Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:44 am
SpiralRabbit
TragicRabbit420
DJ_Shrooms
TragicRabbit420
i think i can help ya out with the funky titles spiral. i'm still pondering the origin of your name.
So am I i think its funny that your names and the both ov you are similar. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You mean you didn't know where Spiral got her name? hmm....
@ Spiral: good for you, putting Shrooms to work bumping wink

Yeah I know about time!!!
Shrooms thinks it funny we got similiar names cause I called myself Tragic the other day and you Spiral which he thought was bloody hiliarious [I was tired it been a long day] rofl

Hehe, that is funny XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:11 am
Ecstatic I think I've got the stamp/link sussed.
Tragic test your stamp in the Affiliates for me make sure it links to your quest page biggrin  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:30 am
Big thanks to Khean and your 'dragonness' for the donation *huge grin* loved the mirror imaging LOL brilliant  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:44 am
Works fine ^ ^  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:51 am
BUMP.............BUMP.LOVE YOU (with all my heart)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:18 am
TragicRabbit420
SpiralRabbit
TragicRabbit420
DJ_Shrooms
TragicRabbit420
i think i can help ya out with the funky titles spiral. i'm still pondering the origin of your name.
So am I i think its funny that your names and the both ov you are similar. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You mean you didn't know where Spiral got her name? hmm....
@ Spiral: good for you, putting Shrooms to work bumping wink

Yeah I know about time!!!
Shrooms thinks it funny we got similiar names cause I called myself Tragic the other day and you Spiral which he thought was bloody hiliarious [I was tired it been a long day] rofl

Hehe, that is funny XD

AHEM, this is the 1st time Ive been able to find Spirals page without her help (nagging rolleyes ).

I did no meaning of Spirals name be for you entered her comp but she wouldn't let me enter cause it aint fair, which is true. Glad you saved the bunny.

But I think the Spiral being like her head makes a lot more sense like in Wonderland she spends most of her life in Wonderland LOL  

DJ_Shrooms

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spiral, lookee!! xD

My very own-made turtle gif!! xD
I'm so proud of myself crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:25 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spiral, lookee!! xD

My very own-made turtle gif!! xD
I'm so proud of myself crying

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh WOW, *pats you on the back then decides to give you a big hug as well* Real proud off you.

ooh, ooh I wanna learn so much, it's never ending isn't all this PC lark, all great fun and it gets a rid of a few cob-webs that have been hanging around in my head for far too long blaugh You know the learning, shake a few brain cells get rid of the spiders theory.
Today I actually learnt to link Tragic's stamp to her quest thread *pats self on back* which as you no I have been meaning to learn for a long time now.
Very soon I intend to add a stamp to my sig *huge grin* you'll see the details of the special donator of my new stamp soon.

Can't wait for Gaia to sort this really annoying post Error glitch that is driving me bonkers, gonk is everyone else having the same problem question  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:00 am
Would love to hear from anybody who's Welsh to give you a daffodil in celebration of St David's Day and learn more about the tradition/celebrations etc.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:47 pm
User Image
Hope you had a happy St. David's Day
sorry I'm a little late. sweatdrop

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:19 am
Ooh I lurve the daffodil picture, very pretty. And it's NEVER too late biggrin

Do you know anybody that's from Wales, I was hoping to give them dafs but I can't got find anybody Welsh. Ahh, just had a thought use the Community Search option. Should have done this yesterday. DOH!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:52 am
Bump love you happy mothers day.I hope you have had a good day today. heart heart heart heart heart  

DJ_Shrooms

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:54 pm
DJ_Shrooms
Bump love you happy mothers day.I hope you have had a good day today. heart heart heart heart heart

Sure did, and you made it extra special, must off put a few pounds on today with all the special treats with my feet up being waited on hand and foot (big fry up & chocs) xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:31 pm
Another bites the dust...

As you can see I'm now donning my new quest item *does a twirl for all to see*

Celestial Wrap looks pretty much like a spiral or vortex to me xd

I'm smiling so hard my cheeks are hurting blaugh

Have you noticed 'Langer the dragon plush' I bought him cheap on the market to sell on, you know make a profit when I did the fatal thing (you know you done it before!) Tried him on and loved him straight away, couldn't part with him. He's a handy character to have around as well he's always on the look out for any trouble and keeps my feet warm at night. As for Poe he tells me everything 3nodding . Panthor might look small now but you should see the size of his teeth so beware and don't even dare! Oh and the cane is for poking YOU not my travelling companions.  

SpiralRabbit

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:01 am
bump  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items