Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kingdom of Darkness (Any Race Accepted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your weapon of choice?
  surgical tools and small blades
  bow and arrow
  hammers and blunt things
  ...my hands and teeth......>=)
View Results

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:24 pm
*stirs slightly, then opens eyes* where am i what happened  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:42 pm
Kumiko took her pouch back as the girl woke up. "You're back at the castle grounds," she started. "You appeared to have passed out from hunger and exhaustion."  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

xAchlys

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:30 pm
Nerezza gazes upon the world she has come. This place looks like some sort of dark kingdom she thought to herself, as a group of crows fly over her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:36 am
"Do you think you are alright to walk? I can take you to the castle and find you a room if you want." After the woman gained consciousness, Wolf stepped back to give her some air.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:25 pm
"no no no don't bother i will be fine" :she tries to stand but her attempt fails and she falls back to the ground:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:36 pm
"Here." She walked back over to the woman and picked her up, changing into her stronger demonic form. She turned to the other that stood with them, "You may follow if you wish..." Wolf turned back to the castle, but looked down at the woman she was holding. "...Do you mind if I carry you?"  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Kumiko bowed to her superior. "Thank you for the offer, milady, but I should be getting back to walking Rikka. She likes the open space." Kumiko replied to the queen. She bowed once more, then nudged Rikka back onto the walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:55 pm
"no no please i must leave immediatly" :she struggles in the arms of her savior but is too weak to break free:  

Lady Vantess

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:53 pm
"Where do you need to go, if I may ask?" She still held her, knowing the woman would not be able to stand on her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:34 pm
"I just gotta...." she passes out too weak to continue  

Lady Vantess

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:04 pm
Kumiko and Rikka continued around the corner to arrive at the front gate. From a distance, she saw a crowd gather around two men. "Now what?!" Kumiko said softly as she and her tiger cantered towards the group, kumiko resting her bow on her lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:52 pm
Wolf sighed and carried her to the castle, stopping when she reached a crowd of people. "What is going on?" she whispered. She pushed through the crowd and past two men and the woman with her tiger. She smiled at the girl as she entered the castle gates, ignoring the men and group. She ran up the steps and into the guest room hallway. Trying to remember which ones where taken, she just walked to the very last room and opened the door. She sat the girl on the bed and pulled the blankets over her. She sighed again, "There, try to rest for a while." She left the room.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:10 am
:many hours later lexi wakes to find herself back in the castle. she silentl curses herself for being so stupid as to not have thought about bringing food with her:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:34 pm
Kumiko saw her queen pass by and through the crowd; the girl in her arms. Kumiko sighed, and drummed her fingers on her bow, waiting for one of the two men to answer her.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

The_Strong_Bad

Dapper Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:33 pm
Name: Jake
Race: Ninja,Has a snake demon inside him.
Job/Rank (optional): Chunin Ranked Ninja
Room Number/Name (if living in the castle): Camps in the woods
Strengths/Weapons: A Scythe and several Small daggers.Also has the power of the Snake Demon.
Weaknesses: Is lovesick so he will go easy on any Pretty Girl no matter what race she is and is hardly good at protecting himself.
Appearance: My avi except he has a Ro Ro Robo Puppy.
Personality: He is outgoing and smooth.He is also very playfull and also loves a good fight.
Bio (optional): Youll figure out during he RP.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff