Bob Guy

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:31 am
Hetero over here. Happy to be one as well ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:49 am
Bob Guy
Hetero over here. Happy to be one as well ^-^

*molests Bob*...i'm happy for it too... twisted
and HI Lextacy! that's something Bob and i didn't know about you! why you be shy with us?  

Hermitess

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:56 am
I'm Hetero myself, but I enjoy Yaoi from time to time...I just don't enjoy it in real life biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:25 am
HEY GUYSER AND HERMI!!!!!! AWW I LOVE YOU GUYS! =)  

Lextacy

Aged Browser

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50

Eresse Telryna

Beloved Explorer

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:49 am
I'm a lesbian ... its nice. But I still appreciate beautiful boys.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:14 am
I'm pansexual female with a strong leaning towards the feminine. (females and transgender/sexual females)

I feel a little pretentious when I get specific. I don't mean to be, it's just is what it is.  

Magical Isadore

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tora Shu

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:32 am
I'm hetero but I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to say if another guy is good looking, maybe that was the being in theater part, after a while someone's sexuality really doesn't matter. And working at a high school it seems to me that girls being bi is the cool thing now, as for guys sexuality is something that isn't really discused or they are afraid of. I've seen some guys that are clearly gay but they say they are just very feminine or "Metrosexual" then some of them clam that they are bi but they prefer guys, and you look at them and just have to say they are in denile, some of my friends would have a field day here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:40 am
I think I'm bi. I have never been with another girl but there is a girl if I could be with her I would. I'm so in love with her but she doesn't even know. Besides she lives in another state. =(  

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

Miniar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:14 pm
I'm Pansexual, Polyamorous, and Trans-Gendered. Only one of these things is a "sexuality" that is, the first one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 pm
Yes I am Other, I'm hetroflexible. Mostly straight but I get serious girl crushes once in a while.  

Rachel De Sade

Serp3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:27 pm
I am bi. I have had relationships with both sexes. Right now I'm in a long term open relationship with my bf of 7 years(who also happens to be bi). Like everybody I have a certain type and if you fall into that type I will probably be attracted to you no matter what gender you are.

By the way my type is smart. I need someone that has a brain and isn't afraid to use it. If the person has that the rest dosen't really much matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:15 pm
If I remember correctly, I think I listed myself as bi-sexual but, I guess if it came down to it, I'd probably fall more into the pan-sexual orientation. What I look for in a person is normally not superficially exclusive. For instance, when I look at a person, I don't look at their boobs or their package but rather their eyes. I observe how they carry themselves and I find myself picking up on the nuances of their speech, thought process, and, hell, even sexual undertones. I find that the most attractive people, in my opinion, need not look like a supermodel but they do need some form of personality. Because, seriously, you can only have sex so much with a person you find only physically attracted to before it gets old. I much prefer my man and women to be strong, smart, kind, funny, and have honest eyes. A face can bear a thousand mask but even the best thief can't hide a lie in their eyes...

O.k., if you're a good thief and... BUT STILL! Um, see ya! heart  

EriceMurcas

Fashionable Gaian

wittyfantom12

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:41 pm
OMG, I could go on and on with my lidt of hot girls. Leighton Meester, Blake Lively, Reese Witherspoon. Fiercest women ever, I could look at them for days.

But ask me to have sex with any of them and I may have to leave. Happy homo here and I'd gladly take Chace Crawford over any of the above names. (noticing a Gossip Girl theme? lol)

BTW, Hetroflexible? That made my night/morning, greatest thing I've heard in a while, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:27 pm
I'm most likely a bi guy trapped in a girl's body... so I'm not sure what that makes me, but I voted "bi." 3nodding  

Tirsden

Lycangoddess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:54 pm
I am very strongly Bisexual...

That being said, I prefer to see myself in a masculine sense, more as an extreme tomboy. It gets very frustrating. I still have that nagging girl side that doesn't get why guys have to be so obtuse and guy-like, but I am male enough mentally to get really annoyed at many female pursuits... and those who pursue them (makeup, shopping, shoes, gossip, catty remarks).

I have one or two close girlfriends I hang out with in ratio to the 15+ close guy friends I would rather go to a bar and shoot pool with.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff