Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
What are you failing to accomplish right now? (Laziness +2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you ever procrastinate?
  Never!
  Sometimes
  All the time, baby
  *option to be added later*
View Results

FrivolousChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:17 pm
Homework... and sleep. And buying myself a new ******** pair of boots. My old ones are all scuffed up >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:07 pm
For weeks i should have been working on getting my passport so I can go to Japan. I have two months left to finish the application form and send it away before I go. Well actualy I leave in two month so I have to send it away before then.

Also just general tiding up of the place. That should be done. I'm too lazy to tidy up yet im quite fine stepping over stuff and being uncomfortable and having no room >.>  

Surazal Dloc

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:17 am
homework. overdue homework. exercises.
Meh.
I truly am lazy...

I am the laziest person I know...and am feeling happy about it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Doing homework, changing clothes, cleaning the house, studying. Oh and getting something to eat, I'm starving.

Scratch that, now it's failing to warm my food up and turing the lights off. . . The switch is too far away!!!  

Eatinyourcookie

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 pm
I'm failing to be happy right now. I haven't had my car in almost a week and now someone has to drive me to work, and I have to pay her to do it.... I ******** love it. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:22 pm
Differential equations quiz, Advanced Calculus II take-home exam, and a project. Oh, the joys of being a senior. Tis much suckage, I tell you.  

Jay_the_Quincy

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:26 pm
Well I'm actually waiting for my younger brother to get the hell out of the shower so I can clean the bathroom. I'm sleepy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:03 pm
I should be going to sleep because I'm tired but I don't want to.

Boxed_Jam

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:57 am
Paperwork at my job....heh I am to busy on gaia to care to do any actual work and get something to eat...I just do want to get up.
Study for two exams and write a paper, do about four loads of laundry, wash my car (inside and out), finish knitting a scarf for my sister, email my grandmother, dust my room, work on my BFs birthday present, download a new book, do my nails, practice bellydancing, and work out and get back my toned bod before my summer vacation. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:50 pm
I'm failing at getting some lab reports done, studying for a Instrumental Analysis test and doing a load of laundry.  

Aachren

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:14 pm
I'm failing at writing my outline for my English term paper and my 40 note cards. Oops.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm
Failing to look for a new job? razz *sigh*  

Kerrigan_dragon

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 pm
Like Kerri, I am not looking for new jobs to apply for as I should be right now.

I am also not getting done any of the reading I need to do for my blog.

Also, failing to get down some creative writing plot points before I forget them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:35 am
Sending out my Christmas gifts smile I also have to fix the problems with my pictures on my profile, but I don't really care about that one lol  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:58 am
Writing a mindbugging program [for no purpose whatsoever] I see in my brain. Bleh.
And doing some html code for the website dedicated to my awesome cat, Cat. Which I never plan to release oh the internet btw, and am writing it for fun.
Laziness +4  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces