Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:30 am
((I'll see you later then T.T))
He didnt need to see the show to realize this and the show only caused him to understand that the dragon was angry. He raised the sword high and nodded, knowing it was time to start.
Nerista watched this whole progression and nearly broke him off but instead he wanted to see if he could learn more power off of this pup.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:10 pm
"I Am sure you know why i am with you and why i exist?" Said Ashavan. "Today we will be going back to basics and showing what even basics can do"
Ashavan created a brownish orb out of his brownish glowing energy. Ashavan moved his claws and the orb followed and seperated into a long bit of energy. He suddenly moved a claw like a flick and the energy zoomed off and hit a tree.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:52 pm
He watched the impressive display of power and showed his humbleness by bowing a little to him.
I understand you are the Guardian of myself. Show me where to begin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:01 pm
"No, YOU are the guardian of ME" He said softly. "Yet, I am also the guardian of YOU, you see, we are one, and that is important, dragons are born with much power and the elven guardians have a respectible portion of their powers." Ashavan closed his eyes in sadness.
"That is why Drajira was so powerful. Draea was jealous of her power and so she used her dark powers to create a life tree, which is the life tree of DarkTowr"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:11 pm
We are the guardians of each other. I understand that you are the tree of life. Then yes I see why we must defend each other. And she has raised a Tree of Life? What must we do to it? If I knew that I would have channedled the tree after I had the Queen killed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:21 pm
"Who told you she was dead?" He asked. "She is live and well"
His eyes glowed and showed a vision of her with her dragon, it was a purple dragon.
"My pretty, he does not know we are alive and well"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:27 pm
He felt the anger boil within him again. He grips his sword hilt until his knuckles are white. Nerista feels the disturbance but instead of him withdrawing into him he turns to confront him.
You, you had this done to Drajira....COME OUT AND FIGHT ME COWARD! I WILL FINISH THIS BATTLE YOU WAGE WITH ME! COME OUT NOW!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:36 pm
The Dragon Watched him.
"What?"
The Dragon grabs him in his claws.
"Calm down!"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:55 pm
He pulled more dark energy heedless of the dragons warning
COME OUT COWARD! I WILL DESTROY YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:50 am
The Dragon scratched itself, inflicting damage on both of them but as dragon's have scales Lerista has inflicted with more damage.
"STOP AT ONCE!" He roared covering himself in browish energy, hurting Lerista further.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:11 pm
Lerista drops to his knees screaming, but pulling from the dark energy all the more but instead this time to act as a sheild. When thought came back to his head he knew the dragon to want to help him but in another way it seemed the dragon didnt want for him to fight the darkness within.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:33 pm
"Let me" He pulled at the energy inside him.
"Remember i am the life of this town and a bit of each person!" ((This explains why the town fadded when Drajira died))
He tugged harder. Something black came out of his heart. Narista came out but...
Ashavan turned black.
"Arrgh!"
The Dragon smashed to the ground and Narista stood over him, just as his Lover stood over Drajira.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:53 pm
Seeing the strike against the dragon Lerista stood in awe. Then quickly pulled out his sword and drew energy from around him.
You had her killed and led me to believe that she was avenged.
He gritted his teeth and clenched his sword tight.
Tell me why I shouldnt kill you.
Nerista laughed hard at the boys outburst.
I cant be killed by the likes of you boy. You havent the strength nor the energy powerful enough to kill me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:16 pm
Draea stepped out of the shadows, wearing a stronger purfume that she could control. This purfume wrapped around Nerista, making him faint at the smell of the perfume.
"Good job, now the war shall be in OUR favor"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:52 pm
((I'll use these colors to coordinate between the two.))
Little did this woman know that she was just a pawn like everybody else. But she will be enjoyable while she lived.
"The war is now ours to deal with as we choose. You have served your purpose prince. I will let you live for now as your reward, but when we meet again your life will be forfiet. I suggest you enjoy it while you have it."

Lerista couldnt believe what just happened. The dragon died....but how was he to train to defeat these two? He pulled the shadows around himself and moved himself to a far distance away to regroup and rethink.
"Now that I am free again, this world will feel my fury."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces