Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World (RP create your own character) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do if this happened
  shoot yourself
  fight
  become a demon and except your fate
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:22 pm
ootagimarabi
(sry if im interupting but im new to this guild and i want to stay active)

Name:Xakashi
Abilities: can control bones exactly like kimimaro
Size: medium or average
History: unknown

(its ok, just start where the last rp post leaves off)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:18 pm
I did already on pg. 8  

ootagimarabi

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:25 pm
ootagimarabi
Xakashi apears from nowhere and a hades charges at him. "wtf is that." Xakashi jumps up and shoots bones from his arms and they pin the hades down. Xakashi then lands next to the girl who is fighting. "hello what is ur name?"

"My name is Akasun Hinata. If you do not mind i think i can take care of this hades myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:29 pm
"oh ok but um" Xakashi shootes bones from his hand and kills another.

"can u tell me what these things are plz?"  

ootagimarabi

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:45 pm
he lands next to them "wow this is an intersting conversation but you do realise your standing in the middle of a crowd of zombies" he looks around and notices a dragon is getting closer at high speeds "we need to pick up the pase here leave the hade portal it will shut down if we kill jinkobo" he shadow steps into the air will the dragon infront of him and ready's his sword "bring it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:31 am
"so the zombies wont kill me and Who the hell is he?" She asks while she starts chopping off the zombies heads.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:57 pm
(ps, i think the creater of the rp has quit, cause he hasn't continued the storyline, and i wanna fight jinkobo crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:10 pm
((Its ok! just get him back and tell him to continue or you will beat him up or some thing! domokun domokun  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

dailybarrels

3,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:06 am
Name: zemu enzan(zemu-chan)
Race: kappa
Group: kappa clan
Info: is a good swimmer, strong and speedy. she has a dark pass... she is cursed to be the guardian of the hidden kappa land that even she doesnt know at all...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:13 am
for years of exploring this is the only time that i see too many creatures...

i said to myself. i wonder where would i find the hidden land...

i think deeply..."the elder said that i could find it in a place that is related to this sentence"*gets a piece of paper from her bag*"A CROSS AT THE SIDE WHERE ALL U CAN SEE IS THE FACE OF LONELINESS..."

I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!!!

"i still cant find it" i murmured "maybe it has been invaded..."
i stopped... "i may only be the survivor of the clan" wait i musnt think like that i must be positive... but still in this dangerous place i should'nt trust anybody they maybe a dragon or sumthing so i need to be very careful...  

dailybarrels

3,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:17 pm
littlebluecoolwolfdemon
((Its ok! just get him back and tell him to continue or you will beat him up or some thing! domokun domokun

(haha very funny but srry guys i can only get on on mondays and thursdays so yea)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:33 pm
(by the way, just got sword, so i would slice him to peices, not fist fight him.  

MetalKing94

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:02 pm
(hi guys, squall leonhart said i could take over the rp, so i am taking control)
*charges jinkobo full force, no stopping for anything* i will take you down now jinkobo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:05 pm
jinkobo: hah, like that will work *charges at metalking, not stopping until... he looks up* darn the cat demon, she was always folowing me, and she just detroyed my shade portal by doing a suicide technique. *angered, jinkobo charges stronger, angery fire in his eyes* (this is pic of him twisted )  

MetalKing94

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:22 pm
Name: Kinaharu
Race: Vampire
Group: None yet ((?))
Info: A loner that keeps to herself mainly.
Strengths: Skilled in small blades and daggers. Has wings.
Weaknesses: Can only spread wings in complete shadow and gets very irritable in the daylight.

((I'm not sure what group I need to be in))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff