Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So GUESSWHAT! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay me! :]
  <3
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:50 am
teh sexiful nerdy
well I also took home-ec three times in middle school, once I was the T.A. and did all the demos :]

and then I took international cuisine and seriously considered a course in patisserie [bad spelling D: ] but decided against it for floral instead.

lol see i did about 8 months of cooking classes when i was 11 xd they were compulsory and we learnt how to make biscuits, and mini pizzas and hot dogs. So i can do that. But you know, its not very sophisticated

Black, laundry is easy. You just chuck the clothes in the machine, set it to the right setting and press go. On our machine it has "fuzzy logic" so you just put the cloths in and press go and it figures out what kind of clothes they are, what water temp, how much water etc mrgreen its awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:58 am
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy
well I also took home-ec three times in middle school, once I was the T.A. and did all the demos :]

and then I took international cuisine and seriously considered a course in patisserie [bad spelling D: ] but decided against it for floral instead.

lol see i did about 8 months of cooking classes when i was 11 xd they were compulsory and we learnt how to make biscuits, and mini pizzas and hot dogs. So i can do that. But you know, its not very sophisticated

Black, laundry is easy. You just chuck the clothes in the machine, set it to the right setting and press go. On our machine it has "fuzzy logic" so you just put the cloths in and press go and it figures out what kind of clothes they are, what water temp, how much water etc mrgreen its awesome

we have a fuzzy option too eek funny,i didn't see any other machine type that has the fuzzy optin except samsung confused ?

Any way,cooking is easy,put ingredients & seasoning toghether then..... Wallah,food whee what you have to figure out is,what ingredints=whene they are mixed=the time they are left in he mix=what temprature they are cooked in and for how long sweatdrop  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:58 am
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy

Wow thats a pretty crappy class I'd have to say. We made chicken soup, breads, pizzas, cakes, salads, even different mixed drinks [non-alcoholic of course like smoothies, etc] but yea. We even made tuna casserole once, it was amazing. lol.

I wash cold everything, it's cheaper. and I rarely separate clothing unless its not mine. If it's mine, however, I'm not too picky xD but I know how to properly do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 am
i cant remember what brand our washing machine is, its that german brand, gah the name escapes me. It's set to wash everything on cold by default, unless you change it ^_^ its so neat. I only seperate stuff like towels from the normal stuff (cos otherwise everything gets fluffy lol), new stuff (so inks dont run) and delicates (cos...well they're delicate lol). Some stuff i hand wash but i try to avoid buying that kind of stuff cos im lazy xd and hand dried stuff takes forever to dry because usually you cant even spin it either

Yeah it was a really crappy class. It was sort like "hmm what shall we do with these kids...ok they can do a compulsory cooking class!" and then a teacher got loaded with us who didnt really want to be loaded with us. It would have been really helpful if we had learnt the basics of things like soups, sauces, pastries etc. But no, that would have made our lives too easy  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:18 am
Iconised Ghost
i cant remember what brand our washing machine is, its that german brand, gah the name escapes me. It's set to wash everything on cold by default, unless you change it ^_^ its so neat. I only seperate stuff like towels from the normal stuff (cos otherwise everything gets fluffy lol), new stuff (so inks dont run) and delicates (cos...well they're delicate lol). Some stuff i hand wash but i try to avoid buying that kind of stuff cos im lazy xd and hand dried stuff takes forever to dry because usually you cant even spin it either

Yeah it was a really crappy class. It was sort like "hmm what shall we do with these kids...ok they can do a compulsory cooking class!" and then a teacher got loaded with us who didnt really want to be loaded with us. It would have been really helpful if we had learnt the basics of things like soups, sauces, pastries etc. But no, that would have made our lives too easy

yes,if a teacher dosn't like you,she will make your life misreble stare
hard and disgusting burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:22 am
yeah. i mean, she wasnt nasty or anything. just didnt give us any extra information or help, you know?  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:30 am
Iconised Ghost
yeah. i mean, she wasnt nasty or anything. just didnt give us any extra information or help, you know?

I was the one that gave you my heart
How could you turn around and play these games ?
Now, baby,......

You mean she was teaching unwillingly or she didn't understand that you guys don't know the basics eek ?

.....don't you cry
Look in my eyes
How did you feel when you gave my love away?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:14 am
Sorry to be a**l, but "Voila" is NEVER spelled "Wallah" *facepalm*

I can't cook much either. My mom is helping me learn before college. This week I actually learned a lot. Now I can cut up and prepare strawberries and cantaloupe! I can make frozen stuff. xd I can use the microwave. I make macaroni and cheese. 3nodding I'm trying to be able to expand my abilities in the next three years.

And I CAN do laundry, I'm just lazy and don't like it. xd  

MonsieurSponge

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:22 am
EggaxSponge
Sorry to be a**l, but "Voila" is NEVER spelled "Wallah" *facepalm*

I can't cook much either. My mom is helping me learn before college. This week I actually learned a lot. Now I can cut up and prepare strawberries and cantaloupe! I can make frozen stuff. xd I can use the microwave. I make macaroni and cheese. 3nodding I'm trying to be able to expand my abilities in the next three years.

And I CAN do laundry, I'm just lazy and don't like it. xd

ugh... i knew there was somthing fishy in that word xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:31 am
Cooking is easy, just find instrctions on whatever you want to make, buy the stuff, and then follow said instructions. biggrin

Washing laundry is pretty easy too, I seperate all my clothes, lights and darks, oddly enough, it takes a long time for me to geta load of whites done since most of my clothing is dark and I never have enough whites for a load. But yeah, if you're all a**l about water temperature, read the tag, ti tells you what temperature to wash it in. Put the soap in, turn to whatever setting you need it and let it go. xd

Now, if only I weren't so garbage in the looks department and the playing guitar, I would have like, every girl I met swooning over me. rofl  

tsukasa_the_quiet

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:33 am
tsukasa_the_quiet
Cooking is easy, just find instrctions on whatever you want to make, buy the stuff, and then follow said instructions. biggrin

Washing laundry is pretty easy too, I seperate all my clothes, lights and darks, oddly enough, it takes a long time for me to geta load of whites done since most of my clothing is dark and I never have enough whites for a load. But yeah, if you're all a**l about water temperature, read the tag, ti tells you what temperature to wash it in. Put the soap in, turn to whatever setting you need it and let it go. xd

Now, if only I weren't so garbage in the looks department and the playing guitar, I would have like, every girl I met swooning over me. rofl

cooking is simple,but not easy 3nodding
its just like "talking is easy,but moving a muscle is hard!" burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:40 am
tsukasa_the_quiet

pssshhh, i just throw all my clothes together and wash them with color safe detergent. they dont bleed and i can wash whatever types of clothing i want together, especially since i dont have any "delicates".  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:47 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
tsukasa_the_quiet

cooking is simple,but not easy 3nodding
its just like "talking is easy,but moving a muscle is hard!" burning_eyes
I find anything where I'm told exactly what to do in instructions to be easy, now if I were to cook from scratch, without instructions, then it might be slightly more difficult.

@jfm: Ehh... I could do that, it's just that I've always seperated my clothes, just sort of how I was taught how to do laundry  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:06 am
I'm still waiting for that pic Eggaboob~!

I have a similar problem with you Tsukasa, I always run out of socks and boxers before I need to wash anything else! And when I was at uni it was a bomb in my pocket to wash clothes... £2 per washing machine(normal size) and £1 per Tumble dryer! But I'd always need at least 2 washing machines for my light and dark and maybe a third if I was gonna be cheeky and chuck some trainers in! SO that's £5 or £7 a go >_>

I cook, not whilst I'm at home because I got my mum to deliver me various scrumptious meals! However whilst at uni I cook (altho last term I got a bit lazy at the end and stripped the takeaway strip bare).
I find cooking fairly easy and I enjoy experimenting, my only downfall is my lazyness... Also I end up eating much later on in the day due to the fact that at home when I'm hungry the dinner there ready to eat... at uni I only start cooking when I'm hungry and then it's another 30mins-hour or whatever until I actually get the food. stare

What happened to the dependant raiden who would starve if food wasn't presented to him on a plate...  

RaidenKazama

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:33 am
RaidenKazama
I'm still waiting for that pic Eggaboob~!

I have a similar problem with you Tsukasa, I always run out of socks and boxers before I need to wash anything else! And when I was at uni it was a bomb in my pocket to wash clothes... £2 per washing machine(normal size) and £1 per Tumble dryer! But I'd always need at least 2 washing machines for my light and dark and maybe a third if I was gonna be cheeky and chuck some trainers in! SO that's £5 or £7 a go >_>

I cook, not whilst I'm at home because I got my mum to deliver me various scrumptious meals! However whilst at uni I cook (altho last term I got a bit lazy at the end and stripped the takeaway strip bare).
I find cooking fairly easy and I enjoy experimenting, my only downfall is my lazyness... Also I end up eating much later on in the day due to the fact that at home when I'm hungry the dinner there ready to eat... at uni I only start cooking when I'm hungry and then it's another 30mins-hour or whatever until I actually get the food. stare

What happened to the dependant raiden who would starve if food wasn't presented to him on a plate...

dependent raiden left at [insert date here/]  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces