Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Debichiru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:58 am
Adie05

heart Thank you somuch for your donation heart
I'm 5 items away from my Khi'a hra avatar and almost half (if the price don't increase again) in my quest ^___^ Hugsies~ Ballet Toe Shoes is one of the mose adorable shoes out there heart

@ TragicUsagi~
Thank you for the bump and the luck as well. ^__^ heehee so far, I have no complaints of how it looks ^^ already in its coloring stage ehehe also... in its slowest stage lol! Heehee~ and hopefully, it'll be the practice I so need to improve on my coloring and style heart

eheheh redface if you'd like to view my current works in progress.. Clickity eheheh i put notes on it lol!

Hi there ^^
Wow your art is really pretty! I wish I'm that talented sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:07 am
Thank you Debi-chan heart
your siggy is really pretty ^^ can't make art as good as that xp
heehee~ as for the one i'm currently working on.. its a new style i'm trying to shift into. hopefully it'll be good enuf for a contest entry. ehehe hope I can win something mrgreen

you can draw too just practice alot. i keep practicing and checking out other styles and try to figure how they do it and attempt to incorporate it in my drawing. ehehe it's a never ending process but it's fun wink  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:10 am
ooo~
I'll be bumping in facebook for a while eheheh heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:31 am
Adie05
heehee~ as for the one i'm currently working on.. its a new style i'm trying to shift into. hopefully it'll be good enuf for a contest entry. ehehe hope I can win something mrgreen

you can draw too just practice alot. i keep practicing and checking out other styles and try to figure how they do it and attempt to incorporate it in my drawing. ehehe it's a never ending process but it's fun wink

Yeah, I draw too, when I'm inspired. But it's nothing near as good as yours ^^; But like you said, it's fun X)

Well, good luck with your art! whee  

Debichiru

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:39 am
Debichiru
Adie05

Yeah, I draw too, when I'm inspired. But it's nothing near as good as yours ^^; But like you said, it's fun X)

Well, good luck with your art! whee

thankies heart and to yours too ^^

and~ got my 2nd go phones ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:12 pm
heart Nanami-Chan~ heart

Thank you ^___^ love love it ^___^

Huggles!!  

Adie05

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:24 pm
Adie05
heart Nanami-Chan~ heart

Thank you ^___^ love love it ^___^

Huggles!!

*huggles* lol XD im glad u like it smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:18 pm
always and everything heart  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <<< lookie the adorable meeeeh doll~ heart

Anyone intrested to have a lovely doll like this ~ please visit her and give your love heart

User Image Love pixel arts? Dolls? All and every thing cute? Here is a thread for you to check out! A sweet kid doing lovely friendship dolls for Valentines! It's up til Valentines only so check her out quick! She does them for free but you're free to tip or donate for her quest achievement. You get a cute avi pixel doll, and a sweet friend as well heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:35 am
thanks for the bump adie ^^ i cant do art but heres something
User Image  

Lilith Blackthorne

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:55 am
Lilith Blackthorne
thanks for the bump adie ^^ i cant do art but heres something
User Image

its a thank you bump art for you since you help me alot in keeping my thread up heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:20 pm
Oooh the pixel doll is adorable! I'm gonna check her thread out ^^

bump heart  

Debichiru

Lilith Blackthorne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:51 pm
i was looking at other art shops the other day and i found some interesting ones but they cost so much gold heh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:47 pm
hi adie XD heart
that doll of you is so cute. I looked at the thread and all the dolls are so cute XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:11 pm
Thankies guys! its just so adorable heart
eheheh i think she still have slots open mrgreen i requested another one for khean heehee! I'll need to drum up some gold so I can tip her accordingly since she's so nice as well ^^  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games