Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Fair Play...No Regrets. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rough or smooth?
  Smooth!
  Rough fo sho!
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:59 pm
"Hello ickle Kkkkkiiiiiiiiiimmmiiiiiiiiiii!" He sneered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:40 pm
Kimiko grinned. "Who says 'ickle' anymore, Cinnamon?" she gripped Soul reaper. She walked around, a grin planted on her face. "Remember the days when we were childhood friends?"
Flashback
Kimiko, age 6, giggled happily, running down a hill. "Catch me if you can Simon!" Simon laughed and chased, a determined face to catch her. Kimiko slowed to a stop and sat on the floor, exhausted. "I'm tired, Cinnamon."
"Remember, I was six and you were eight? Remember that day when we were playing tag?" Kimiko said loudly. "Let's continue that game." she dashed off into a forest. "Soul reaper, transform object: Ninja." she hissed quietly. Her hair turn midnight black and her clothed changed to ninja-wear.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:33 am
Simon laughed.
I never met you and if i did ive never seen such a puny little assassin
He teleported in front of her. He grasped his Shadow blade and slashed at her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:24 am
During all the commotion Altair was a home thinking of what he'll do. All the assassinations nowaday involve money, something he doesn't need.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:03 am
The blade had grazed Kimiko's arm. "If you don't remember, I'll make you!" she said, holding up Soul Reaper. "Memory, restore, age 8!" she exclaimed, knocking Simon on the head the the backside of Soul Reaper.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:56 pm
The memory deflected of his mind.
"I am Robert the second! I am Robert's son! I go under the name Simon! I earned that name because..."
He moved his arm in a intresting way. A captive appeared. Simon.
"Kimi" he cried in a gasping voice and he closed his eyes.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:03 pm
Kimiko raised the scythe to Simon's neck. "Remember now?" she said. "Remember when you were 14 and I was 12? We had a fight and became enemies?" she said, letting Soul Reaper give him a small cut.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:40 pm
"simon is dead" Said Robert (the second) "His last word as "Kimi" how touching."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:31 am
"Touching indeed." Kimiko said, lifting Soul Reaper.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:45 pm
He raised his shadow blade and lowered it down on her shoulder, leaving a deep cut.
“I’m coming!" Kiata called. She swung at Robert the second's arm. It left a cut.
Robert angrily hit her on her leg.
"Its not the end!"he snarled,"Who ever you are!"
"Kiata." She smiled.
"What! its you!" He hissed.
"Lunar halberd Transform: Werewolf!" She and Robert fought.
Kimiko, help me! he is strong! a voice came into her mind. She howled and transformed back.
The Halberd turned into a Scythe.
"Soul Scythe! use soul capture!"
Now!  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:25 pm
Kimiko swung Soul Reaper, ignoring the cut. If Soul Reaper can managed a small cut, it will take in his soul. she thought. The scythe had missed by a hair's breadth. She grimaced. "Damn." more blood appeaqred to be flowing out of the cut. Soul Reaper gave off an eerie glow and healed the cut a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:41 pm
He glowed and Kiata was forced to stop the soul capture
"Low on souls" She muttered. He laughed.
"Shadow Blade! Wound bind!" Lots of scars and cuts appeared on Kimiko, making her weaker.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm
Kimiko fell to the ground, letting out a cry of pain. She trickled down her body. "Soul Reaper and Demonic Staff, full heal!" she rasped weakly. Soul Reaper and Demonic staff gave off a large glowing light, quickly healing Kimiko's wounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:03 pm
Altair sat at home thinking what he should do. He knew kimiko was in distress. He would either assassinate for the life of kimiko, or let kimiko die.
During the fight, he saw full out fighting. He threw a knife at the enemies ankle from behind.
"I have no idea who the hell this is, but I'll help."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm
Kimiko sat there, eyes on Robert. Her wounds were healed, but she was still in pain. She breathed small and slow breaths of air, thinking of what to do then.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff