Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
magic rp players needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:29 pm
loretta wanted to walk away from alia; after all she didnt want to hurt her friend but something was forcing her. she kept on walking toward alia.she thought the voice was coming from somewhere near alia but it wasnt her and she knew that but she was sure it was mocking her now. it kept calling her name. she didnt want to go and kill it ;whatever it was; but something just took over her. loretta,in her mind, was actually scared of "it". she could feel herself starting to cry and thats when it happened: her flames went out; she was her normal self again.she lie on the floor and then she went into the air. some sort of black cloud left her body. she abruptly fell to the floor with great pain. then she heard a voice saying "ill be back. for u and all ur litttle friends. mark my words" she ran into alex's arms and started to cry. she quickly ran over to alia and appoligized. loretta: "i-i dont know what came over me. i didnt want to do it but i couldnt help it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:31 pm
"Well, you didn't kill me...so I guess we're still friends." Alia gave Loretta a smile and squeezed her hand gently to let the other girl know she was not blaming her for what almost happened. "But remind me never to make you angry!"  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
"wow that was...scary...what was that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
"Slut!" Jade said about Loretta under her breath and laughed. She was such a weakling, running into Alex's arms like that. She obviously couldn't control herself. Jade put her sword back and transforming into Mountain loin, jumping out of the hole that Loretta made, leaving the group behind.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:45 pm
Jade went outside, turning back into a human. She smelled the air, loving the way to night air smelled. She turned into a house cat and jumped onto the blacksmith's roof, purring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:48 pm
loretta:"i dont know but that was weird..." loretta blushed, knowing that probably wasnt the smartest thing 2 do; running right into his arms; she might as well have put an i love u tattoo on her forhead. she grabbed a nearbye box,stepped on it, and got out of the hole.  

Bloody Alaska

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Jade sat down on the roof, watching her surroundings carefully.Jade saw swift movement out in the darkness, to far away to identify it. She looked again, and it was moving towards the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:53 pm
Alex looked Loretta over carefully she had been acting oddly since they met up this morning...  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:56 pm
Suddenly, the figure got closer, and Jade identified it as a young teenager. He looked familiar. Jade watched as he got to the door, and Jade jumped down, turning into a saber toothed tiger, growling loudly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:59 pm
Alia hoisted herself out of the hole and looked about carefully.

"Now what?"  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:01 pm
loretta finnally got out side loretta:" hey jade. whats going on up up there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:04 pm
Jade took to notice to Loretta, and continued to growl. But suddenly, she stopped and turned back into a human. She stared at the person for a bit, the gasped. "Leon?!"
Leon looked at Jade, and said, "Is that you Jade?" They both hugged, and Jade said, "I haven't seen you in a long time!"  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:12 pm
(( whats the relationship between you and leon?)) loretta stood there quietly. she didnt really know the person, but she just stayed out of the way, hoping she would soon find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:20 pm
name: Leon Jack
appearance:User Image
powers: Earth, and telepathy, creates shields and uses a revolver
bio: Born into w wealthy family, he befriended Jade. The both found that they had powers, and trained together. They we separated the day Jade ran away from her adopted father, and he hasn't seen he since that day.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:23 pm
Jade and Leon connected arms, smiling brightly. "I'd thought I'd never see you again!" Leon said as they walked into the blacksmith's.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff