Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:24 am
Temorichi smiles and nods. "Wes, I will helpyou with any thing you want Jake, I think that I am able to get the orb working. I will see." She closes her eyes again and concentraits. The orb glows purple and she smiles. "Now just to try to see into the past."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:24 pm
((Sorry, my Nii-sama has been on the laptop and wouldn't let me on))

Luke appears right next to Jake. "Maybe I'll stay for another month," he said, putting his elbow on Jake's shoulder. Luna laughed. "Stay for as long as you want. I don't think this guy can get enough of you."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:43 pm
"Sounds good Luke, Luna." Jake said.
Jake was a little hesitant about the question.
"Temorichi....For my sake. Don't lie about the answer to spare my feelings. I want an honest answer." Jake gulped. "Will I ever....See my old wife again?" Jake was shocked it came out of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:44 am
On page 1. how do you make those pictures?  

Sapphire of the darkness

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 am
As soon as Luna and Luke heard the question, they felt deep sorrow. "Temorichi.... may I borrow that orb? For Jake?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 am
Jake became confused with Luna's request.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:12 pm
Luna took the orb and set it up so it would float in front of her. She put her hands around it and her eyes glowed white. She was pretty surprised at what she saw.
A few years ago, Jake was standing at a dock waving good-bye to his wife.
Wow... she thought. How sad. She motioned her hands a little and looked to his future, which surprised her even more. She saw Jake's wife standing in the distance, her face stained with makeup from crying. She had been searching for Jake.
She gasped and the orb dispelled. She sigh. "She's looking for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm
"Oh my God..." Jake said quiet enough that no one heard it. "Do you know where she was?" Jake asked.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:52 am
Luna shook her head. "I'm sorry...the orb won't let me know the exact location." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:01 pm
"Ok..." Jake said glumly, and looked at the clock. "Hey Temorichi, I'm done with my shift. I'm not sure where I should go, because Luke, since your staying, where should we try out my book?  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:04 pm
"On the open field, about half a mile west." Luke said. He grabbed Jake's sleeve and they both teleported to the field.
Luna laughed and nudged Temorichi. "He has a habit of doing that." she said. "Well, I have paperwork to do." and she flew off  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:16 am
Temorichi looks around, the events happening to fast. She sighs. "Well, at least Luna knows how to use it..." She sighs again and starts practicing looking into the past with it. She sees her own, with her being little and her mother and father being killed right before her eyes. Tears stream down her face.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm
The only thing Jake could make out before he teleported away was 'B--' about to say 'bye'. The next thing Jake knew was that he was in the most beautiful place. Fall trees showing, an amber plain, and silence.
"Nice practice place..." Jake said, and paused in awe. "So, where should we start? First page?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:15 pm
Luke smiled. "Of course," he said.
Luna sat at her desk, organizing files and filling out paperwork.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:21 pm
"Chapter One: How to maintain the ability to change from normal to fox" Jak read aloud. "Seems like that would be a good spot to start at, considering that happens when I'm angry." Jake said with a little embarassment.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff