Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:59 pm
Elcia

"Viral!" Elcia waved back and started toward him. She called to Azkadellia, she had not seen her dragon since the beginning of the battle. She hoped her dragon would be able to fly and maybe even carry a passenger.
*Him and Draden stopped in front of Elcia* Elci I think its time we left huh? 3nodding *He sees Cthugarai* Hey! you were the one that was holding me captive!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:13 pm
Kerrigan quickly flew after Viral and landed behind him.

"You were held captive, Viral? By whom?" She looked over at Cthugarai too. "Oh." She looked at both Elcia and Cthugarai. "Er... hello. I'm Kerrigan. I know that you're Elcia, but I don't believe I've seen you before..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:22 pm
"We'll go over who I am later, I agree with you... Viral was it?

I was not holding you captive, Your wounds wouldn't stop bleeding so I took you to my cot and treated them, I thought you were going to be out of it for DAYS! How is it possible you heal so quickly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:30 pm
Kusaragi
"We'll go over who I am later, I agree with you... Viral was it?

I was not holding you captive, Your wounds wouldn't stop bleeding so I took you to my cot and treated them, I thought you were going to be out of it for DAYS! How is it possible you heal so quickly?"
I'm a big freakin intelligent virus. I can rapidly reproduce cells to recover in a very fast rate.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:38 pm
"Hey, Viral, chill. He was just trying to help." She patted Viral on the arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:41 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Hey, Viral, chill. He was just trying to help." She patted Viral on the arm.
Sorry, still a bit excited from the dragon fight and the tank exploding while I was on it sweatdrop  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:42 pm
While they talked Azkadellia flew down to them and snuggled Elcia.

"Uhm Hi Kerrigan. Everyone meet Cthugarai. Cthugarai everyone. I highly suggest we get moving. The longer we are here the more danger we pose to Athlaena"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:45 pm
Elcia
While they talked Azkadellia flew down to them and snuggled Elcia.

"Uhm Hi Kerrigan. Everyone meet Cthugarai. Cthugarai everyone. I highly suggest we get moving. The longer we are here the more danger we pose to Athlaena"
Agreed. So do we lure out using a big scene or do we just run like hell?  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:49 pm
"Lets cause a scene!" Elcia said grinning impishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:52 pm
"I agree with Elcia, Causing a commotion will make them scatter AND get their attention away from the town. So, do we grow something, blow something up, or freeze something?" Cthugarai asked with a grin.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:52 pm
Elcia
"Lets cause a scene!" Elcia said grinning impishly.
Alright because I want to steal a dragons head whee *He gets on Draden and ready themselves for flight* you need to tell anything more or can we go?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:58 pm
Elcia nodded to Viral
"If you have a plan go for it. If we are going to make a scene I say we go all out and do all three Cthugarai." She said as she climed onto her dragon.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:04 pm
Elcia
Elcia nodded to Viral
"If you have a plan go for it. If we are going to make a scene I say we go all out and do all three Cthugarai." She said as she climed onto her dragon.

*They flew high into the air and Viral got his scythe ready and when they neared a blue dragon with a narrow and long head he jumped on its neck and swung around til he got on top of it and with a powerful swing he cut off its head and jumped back to Draden and mounted the head on Dradens back* Nice ^^

*He got his ice blade and he jumped forward towards another a dragon and with about 10 quick stabs he froze through a small section of its body. Viral then jumped off and Draden caught him and crashed through the ice snapping the dragon in half*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:06 pm
Kerrigan didn't climb onto a dragon.
"Sounds like fun to me. It's always way more fun to go out with a bang." She grinned mischievously, watching Viral defeat the dragon.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:17 pm
"Alright Az lets give these guys something to remember us by."
As her dragon raced along the ground Elcia called up a dangerous trail of sharp thorned bushes full of tiny ice blue flowers.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff