Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:37 pm
each violin string breaks one by one, 3 of them missing, the fourth hitting my vein, puncturing it and letting me bleed to death

i drop a guitar pick  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 am
ninja comes out, picks up guitar pick, and sharpens it and stab you with it. the ninja leaves and drops a head band.  

Sonic Dancer

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:15 am
User Image

I take the ninja's headband and put it on. "Fwoosh, I'm a ninja now." As I swing my invisible katana around, I run into a pole. I suffer a head injury and die.

I drop clothespins.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:07 pm
as i'm running by i see the clothespins, so i use my ninja reflexes to evade it and dash to the left...however, to the left of the pins was the highway...a car moving at 350km/h hits me, ripping me in half.

i drop a number plate  

Nigelbusa

Sonic Dancer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:44 pm
Picks up Number plate
As I pick it up I wonder what it is. I start biting it. As I bite it a piece of rust flies in my mouth. I choke until I die of lack of air circulation.

I am so very sorry! It was really late when I posted! sad  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:25 pm
((I don't get to die of anything?? crying ))

I look around at the emptyness and fall over from boredome, straight on my head causing severe bleeding in my brain, then comes the slow agonizing death....

but just before that I drop a something, an overused Mettalica CD  

pppinkyyy

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:26 am
*walks and sees cd*
Metallica CD? Strange. Hey, it's all dirty! I'll clean it up and then it will be good as new! As I clean the CD, it breaks in half. A piece stabs me and I die.

I drop... um...

A coloring book!

Anyway, this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:51 am
As I am walking I stumble across a coloring book. As I wonder were it came from I start thinking its a sign of the Apocalypse!!!! I get so freaked out I jump of a cliff. I drop my shoe. arrow  

Sonic Dancer

roses are forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:16 am
While walking barefoot down the beach the sand becomes very hot! I see a random shoe lying on the ground and put it on, contracting athletes foot, I scratch my foot raw and it contracts mursa, I die within a week

I drop rascal flatts  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:05 am
I walking peacefully down my sidewalk when drum, guitars, and other interments and people squish me flat. I die suddenly. I drop a chicken! biggrin  

Sonic Dancer

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:52 am
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

the chicken drops down right in front of me and begins to stare at me. I stare back. It swivels it's head around and detonates, exploding myself and itself in the process. Stupid suicidal chickens. stare

I drop your most hated book twisted

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 pm
while walking, i stumble across a book, i then pick it up to realize it's my Physics text book.I then go running to throw the book of a cliff into the ocean, i trip on a my untied shoe laces and i fall onto a jagged rock that impales itself into my neck severing my carotid arteries, blood spurts out with each heart beat as i die slowishly.

i drop my cursed ring  

Nigelbusa

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:23 pm
Walking on the same trail that Nigel was on, and bends down and picks up a strange looking ring. Upon much study to the odd looking thing, she holds it up into the sunlight to get a better look at it, when out of nowhere Captain Planet appears and lands squarely on my head, breaking my neck and causing immediate death.

Out of my pocket rolls a cats-eye marble  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:42 pm
I find a marble nicely placed in a bush. Being stupid, I pick it up thinking it's a grape and cram it in my mouth. Without knowing it had some deadly disease, I go home sit on the couch. I suddenly die as is.

I drop a remote!  

Sonic Dancer

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:47 pm
I pick up a remote and start pushing buttons. I have a habit of putting remotes in my mouth, so I do the same with this one. I accidentally push the self destruct button, and I die.

I drop a used toothbrush. XD

Anyway, this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist...

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff