Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:41 pm
Nyx, overhearing Strike and Zahra sighed. "There's nothing to be scared of. In fact, I feel honored to be serving my fellow guards to protect Mount olympus." She said, waiting to leave. "Believe me, I'm older than your father. I know this stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:54 pm
"well I'm sorry to say but you don't have a huge amount of choice there is after all the prophecy to consider"  

PendragonX9

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:35 am
zahra regained her composure and glared viciously at strike. "what?!" he asked a little confused. "i wasn't scared, at least not until you put that thought into my head!" "well excuse me for pointing out the obvious!" he shouted back. the bickering continued for a little while until zahra finally gave up and walked over to apollo and nyx waiting to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:23 am
"Oh god, fighting isn't going to help anything! Until you two learn to get along, both of you stay quiet. And don't say a word!" Nyx said, highly annoyed at the younger god and goddess.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:14 am
Apollo could barely contain his laughter "you sound just like my mother when Artemis and i would fight" he said breaking down "but really we should go"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:44 pm
zahra hung her head and shame as she was scolded by the older goddess. great....this isn't exactly what i had in mind for first impressions.....she thought to herself. she stood there, staring at her boots waiting for the sun to rise so they could leave.  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:02 pm
finally the sun arrived "well all aboard who's coming aboard" said Apollo grinning  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:14 pm
Nyx stepped on the sun, uncomfortable because of the bright light.
"Yes, well, all elder gods are like that with the younger ones!" Nyx said, smiling. "And there's nothing to be ashamed of! Me and my brothers used to fight all the time!" Nyx said,waiting for the two to get on.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:44 pm
((When exactly can I jump in without seeming like some far off lone wolf side story?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:47 pm
later:
"well this is our stop" said Apollo "or rather your stop, if i went down there the oracle would go into fits. I'll stay in constant communication"  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:16 pm
the two siblings and the older goddess stepped down to the ground. zahra walked over to a shady olive tree and sat down underneath it. she rested her head back on the trunk and waited until the other two were ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm
Mikki shook her head, trying to clear it, and she sighed. Grabbing her bag and walking stick, she changed into her travel clothes and snuck out through the back door. Not sure what exactly she wanted to do, she headed for a nearby hill, hoping to climb a tree and plan out a route. She like to wander, but not blindly.  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:29 pm
Apollo sat in the clouds watching his fellows "oh come on" he said frustrated "stop lazing about and get moving, where kinda on a time table you know what with the titans preparing to take over the world and all"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:45 pm
Nyx stepped into the shadow of the tree, holding her staff at her side. "So shall we get a move on it?" She said, a bit restless.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:12 pm
Zahra agreed and stood. she walked over to the edge of the hill and looked out over the horizen. she could already imagine what chaos the titans have unleashed in their one day of freedom. she started walking down the hill towards their destination.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff