Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am
Twelve hours later...

Annie opens her eyes. "...huh...?" She sits up and looks around. "Still in the forest. Stupid zombie, psh. Next time I see him I might as well kick his head off."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:39 am
he awoken in the cave hanging upside down from the roof "hmmmm darkness" he jumped down and awoken the other except the zombie "hunting time boys lets see what we can get" he said diving out of the cave  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:35 pm
Roger then woke up and said to himself "where is everybdy?" He then jumped out pf the cave and said "food time ahahahahahaaha!" Then Roger ran through the woods in search of food.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:41 pm
Annie flies through the trees and sees Roger in the distance. "Hah, THERE'S a stupid zombie." She grabs a load of acorns and throws them at his head  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:49 pm
"HEY I was the one who saved your butt by takeing you into the forest so he didnt kill you, way to be thankful!" Roger then threw theacorns back at her hiting her in the head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:17 pm
"now" he shouted as all six minions dived on top of annie hurling her to the floor "looks like meats on the menu tonight" he said walking out of the shadow as his minions held her to the floor tightly  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:39 am
Roger then rolled under his minons and pulled Annie out from there grasp and tossed her on his shoulder and ran into the fotest and yelled back "I thought you wheren't gonna kill her just go eat some bear or some something." Roger then shot a bear in the head with his pistol, and yelled "there eat that!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:02 am
"but her meat is so hard to come by these days" he said as the group began to sprint after them, dashing in and out of trees and bushes making them hard to see "and we could do with somthing different"  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:49 pm
"yes I agree humans are tasty but that dosen't mean just go and eat them bearsd, are good too. So just let this on ebe and live its life out in peace, without being eaten!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:17 pm
Annie sat there, rubbing her head. "Ouch." She smiled at the zombie. "Err... thanks."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:03 pm
ROger had finnally got away from Ryu, and he was now in hole in the ground he had found it was quite big too about sixteen feet deep, twenty feet wide, the entrance was a small hole. He slept here much of the time and no one could find it. Iy was pretty much where he lived, there was a picture say home sweet home on the wall, with a table in the middle , three chairs, a desk in the corner, and some other things. Roger set Annie down on the bed. andhe said to her " hold onto this gun I'm gonna get some food." Roger gave her his gun, and left the hole covering it so only he would reconize it. He walked about Seventy feet and threw a knife at a rabbit hitting it in the head. He ran over to and quickly ate it. He was now human again, he wiped all the off of himself and jumped back into the hole covering it up again and putting a board under the leaves so no one would fall through. He then said to Annie "do look better not as a zombie."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:18 pm
"Very much better. I'm going to get myself a black bear and stuff it with berries. I have any kind of meat with berries, because I need fruits to survive. Meat all by itself is hazardous to my health." Annie said holding Roger's gun. She set it down and stepped out of the hole. "Food requests? I can also make juice."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:23 pm
Roger said "I'm fine I just ate but bring back fruits for rations, and be very careful if you get into trouble contact me okay." Roger tossed Annie a walkie talkie.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Annie smiled. "Will do. By the way, the name's Annie." She tucked the walkie-talkie into a tuft a feathers on her back. She walked to the entrance of the cave.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:01 pm
Then right as Annie was climbing out of the hole Roger said "my names Roger see ya, Annie."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff