Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Evie's E.I. Quest~Chasing Windmills since '06 (Mercury Moon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Write Sins....
  Not Tragedies
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:23 am
Yeah, it really does. But I enjoy doing it SOME days. Not every day.

Like when I'm doing something that doesnt' require my absolute attention like washing clothes or studying. I post things wait for them to sell, go back to reading, check, post more, then read more.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:24 am
BUMp!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:56 am
bump!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:05 pm
bump  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:20 pm
hot4urshoelaces

Like when I'm doing something that doesnt' require my absolute attention like washing clothes or studying. I post things wait for them to sell, go back to reading, check, post more, then read more.
Oh, that's, not really playing the marketplace. To fully play the marketplace it takes rapid clicking, constant vigilance, and unfortunately a lot of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces

Oh, that's, not really playing the marketplace. To fully play the marketplace it takes rapid clicking, constant vigilance, and unfortunately a lot of time.

Well then, I'm a semi-market player. There are certain things (black ink) that I'm always looking for when I'm on. But most things, it's if I have spare hours. It's suprising the deals you can get.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 am
I've, had my moments.
The rally wheel Items I knew were going to be a good investment.
People sell them to the stores for 5 gold. or use them. but there's no point in having more than 1 of each. Thats why people were selling them on the marketplace for under 50 gold (the sellback price) As a result, anything under 50 gold was a net gain for me. All 2000 Rally Wheel auto items I obtained, were either free from the wheel itself, of bought for under 48 gold on the marketplace.
I have, 100,000 gold sitting in those items, if I sell them back to the stores for fifty gold each.

Drill bits sell for on average a minimum of 50 gold.
Full Reptile Decal averages for a minimum of 50 gold.
Full Gold Decal averages for a minimum of 56 gold.
Shell Shock Rims average for a minimum of 50 gold.
Roof shades are going for a minimum of 50 gold as well.

But they all get above 50 gold on the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:01 pm
wellwisher
I've, had my moments.
The rally wheel Items I knew were going to be a good investment.
People sell them to the stores for 5 gold. or use them. but there's no point in having more than 1 of each. Thats why people were selling them on the marketplace for under 50 gold (the sellback price) As a result, anything under 50 gold was a net gain for me. All 2000 Rally Wheel auto items I obtained, were either free from the wheel itself, of bought for under 48 gold on the marketplace.
I have, 100,000 gold sitting in those items, if I sell them back to the stores for fifty gold each.

Drill bits sell for on average a minimum of 50 gold.
Full Reptile Decal averages for a minimum of 50 gold.
Full Gold Decal averages for a minimum of 56 gold.
Shell Shock Rims average for a minimum of 50 gold.
Roof shades are going for a minimum of 50 gold as well.

But they all get above 50 gold on the marketplace.

Wow, that's nice.

So are you slowly selling them back now or what?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:33 pm
It's like my secret stash, if I really am short on gold, I've got that 100K stored away.

Every few days Ill check the marketplace on those five items for any less than 50 gold, which I'll buy then sell to the stores right away. it cuts down on the amount of them, and increases my gold count by a small amount (usually only a few gold each) but it should after a few months of doing this, increase my gold count by a signifigant amount, and increase the value of those items.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:52 pm
wellwisher
It's like my secret stash, if I really am short on gold, I've got that 100K stored away.

Every few days Ill check the marketplace on those five items for any less than 50 gold, which I'll buy then sell to the stores right away. it cuts down on the amount of them, and increases my gold count by a small amount (usually only a few gold each) but it should after a few months of doing this, increase my gold count by a signifigant amount, and increase the value of those items.

LOl!

I know what you mean. I've been doing the same sort of thing. Increasing the overall brown ink rate by a little!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:54 pm
Brown Ink you say? What do you want the ink for? I have a few spares that I'd be able to sell at a very low price.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:25 pm
See pm!

Not really great, but oh well. Tis mine...all mine!

Pardon me, I haven't slept at all. So I'm giggly!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:28 pm
hot4urshoelaces
See pm!

Not really great, but oh well. Tis mine...all mine!

Pardon me, I haven't slept at all. So I'm giggly!
we shall see I suppose.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Yesh, eheh  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:43 pm
Well, I have 244 brown ink, but I might need some of it.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff