Submit

Our generation rules!
And you know it!
100%
 100%  [ 181 ]
Total Votes : 181

kunel_sanders

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:14 am
21 but ive been told i look around 16ish. its genetic, everyone on my moms side looks way younger then they are.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:53 am
I'll be 27 in November, and I've looked 21 since I was 9. I'm only 5'4, and been the same height since I was 9, but unfortunately I filled out early .. and I really filled out (and they just kept inflating). So people would take one look at my chest and assume I was older. I'm unsure now why people think I'm still in my early 20's, tho I'd assume it's genetics.

The thing I've found is that once people talk to me for awhile they think I'm in my late 30's because of the amount of stuff I've done and/or been through. Even my partner, who is in his late 30's, has commented to me on many occasions that I'm far more "mature" than my age and that he'd originally wondered if maybe I was older than him.  

Syrah Mu

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:53 am
Never really had this issue.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:53 am
i am turning 26 soon and i was trying to buy a scratch card (or a lot how do u say it??) in here u have to bee 15 or older to get it. the cashier asked me that have i turned 15 yet?? so she thought that i am under 15!!! lol!!
i have bought a childrens ticket to get to see icehockey game (it´s so much cheaper!!) i have a 8 years younger little sister and people say we look much alike and we think that we don´t. it is weird that sometimes people think they are talking to my sister and i am like a im not her!! who the hell are u!!

i am never going to grow up! i want to play games and i love it!! and i am crazy so people think i am a young girl. and i like teen clothes!!!  

Sarxsu

Fuzzy Gekko

Gothic Star28

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:41 am
Unless people know me I get mistaken for being 21 or younger. I just turned 26. its kind of nice, but I just hope it holds out untill I'm in my 30's. some body thinking your late teens can be pretty nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:55 am
I'm 22 and I'm constantly getting mistook for someone in their early to mid teens. I'm getting tired of constantly getting carded for buying cigarettes and alcohol.

I've been thinking about investing some time into growing a bit of facial hair.  

astral burst

shall she sail seas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:02 pm
I guess I may be a bit of an anomaly. The youngest guess for my age was 14 and the oldest was 30. Both guesses occured when I was 23. I'm currently 24.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:08 pm
I just turned 25 and on average, people think I'm 18 or 19.  

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Saki Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:19 pm
you should be happy that you don't look your age
I mean if your a girl esp it's like we only have 5 mins to be beautiful and pretty you know? i don't know sigh*.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:46 pm
I'll be thirty eight in a couple weeks. Last week i got taken for a college student. The grey in my hair doesn't show except under bright fluorescents.  

Gwion Vaughn

Shameless Man-Lover

38,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

happykeiko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:47 am
I'll be 26 in November and I often get mistaken for a teenager. People ask me, "shouldn't you be in school?" It's funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:07 am
I admit I have a severe Peter Pan complex. I really don't want to grow up. Now saying that people think I look 14 and I talk like I am 27 (no I can't explain that one). In reality I am a five foot 23 year old and I am dating a 6 foot 6 40 year old.

I always get the child's price at movies. I'm cheep. I love it. Embrace thy apparent youth!

And go trick or treating this year!  

Blind Soka

Queen Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:18 am
Fairy~Nuff
I was a naughty underage drinker and the first time I got ID'd was on my 18th birthday! Since then I've been asked for ID to buy petrol, cigarettes, beer, well, pretty much anything you have to be over 16 to buy.

My 2 greatest ID moments were getting a kids bus ticket (under 14's only) to go for a big night out at the local club's over 25's night (I didn't get ID'd at the club) rolleyes and once, driving into a 24 hour petrol station to buy ciggies. The attendant, after having watched me drive in (which would make me at least 17), asked if I'd filled up the car (to use the pump I'd have to be 16) then asked me for ID to prove I was old enough to buy ciggarettes (over 16's only) whee

The best one I ever heard was my friends mum who got ID'd on her 52nd birthday buying wooden bbq skewers. eek

I'm convinced that people just have no idea anymore about how old people should look. 14 year olds look like they're 20 and grannies look like they're 16! We have the media and plastic surgeons to blame! xd

When I was in High school my friends mom got into the fair with us at the student price! rofl Im now in my 30's & ppl always think I'm like 25. My hub is 29 & when he shaves looks 15/16 eek !  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:46 pm
LOL - you kids are funny I am turning 44 this year and I remember going to a restaurant and getting carded at 42 YEARS OLD to get a beer. The poor waiter felt a little off about it, but I felt a whole lot better for the issue.

But alas the grey is finally showing in the sideburns, so those days are way over  

Blue Drakon

Evil Eirlys

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:48 am
I'm 26 and got married when I was 22. I had bought a tiarra for the wedding but then decided that I didn't want to wear it, and when I returned it, the sales associate accused me of wearing it to homecoming (highschool dance) and returning it. When I turned 23, my mother told an aquaintance of hers that it was my b-day, her friend said "Oh, is she turning 16?". I think you get the idea.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff