Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 pm
i ca...cant im sorry she said looking down the thought was nice thank you anyway she said after the boy  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:28 pm
"finally some reconition" Kashiko said  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:47 am
um do i know u from somewhere?? she said to the boy with a confused face but faceing onyx.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:40 pm
"probaly not" Kashiko said as he sat down  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 pm
She resurfaces and stays by the edge,floating and letting the ater calm her."There's really no way to tell if we know him or not."She said."His voice doesn't sound fimiliar to me,and his energy is something I've never felt before.Of course,people change,things go on."She sighed softly.She turned to face Nani."Would you like to join me?The water's wonderful."She said smiling kindly."Kahiko,your welcome to join too if you wish."She told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:36 pm
"I dont swim,me and water dont mix " Kashiko said jokingly  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:18 am
"Oh yea,opps.That's right,fire and water don't mix."She said with a giggle."Just didn't want to be rude and not bother about asking you at all."She said kindly.But fire pluse water equals hot tub.She thought with a smile,laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:02 pm
"haha hot tub " she said drawing closer to the boy she looked closer at him "u look really familiar"  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 pm
Kashiko put his foot in the water and it sizzled. "might as well swim" he said as his clothes burned off and his swimshorts formed. "and maybe this will remind you of who I might be" he said as he put a halfmask on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:31 pm
She wrinkled her nose at the smell of burnt fabric."Just dont catch flame to my outfit."She warned warmly."Oh yea,now I remember."She said as she heard him pull on a mask."Your the guy with the thing on your face that makes you look like the thing with thing and I can't see-"She began to joke as it became clear.I must be seeing things.She thought shaking her head."I-I can see you Kashiko,nothing more and nothing less.Your that boy from back then.."She said,getting a flash back.  

Summer Black Rose

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:03 pm
as Kashiko got in the water, the water bubbled. "ahhhhh..." he said relaxed "hot tub..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:09 pm
"Hehe."She giggled,snapping out of it."Ya know,it does a person good to relax every once in a while."She said,sinking into the water untill her mouth was just above the waters surface.And I guess that applies to me as well.She thought with a sigh."I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed and,well,safe I guess."She said smiling.  

Summer Black Rose

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:16 am
Kashiko closes his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:06 pm
name: jessica.
race: tabby cat.
personality: loving girl , hates wolfs , thinks boys are her best friends and loves string.  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:09 pm
-Kishiko sees a cat figure over him- ''hi Kishiko !'' Jessica saia as she scares Kishiko  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff