Reply Teepees
[IC] =Lily's (D.B.) Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:35 pm
As soon as he lifted his head he felt something oddly cold against his face. Some had gotten on his mask which didn't bother him, he barely flinched and noticed the female was laughing and he didn't understand why. These new ways of meeting others was interesting to him. He made sure he didn't go in the water with anyone in fear his mask should slip off.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:19 pm
Noticing that no one was in, Isi decided to drop off the last gift of the night to this teepee. She carefully placed the small beaded braclet some where in the front of the teepee where it would be noticed. After that was done she headed home, smiling all the way as many gifts where given, making her happy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:55 am
Faline remained in the water and looked at him curiously. Maybe he didn't know how to laugh. "Excuse me, please don't think me rude but is there a reason you don't laugh?" she decided to ask the phantom and crossed her hooves that he wouldn't take it the wrong way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:28 pm
He had seen the other horses in the Opera that were used ever so often jeering with laughter at random points just to throw off the plays at points and others in happiness, however he never had felt the need too. "I guess I see no point in it, I have never felt happiness nor joy nor love. Except for the love me old master gave me, but he is gone."

Draculas Babe

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:15 am
Her brown orbs looked into his as he spoke, interested in what he thought about the subject, pausing in the water still and her tail moved a little. "Oh, so that's why..You know, laughing helps people feel better." Faline said matter of factly. "..your old master? He sounds like a very nice person." the female said with the respect that was due to him in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:19 pm
"He felt sorry for me. I was like him, alone and unwanted. Spat on by everyone, the dirt to anothers shoe or so they thought. I was his companion, until he went mad over a girl." he huffed. "We both have to hide under our masks. He made mine actually, fits like a glove."

Draculas Babe

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:54 pm
Faline was quite horrified but she hid it wonderfully. "Oh how horrible..people can be so cruel and I still have yet to figure out why." the pretty Soquili said, water forgotten as she listened to his story. "..I'd never do that to you, phantom." Her voice sound sure of itself as she spoke to him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:36 pm
"Good to know." he nodded. He took everything serious much like Cyrus used to but not any more. Erik was used to being secluded and away from society so this wasn't normal to him, he was surprised she didn't ask why he wore a mask. His tail flickered anxiously.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:45 am
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:46 am
Meeting of Lily and Erik with Cynara and Cyrus.  

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:25 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
((@Caitlyn: Sure! ^^

@DB: Okies, I'll start! <3

@Crow: It was an X-mas event, where we got all these baskets to give to friends! I got one, and the people who got a present were raffled off to see who would get the Soquili! <3 It was really cool when I won. I'm pretty sure I've said this a million times already, but I was stunned for a long time... XD))

Aruna sighed somewhat blissfully. She was feeling a lot better than she had been feeling before. She had moved on, and now she figured it was time she just moved around and got to know different Soquili.

As she walked, she glanced up at the rising sun. "Dawn..." She had to smile. Her name meant "dawn"... it was amusing, really. She stared at the horizon where the sun was beginning to surface.

Draculas Babe
Cynara lay beside her slumbering father and mother. She awoke as dawn's first light arose. She got up and made sure her Cyrus was still asleep she prodded him with her muzzle movement, but not enough to get him up she did it again and he snorted. She giggled as she scambled off as usual. Her emerald eyes beaming with success. Her mother never got before the sun was mid-sky. The little filly decided to roam the lands again as she had the day before, and the day before that.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
(( OH!! I thought it was your turn Phoenix xp ))

The dark blue mare decided that she need a break from the mountains so she slowly walks toward the meadows with her silverish white tail swaying back and forth to rythm of her strides. Her icy blue eyes looks around, listening to birds singing and nature singing to her and a small soft smile appears on her face. She bows her head slightly in respect to the Mother Nature before a frocikiling foal across her line of vision, she nickers curiously. She raises her head up to see a cute filly prancing around. "Hello there!! I don't think we have met!" She calls out to the filly in friendly voice.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
((@Caitlyn: XD Sorry. But here's my reply. DB went to take a shower, so we'll have to wait a bit.

@Crow: WHAT!? eek Already!? -jaw drop-))

She lifted her head when she heard voices. Two of them, in fact. She turned, and saw a blue mare, and a young, brown filly. She stayed quiet, and walked toward them, mostly just wanting to listen. The brown filly looked familiar, but she was sure she'd never met her. The blue, sparkling mare was completely brand new.

Draculas Babe
The ebony filly turned her chocolate dipped muzzle to a voice. She shrank as if she were in trouble. "Hi," she replied. Her emerald eyes seemed to grow dull. She hoped this mare wouldn't tell her parents that she wandered off again. Cynara wondered what the mare wanted.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
(( >_> DB and Phoenix.. if it is no problems, could I see them? certs I mean ^^;; ))

Frosta smiles gently at the ebony filly before she nods lightly to the filly and she spots a mare approaching them. Her eyes is dancing with happiness and laughter indicating that she is very soft-hearted and good-natured. "Hello there.. I am Frosta" She introduces herself to filly and mare, her icy eyes moves from young'un to female in front of her. "Its lovely day, is it?" She murrs and giggles while flicking her tail back and forth before she prances around in place to show them that she is harmless.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
((@Caitlyn: Aruna's in my siggy. ^^

@Crow: Ishn't it? -lurves on the name Mika- <3))

She nodded to the mare. "Greetings. I'm Aruna," she spoke to both mare and filly. "A beautiful day, indeed." She looked at the filly, noticing the shyness. "We won't hurt you, little one. Are you all right?" She couldn't shake that she somehow knew this little filly... Did her father say anything about... oh, yes. Now she knew who it was, but she wouldn't say anything.

Draculas Babe
Cynara glanced to the mare, "I suppose its a nice morning." Her ears flickered as she looked at her with caution. "Your not going to tell on me are you?" she asked.

ooc: What does your mare look like?

Caitlyn Hellstorm
(( Here she is

User Image <-- I co-own her with Mialee ^^ should have tag change soon ))

Frosta shakes her head as she looks at Cynara. "I don't tell on soquilis until they did something bad." Her eyes flickers with amusement while she shifts weight from one pair of side hooves to other side, her head tilted slightly to side while watching Aruna and foal. "I am Frosta.. its very nice to meet you Aruna." She says in pleasant voice while she flicks her long silky tail at the flies whom is scuttling around on her hind legs bothering her.

Draculas Babe
Cynara glanced to her, "I sort of ran away before my dad awoke...I'm not suppose to go off without him, my mother or one of the others in our herd. Her feet shuffled, "I'm Cynara." she smiled.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
((@Eve: Awesome! <3 I wanna get a black wolf familiar named Blind Seer. <3))

Aruna grinned down at the filly. "I would never tell... besides, who would I tell?" She bent and nudged the filly. "You never told us your name, little one." Although she already knew, she wanted the filly to introduce herself. "A pleasure to meet you, Frosta."

Draculas Babe
Cynara looked to her, "Yes my father is Cyrus. Why do you know him?" she asked. She didn't know that her father had awakened and was already stressed out looking for her. The filly glanced to Frosta again, and smiled.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
"Cynara? its beautiful name, Cynara." Frosta says in gentle voice as she smiles at the filly and giggles when she sees Aruna nudged the foal, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, as long as you stay out of the harm's way, we won't tell" She winks playfully at both of them before she sways her body slightly, letting the birds' song fills her ears while her icy blue eyes contiunes to watch the mare and filly. She would raises her hoof up for handshake but she doesn't have hands to do so so she paws at the ground in friendly manner.

Draculas Babe
ooc: I suppose I was going ot wait for her to come back. XP

Cynara looked to Frosta. "Thanks!" she replied to the compliment to her name. "I'm always in trouble." she grinned. "I keep running away from my dad, sometimes on purpose just ot watch him look for me." she giggled a bit. "I'm the youngest of my siblings so I have a few advantages."

Caitlyn Hellstorm
(( ^^ we can stay in one spot and pretend Aruna dozed off but I think Phoenix was pulling her out.. but anyway xp ))

Frosta giggles as she shakes her head before she steps forward closer to Cynara. "Silly little girl, keeping your parents on hooves" She teases the filly and giggles more. "I have three children myself so I had a pleasure of knowing what foals are like" She nudges the filly lightly with her body and giggles while her purple feathers flutters lightly in breeze.

Draculas Babe
A black stallion left the brush, walking with nobility yet his face stressed and frantic. The emerald eyed male glanced around as he found his daughter conversing with another mare. "Cynara!" he bellowed. His earrings jingling in the wind as his feathers blew ever so slightly.

Cynara shrunk and she hid behind Frosta. "Uh-oh." she muttered.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Frosta glances at a black stallion before she looks at Cynara. "I am going to take a wild shot in dark and say its your father" She whispers to the foal before she flashes a stallion a geninune warm smile. "Hello Sir!! I was just talking with this lovely filly, she is very good company to me." She says in pleasant voice while her icy eyes never leaves the stallion's face, not sure what to do now.

Draculas Babe
"Your really good at guessing." she replied with a hint of sarcasm. Her tail flickered as she peered from Frosta's side at her father. Her muzzle down facing the ground hoping not to get into toooo much trouble.

Cyrus looked to Frosta, "Is that so because I was going to scold a young filly who always seems to run off when I have my back turned." he grinned. "I'm Cyrus, Cynara's father as you probably have guessed." he gave a bit of a chuckle.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
"Family resemblance.. you do look entirely like your father, Cynara." She smiles down at the foal reassuringly before she giggles at Cryus. " Nice to meet you Cyrus.. I am Frosta. I hope Cynara is not in trouble, I am quite glad to meet her while I take one of my 'rare' trips down from the mountains" She smiles at Cyrus gently while her tail flicks playfully against the filly's rump. " No 'good morning, daddy' for your father, Cynara?" She says in mock-stern voice but her laughing eyes gave her away.

Draculas Babe
Cynara was in disbelief and shock that she wasn't in any trouble. "Hiya daddy." she grinned at Frosta as she went to her father's side her ears barely went to his chest, he was something like 18 or so hands.

Cyrus looked at Frosta, "I hope she doesn't give you as much trouble a she does me." he grinned. "Pleasure to meet you Frosta, always nice to meet a new friendly face. "You say you live in the mountains?"

Caitlyn Hellstorm
(( Hey Sirenz!! ))

Frosta giggles at Cynara before she laughs at Cyrus shaking her head. "I just met her, there weren't enough time for her give me any trouble" She teases Cynara and her father. "Pleasure is mine, Cyrus" She nods lightly while she smiles at the duo. "Oh yes, I live in the mountains, its my home." She smiles before her eyes widen slightly when she gets an idea. "You guys should come over for a visit sometimes! I would love to have you guys over" She nods

Draculas Babe
Cynara looked at her newly found friend. "Daddy can we go visit her sometime? Please, please pleaaaase?!" she begged. The little filly seemed to be bouncing with anticipation and just all over enthusiasm.

He nodded, "It would be a delight to visit your home." he replied. He looked at his daughter and then to Frosta. "So have you always been there or have you lived here?" he asked trying to get a decent conversation going.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Frosta giggles as she watches Cynara bounce with excitement before she looks up at Cyrus. "I have always been there.. never lived here even once. And I don't think I would move around here.." She grins as the purple feather behind her ear flutters lightly in the breeze. "I like cold enivornment.. maybe thats why I am so blue" She jokes. "What about you? where do you and your cute daughter live?"

Draculas Babe
"We live with a rather large herd, actually. If were not there were over at Lily's Teepee, where I lived as a foal and Erik lives there aswell." he nodded. He wondered if Alona and the other siblings of Cynara had awoken in that case there would be triple trouble to worry about. The joys of having kids. He smirked a bit thinking of it, though he loved his children dearly.
Cynara giggled at her joke, she hadn't seen such an oddly colored soquili besides Erik who had wings and had a crimson color on him. He ears perked up listening to the conversation.

((Tam join!!))

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Frosta stretches her front legs out before she smiles at Cyrus. "What is it like to live in a rather large herd? is it bothersome like rumoured?" She looks at the male with interested eyes before she smiles down at Cynara gently, remembering her three children as foals before she sighs wistfully. Her silvery tail sways back and forth while the sun shines on it, making it glimmer like sheen of silver blanket and her eyes contiunes to flicker back and forth from Cynara and Cyrus with amusement.

Tamiko-chan
Maeve had long been awake, practically since dawn. She didn't understand why, but she simply didn't enjoy sleeping in late. It was as if she thought that she'd miss something if she spent half the day sleeping. So she had awoken early and, without waking anyone else up, had slipped away from the family and went out to explore. Now, it seemed, she was just coming back from her adventures. She was soaked, and one could have come up with a variety of stories as to what she might have been doing.

Spotting her father and sister, the filly whinnied a greeting. For a moment she reared up onto her hind legs, then she quickly dashed towards them. It was only when she got closer that she noticed the other female. A friend of her father? Perhaps.

"Daddy!!" she cried, prancing around him before butting his leg playfully with her head. "And sister!" she said, turning towards Cynara and nipping at her small mane. Then she blinked and looked at Frosta. She didn't want to be rude, but didn't know what to say, so she stood there looking like a bumbling idiot.

Draculas Babe
Cynara snorted at her sister as she nipped at her mane, she then strutted over her and tackled her. the filly had a tendancy to do this a lot. After she got her sister on the ground she lay on her nipping at her sister's ears.

Cyrus watched as his second eldest one came bounding out of the brush drenched. "That would be my other curious one, Maeve." he smiled with a bit of a curious look himself to why she was all wet.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Frosta peers at another soaked filly with curious yet beamused eyes before she smiles, nodding at the still foal hearing her name being uttered by the foal's father. "Hello there, Maeve.. I am Frosta, your sister and your father's new friend" She smiles before she nods to her dripping body. Frosta's expression matches Cyrus' expression but she chose not to say anything while her eyes twinkles in amusement toward Cynrana.

Maeve had long been awake, practically since dawn. She didn't understand why, but she simply didn't enjoy sleeping in late. It was as if she thought that she'd miss something if she spent half the day sleeping. So she had awoken early and, without waking anyone else up, had slipped away from the family and went out to explore. Now, it seemed, she was just coming back from her adventures. She was soaked, and one could have come up with a variety of stories as to what she might have been doing.

Spotting her father and sister, the filly whinnied a greeting. For a moment she reared up onto her hind legs, then she quickly dashed towards them. It was only when she got closer that she noticed the other female. A friend of her father? Perhaps.

"Daddy!!" she cried, prancing around him before butting his leg playfully with her head. "And sister!" she said, turning towards Cynara and nipping at her small mane. Then she blinked and looked at Frosta. She didn't want to be rude, but didn't know what to say, so she stood there looking like a bumbling idiot.

--------------------

Cynara snorted at her sister as she nipped at her mane, she then strutted over her and tackled her. the filly had a tendancy to do this a lot. After she got her sister on the ground she lay on her nipping at her sister's ears.

Cyrus watched as his second eldest one came bounding out of the brush drenched. "That would be my other curious one, Maeve." he smiled with a bit of a curious look himself to why she was all wet.

--------------------

Frosta peers at another soaked filly with curious yet beamused eyes before she smiles, nodding at the still foal hearing her name being uttered by the foal's father. "Hello there, Maeve.. I am Frosta, your sister and your father's new friend" She smiles before she nods to her dripping body. Frosta's expression matches Cyrus' expression but she chose not to say anything while her eyes twinkles in amusement toward Cynrana.

--------------------

"Cynara!" she cried indignantly. It didn't hurt to get tackled by her sister, but she wasn't so fond of being on the ground. It was probably her instincts telling her that it was a dangerous spot. But, for now, she let those instincts drift away as she became more and more playful, giving short nips to Cynara in return.

But when she was spoken to, Mae blinked and tried to look up at the older female. "Nice to meet you!" she grunted, trying now to push her sister off so that she could stand and give a proper greeting.

Thinking of something, the filly grinned then began to rub herself all over her sister, attempting to get Cynara wet enough so that she had to back off. Being wet wasn't exactly comfortable, at least not for Maeve.

--------------------

Cyrus chuckled at the two fillies. "Oh." he remembered. "Being in a herd is very interesting and rewarding actually. We used to have a large ammount of foals running around but they have all grown and then we had these." he teased his daughters.

Cynara wondered what her sister was doing and it took a moment. "Get off!" she shoved her as she shook her coat trying to get the excess water off.

--------------------

Maeve snorted at both her father and her sister. She grinned afterwards when her plan seemed to work. Rolling from her side around to her belly, she skillfully stood up again. It felt better to be on her hooves, and she whinnied again, butting her sister playfully.

"I win!" she chuckled, prancing about with her head held high in a proud manner.

--------------------

Cynara glared as she ran at her and slid into her with intentions to knock her over at her side. She laughed "Got ya!" she replied. She pranced around victoriously as her sister had done not yet five seconds ago.

"Alright you to, has your mother and brother awaken yet Maeve?" he asked rather simply. If they hadn't he might take them to the lake or somewhere or another because Maeve was already wet. That would be his next question.

--------------------

Maeve stumbled when her sister ran into her, but managed not to fall over. Eyes narrowing, she ran after her sister, wanting to start up a game of chase. But then her father asked her a question and she forced herself to stop. "I don't know, daddy. I just came back, remember?" She then chased after her sister for another moment again before stopping. A butterfly had caught her attention and now she was intent on following that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:45 pm
Delphia was strolling along. She had just been to visit both her sons and was feeling nostalgic. She meandered slowly along, not really paying attention to where she was going.

How the days had flown. Both her boys were grown up now, and she hardly knew what to do with herself. She had, quite honestly, been considering more foals. She hadn't spoken to Sora about it yet, though. She was a bit embarassed that she missed having little ones around. Would he even want to be a father again?

It was in these tumultuous thoughts that the raccoon mare was lost as she ambled along as evening fell on that warm summer day. Thoughts turned inwards, her eyes were almost entirely blind to her surroundings.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:53 pm
The little filly who looked almost identical to her father with a few adjustments trotted along her way. Her emerald orbs glancing at everything, literally.

Her ebony coat glistened in the sun and her chocolate dipped muzzle tossed and turned following her eyes. Soon a different scent filled her nostrills. "ANOTHER!" she beamed as she scrambled towards it.

As she looked she had seen a racoon looking mare strolling around looking quite sad. "Hiya!" she said from the brush with her head peeking out. She blinked curious to what the female would do.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:23 pm
Delphia was jerked out of her reverie by a small youthful voice. She stopped short and glanced around. There, by the side of the path she was traversing, was a foal! A rather green and leafy foal. Puzzled, she took the few steps that seperated them and nuzzled the bushy babe.

"Greetings little one! That's quite a coat you have! My, what your parents must look like!" She beamed good-naturedly down at the foal, her eyes dancing with merriness. "I am Delphia. Who might you be?"

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas