Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
A step in Gay Rights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gay Marriage
  Yea
  Nay
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:46 pm
How would he react if he found out? O_o

And yea, Artanus, you could have stepped in any time with that, would have been hilarious/tension alleviating. XD

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:49 pm
I don't think he would care D: It'd be awkward for me though xd

@ Soul - Yes, that's a good thing gonk >.> I don't see how he doesn't know though... "Luis what you were you and Ethan doing in your room?" "Playing DS biggrin "  

churrlo

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:54 pm
churrlo

@ Soul - Yes, that's a good thing gonk >.> I don't see how he doesn't know though... "Luis what you were you and Ethan doing in your room?" "Playing DS biggrin "
rofl I don't think I want to know what your really up to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:01 pm
Dr Entropy
churrlo

Oh but you know already twisted  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:14 pm
churrlo
Dr Entropy
churrlo

. . . this has something about a 'touch' joke in it, doesn't it?

Like the VgCats one with the DS as a kid wanting to find a *****...

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:42 pm
churrlo
I never really came out or anything xd I'm just not hiding it anymore

Ummm... Frito doesn't know razz So don't tell him D:

XD you better hope he doesn't stop being dead and come back to the guild.  

Artanus

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:57 pm
Artanus
churrlo
I never really came out or anything xd I'm just not hiding it anymore

Ummm... Frito doesn't know razz So don't tell him D:

XD you better hope he doesn't stop being dead and come back to the guild.

Oh well xd He has to know eventually? Lawlz

I need some of yo msn addresses :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:57 pm
churrlo
Dr Entropy
churrlo

you've told me. in detail. and I still say Ethan's nose is freaking huge D:

but he's polite on the phone.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:58 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
churrlo
Dr Entropy
churrlo

maybe churrlo likes them big like that mrgreen

... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:31 am
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy
churrlo
Dr Entropy
churrlo

... gonk

Yeah D:< Maybe I do! D:<

People said my nose was huge too gonk  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:24 pm
churrlo
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy
churrlo
Dr Entropy
churrlo

... gonk

Yeah D:< Maybe I do! D:<

People said my nose was huge too gonk

aww you guys are made for each other mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:25 pm
crying

i, like angel, missed the awesomeness that was this thread.

I'M ADDING MY TWO CENTS, DAMMIT!

1) gay marriage = win. people deserve equal treatment REGARDLESS OF SEXUALITY. end o' story. calling it a "civil union" to appease the anti-equality folks is one half step from "separate but equal".

2) the bible has been used by people over the years to justify many horrible things: slavery, ((unhappy)) arranged marriages, spousal abuse, child abuse, racism, sexism, ageism, etc. so, to me, saying "well, the BIBLE says..." does nothing for any argument EVER because ten years from now, biblical scholars will be saying "oh, nope, we were mistaken! god REALLY meant THIS!" sweatdrop all of its ridiculous since NO ONE can know what god really thinks about ANYTHING, and this INCLUDES the people who wrote the bible because those words might've been the best way to convey what god was thinking then to mankind, but they're probably not accurate for today. s**t changes, god changes, roll with it.

3) anyone out there using the christian bible to cite sources, please don't tell me you're using the king james version...the irony would just kill me. xd ((for those who dunno, king james was GAY and the pope said "oh hai! gays go to hellz i think! do something to make god like you again!" so he quite literally abducted a bunch of monks, locked them in a tower and forced them to rewrite the bible. some of the changes? that part about no man can EVER change the bible didn't exist until then. the story of lilith, adam's REAL first wife, gone. the entire book of judith ((holla! judy's represent! xd )) was removed, as its a story of a widowed woman who uses her intellect and cunning to avenge her husband ALL BY HER LITTLE GIRLY SELF.

4) if you're gonna follow ONE of god's laws, plz to be following them all! no body alterations ((piercings, tattoos)), no haircutting for ladies ((cause your hair if your GLORY, b***h!)), no wearing mixed fabrics, etc. can't pick and choose cause god said that all sins are equally bad yo.

5) religion aside, this s**t is going down in america and yea, i say unto thee that here in america we have this uber-nifty thing called "separation of church and state". heart yay america!

6) and finally, as someone who works w/kiddos, let me just say that i've NEVER had an issue of kids mocking other children about their parents. i've had kids joke around and say "yo mama!" and that's about it. please bear in mind that i've worked with well over 500 kiddos and live in ky, so that's saying something. 3nodding

7) and yes, kids still say "omg that's gay!", just like they say "omg that's so retarded!" so should we not allow down syndrome couples who're capable of having and raising kiddos have them and raise them? if the kids were saying "omg that's so *insert n-word here*", would we say "oh hey! black people! no more childrens for you!" uh, no. and yes, it IS the same thing. ((i used those three particular examples because all three things are things you cannot decide, that's all. i do not mean to insult any of the three groups in any way so stfu.))

and, i honestly did not see any form of bullying in this thread. i saw spirited discussion and that was about it. tru fax. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:31 pm
I'd like to note in my defense that I didn't use the bible as a reference.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:48 pm
Um, I don't want to put a damper on your happiness, bgc, but people with Down Syndrome are not fertile. sad  

MonsieurSponge

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:50 pm
There's nothing wrong with gay marriage.

/thread  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces