier when I bumped into you!" he says dropping a DS on a nearby table, "Well, good look with the whole undermining UndaCorp thing! Oh! Hello, Silver, and goodbye!"

Tsuji turns around and walks towards the door, disappearing before reaching it.

-Tsuji  

124-C

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:18 pm
Silver Hellsing
"A... promotion? Me? I'l gladly accept it." Silver replied, rather heppily. And yes, a more suitable place is needed for a meeting. But, there still is one problem...." Pacing back and forth, Silver looked down towards the ground. "Undakai's warping ability."

Skrat, slightly taken aback by Tsuji's sudden appearance then disappearance, looked at Silver. "Well, if Unda doesn't know where the meeting is taking place, he wont be able to warp there now, will he?" He laughed, somewhat insanely, quietly to himself. He smiled a crooked smile, and his eyes drooped to somewhat of a glare. "Yes, that's what we'll do. We'll communicate, being careful to avoid his watchful eyes." He nodded, more to himself than to his comrade. Then walked to a nearby desk that the DS was dropped on, sat behind it, and began to search through the drawers.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:32 pm
"Well then, by your leave, I must go do... minion things. I'll return momentarily." Giving a slight bow, Silver stepped out of the room to leave Skrat to his... devices.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:42 pm
Skrat threw out some paper onto his desk, looking up only to realize that Silver was gone. He took a pencil out from the desk as well, and threw that onto the table. He picked up the pencil, gently this time, and began to write. He wrote his plans on how they should communicate, where they should communicate, and when to gather all the members together (but he mentioned he would discuss that out in the open). He told Silver that the date he set would allow him enough time to plot whatever it is he would be plotting. Smiling at the success of his written plans, he took the papers, folded them into a little 2x3 rectangular shape, and put "To: Silver Hellsing" on the empty side of the paper facing him. He smiled again, and stuck the note in his pant's pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:20 am
she entered into the room marked 'TRA' room, looking at Tsujiigiri as he walked by her and gave him a DS a little confused. "Umm...Im a little confused..." shesaid, slowing in her walk. "if you could, sir skrat, find a way to hold the meeting soon...i really would like to know what's going on...i hate beding left out"  

Grim Undertow

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:18 am
A few moments after Rose departed to the "TRA" room, Xanatos relaxed and lowered his hands, one falling upon the hilt of his sword, Xion. "Well," he muttered, turning to Lady Slim and smiling softly, "that was certainly uneventful." Now the that possible threat to his mistress was gone, his mood had brightened considerably. He looked around the room to gather his bearings, as he had been focused on Rose the whole time. "Belle!" he cried out as he laid eyes on her. Seconds later, he was soaring through the air towards the girl, tackling her away from Kai in an affectionate glomp. "How are you?" he asked with a laugh, helping her back to her feet...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:49 am
a little somehting, unseen by the others in the room she had left, crept its way up behind the now deserted slim. it had waited for an lone target and now it had one. the vine lifted itself like a snake, its head as sharp as a daggar. taking its cobra like stance, it began its strike on the unsuspecting Slim.  

Grim Undertow

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:07 am
Xanatos had been waiting for Rose's delayed attack to reveal itself. Without a word, he seemed to vanish from his position by Belle, and reappeared behind Lady Slim. The vine struck out, only to be deflected by Xion, the dagger sharp tip flattening against the polished metal of the sword. With practiced ease, he twisted the sword and twirled around, the blade edge slicing the vine cleanly into halves. Almost as an afterthough, a sphere of flame appeared in his hand, which tossed onto the vine, setting it a blaze before sending it away in a gust of wind from his flapping wing. "About time," he said exasperatedly, pulling out a handkerchief and wiping Xion clean before sheathing it...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:19 am
(great, now I have to change my original post stressed )  

Grim Undertow

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:23 am
((:p Your fault for going for an intant kill, and you don't really have to change it. People will recognize that my post countered yours :p))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:25 am
Xanatos Forever
((:p Your fault for going for an intant kill, and you don't really have to change it. People will recognize that my post countered yours :p))
(it wasn't an instant kill, just a incapacitating strike)  

Grim Undertow

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:27 am
Segmented Rose
Xanatos Forever
(it wasn't an instant kill, just a incapacitating strike)

((Anything damaging the spine is very likely to cause either paralysis or death. Dun forget that, now wink ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff