Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:56 pm
cool4
I've decided to see how much gold i make in a month without spending anything.

and maybe sending game items to a mule ninja
You can make a surprisingly high amount.
even without daily chance, I'm getting two to three thousand a week. I know it's nothing to my first year when in the summer, I could make 2-3K a day. but all of the computer time got to me and I didn't feel all that well afterwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:06 pm
wellwisher
cool4
I've decided to see how much gold i make in a month without spending anything.

and maybe sending game items to a mule ninja
You can make a surprisingly high amount.
even without daily chance, I'm getting two to three thousand a week. I know it's nothing to my first year when in the summer, I could make 2-3K a day. but all of the computer time got to me and I didn't feel all that well afterwards.
with 16k at the start. Still doing Daily Chance its not bad. Really the reason not to buy stuff is to reduce me item count.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:16 pm
"Reduce"?
considered just selling unused Items? (I know, I don't do it except for Items that I have the max equippable, don't question it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 pm
wellwisher
"Reduce"?
considered just selling unused Items? (I know, I don't do it except for Items that I have the max equippable, don't question it.)

Just sent game items to my mule that seemed to work. gor like 60 items.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:10 pm
getting rid of your game items, that would open up some space.
if you include Ink, I've got 58 different kinds. (60 if you include water balloons and soccer balls) In total though, all my game items comes to around (Including water balloons and soccer balls) 8316, Don't get excited over it though. it's mostly flowers and paper, and I already have all of the different kinds of paper hats.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:16 pm
wellwisher
getting rid of your game items, that would open up some space.
if you include Ink, I've got 58 different kinds. (60 if you include water balloons and soccer balls) In total though, all my game items comes to around (Including water balloons and soccer balls) 8316, Don't get excited over it though. it's mostly flowers and paper, and I already have all of the different kinds of paper hats.
mine came to like 62 different kinds It was mostly paper not a lot of flowers and uh i kept the inks tokens and tickets.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:42 am
mm. I have plans on getting rid of my game items, you know on the market.
Most of the time paper and flowers ratio to gold exchange is 10:1.
it's not a very pretty thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:33 pm
wellwisher
mm. I have plans on getting rid of my game items, you know on the market.
Most of the time paper and flowers ratio to gold exchange is 10:1.
it's not a very pretty thing.

yay my random banner showed up in your sig...again

I wish my throat didn't feel all closed up right now.

and that i didn't have a math test tomorrow.

eventually i'll get rid of my game items when i have several more, or never. which ever i feel like when i decide.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:42 pm
cool4

eventually i'll get rid of my game items when i have several more, or never. which ever i feel like when i decide.
what banner?
If your throat is feeling tight, the best thing is just water.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:27 pm
wellwisher
cool4

what banner?
If your throat is feeling tight, the best thing is just water.

The ne thats in the front of your thread that i made in a 5 minutes and has that cool gradiant edge. Its my Asthma symptoms coming back so water probably won't work. i had soup, cough drops * 4, Water, and Took a hot bath, That should a work, but it keeps me up late.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:01 am
Oh...right.
I see. I've, strangly become used to my, slightly severe asthma condition at the moment. it makes me feel like I have a perpetual cold. (Since April of last year, when I had that terrible virus and didn't have the energy to stay up for more then four hours a day.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:18 am
Mustn't forget my own thread when picking topics to post in.
I'd lose this baby otherwise.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:45 pm
Its hard to get used to when it hasn't been around for the last 12 years of my life. Hopefully it will go away but now my arms tense last time it was like this it was when i had the shots last year. so i have know idea what caused it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:50 am
bump  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:17 pm
cool4
Its hard to get used to when it hasn't been around for the last 12 years of my life. Hopefully it will go away but now my arms tense last time it was like this it was when i had the shots last year. so i have no idea what caused it.
Interesting.
well, I suppose people do grow into asthma from time to time, though it's, less common then just having it.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games