Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:48 am
Oh w0w.. i just received yet another gift from an anonymous benefactor eek
This has happened a few times now. I wish i knew who you are so i could Thank You personally confused
But well.. i'll respect your privacy to remain anonymous if that's what you wish. Thank you for your generous gifts.
It's so exciting.. in a way.. to receive a gift from someone.. and you don't know who, lolx.
I can't Thank You and all those who have donated to me and given me advice and moral support, enough. I wish to repay all you pemps one day.
heart heart heart Thank You heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:17 am
BlackAmaya
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congratulations Chibi!!

It's a gift from Gaia..the thing is it contains certain items you cannot see in the shops..
Items that may contain in the Blue Magical Giftbox:
Blue Magical Giftbox

Hope you use it wisely.. biggrin biggrin

Ooh ooh w0w0w0w Thank You so much Amaya *hugs*
I should've known to look at tektek.org first before noobishly posting here redface
That site does wonders, hehe 4laugh
So uh.. does that mean that any one of ALL those items enlisted underneath the Blue Magical Giftbox could be inside?  

ChibiMo0n

kailiax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:28 am
ChibiMo0n
BlackAmaya

Congratulations Chibi!!

It's a gift from Gaia..the thing is it contains certain items you cannot see in the shops..
Items that may contain in the Blue Magical Giftbox:
Blue Magical Giftbox

Hope you use it wisely.. biggrin biggrin

Ooh ooh w0w0w0w Thank You so much Amaya *hugs*
I should've known to look at tektek.org first before noobishly posting here redface
That site does wonders, hehe 4laugh
So uh.. does that mean that any one of ALL those items enlisted underneath the Blue Magical Giftbox could be inside?

yup it is totally random, I caught a Blue Magical Giftbox in towns once - opened it and I get a prison item xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:32 am
Lol wah. And yes yes, i have this temptation sensation to just rip the dang box apart and see what's inside. Then again.. i put it into the 'item search' box at the Marketplace and saw that people are vending them off without opening them eek
Idk what to do now, lolx 4laugh  

ChibiMo0n

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:39 am
Lol , good luck in your market trading . From what i see from gaia , the price varies a lot for different time of the day. When peak time , item normally will be lower than before in market place as a lot people is throwing their item in market place and putting the lowest Market price to get their item sold fast. Therefore normally i would snatch this item from the shelves fast and keep it till non peak hours and keep track of the price of the item and when the moment price go up quickly put in on store. Although sometimes I might get it wrong as prices MAY not 100% go higher and sometimes in might just go down. So mostly i buy easy to sell off item. Those popular item that everyone is snatching. heart

Saving your gold to around 50k or maybe even 30k + will be enough for you to surf around trading forum getting bundles of deals together and the price will normally be below the market price by a lot. wink

* Hope it helps on your market trading. ( Sometimes guessing items that will rise is good way to earn gold ! but risky biggrin )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:40 am
If you think you are lucky , open the gift and if it worth more than what is in the market , you will be rich in the instant but if you are unlucky , selling the gift sometimes is a better choice 3nodding

ElevenOone

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:54 am
Awts, hihi Eleven0one, how are your studies going? Didn't expect to hear from you so soon 3nodding
And w0w thanks for the advice lah. Yeah i've found the same thing about the fluctuation in prices at certain times of the day. At night time [for me] the prices are real low and in the morning they're all at their peak so i buy at night time then vend in the morning.
And as for the info about the Blue Magical Giftbox.. lol dang that didn't help much. As i still can't decide whether to open the dang thing or what.
*sigh* Maybe.. bah idk stressed
I think i'll end up opening it eek
Haha idk lah. I'll just wait and see..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:08 am
haha , teacher just talking while i surf the net sneakily xd

ElevenOone

kailiax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:08 am
Wow...can't believe you read that post of mine anyway Hi Ten to you 3nodding
Lol Chibi you have no idea to open it or not?

ok this real life situation should help:

Your best friend gives you a wrapped up present. Would you.....
[A]Sell it
Give it to another friend
[C]Open it and look at what is inside

Lol this is me my mindset lar, Just go for it lar you have nothing much to lose rofl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:16 am
Lol Eleven0one how very sneaky and very naughty lah xp
You might miss out on something real important, like you have an exam next week and 80% of your grade will rely on it! Haha wah, no no jus joking lah.
I was always sitting in the back with my discman on, doodling on my file in school 4laugh

And kailiax, awts if you put it THAT way then i would definitely open it, not give it to someone else or sell it! My bestie gave it to me! So it's automatically sentimental.
And yus.. i think ima open it. Soon.. haha 3nodding  

ChibiMo0n

kailiax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:16 am
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blue magical giftbox! crying
I have never received any of those. The closest I got was the brown one.

But neat vending tips everyone! xD Might as well jot them down lol

*scribble scribble*

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:46 pm
I got one durring the Halloween event. It had a coon tail in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:46 pm
I have gotten, i pink, 2 blue , a brown and 2 gold and one wooden. I opened them all and got all the crap items and sold them for cheap! argh... but i wanted to open the presents!!! I could not resist!!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gilla! You've once received a pink box? crying
*koro ish jealous*

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas