Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 am
((Sorry I haven't been on. I was with my dad for three days because he was visiting from Florida, along with my step-mother, step-brother, and step-sister. We had an early Christmas.))
Kazumi looked over at John. "Thanks." She said, and flew back to the front of the house. She began to fly up the stair case, and stop at the top to wait for John.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:18 pm
Chase looked at the woman wo had appeared puzzled " yah right, you dont know me!" by the time he had looked back over to where the woman was she had gotten behind his car
"Steal stuff? what did you take of mine! and what the hell did I come out here for?! I already told you back off the car!" chase spoke as he made his way to the back of the car  

Kamui_Reiko

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:19 pm
((I work third shift........sorry I havent been on is awhile))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 pm
Blu gave him a cross look. "What, you're dumb enough that you haven't even checked your wallet? The one you have there is fake. I replaced it."
THen she pausedan added, "How would I know why you came out here? You jsut did. THat's all."  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 am
((sry i've haven't been on in a while, guess it just goes with the season))
((i feel so left out of the plot crying ))
John went up the staircase after Kazumi
((sry if my posts are short for awhile i have family over and it's hard to get much time for gaia))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:04 am
Chase checked his pocked before he remembed that he left the fake one in his room "And I came out here to get you away from my car! ..... and give me my wallet back."
Chase held out his hald palm up waiting for his actual wallet to appear in it  

Kamui_Reiko

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:18 am
Blu blushed. "W-well, I'm really sorry, but I don't have it. It's at the park, in my bag. I'm sorry I stole it, but you have to understand! It's the only way."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:31 pm
"........Why did you leave my wallet in a bag in a park? And theirs always another way!......Well now we got to go get it, come on lead the way"
Chase folded his arms across his chest and waited  

Kamui_Reiko

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 pm
Kazumi looked at John. "Silent much? What's bugging you?" She said, and floated down to the ground. She turned to the left, and guided John to a loft, with a couch in the middle of the wall, a laptop charging on it. A tv was hanging on the wall. A recliner was in the corner, and a desk was in the other corner. The room was a pale green, and Kazumi smiled. "I probably spend most of my time in here, the rest of it I spend in my room."
((Eh, don't worry. It might seem like that sometimes, but believe me. Everyone has a role in the roleplay, whether they like it or not.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:27 pm
((I feel like that too Pen, I havent been on this for a while)) Miyako wandered about silently. She wasnt too sure what to do. In fact, she almost forgot where she was... She closed her eyes. She was at the park of course.  

PandyChibi

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:57 am
Blu's blush faded and she grew mad. "I'm sorry, okay? It was an acciedent." She paused, then continued. "I went after my cat and then slipped and fell into a cave. Oh! Where is she..?" She looked around, furry cat ears flat with wonder.

Afla trailed after Miyako, wondering when she would be noticed. Then she ran into her master's rucksack and had to stop to sniff it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:08 am
Chase's palm found his forhead as a sigh fell across his lips "look, do what ever you please. Lets just get me my wallet back so I can go to bed its been a long day, I just want some sleep" his palm finally came off of his forhead and was once again waiting for her to show him the way  

Kamui_Reiko

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 am
((I have a good reason for not being on, I swear!))
Luphaea rushed back into the hotel and locked the door to her room. All of the lights were still on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:23 pm
Blu sighed. "Look, I'd rather not be here either, but I've missed my train and to be honest I could care less what happens to your wallet. Help me up." She held out a hand, carefully slipping her gun back into place.

Alfa ran and jumped onto Miyako's shoulder. "Meow?" she asked in cat language, purring into the girl's ear.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:14 pm
snapped out of is thoughts John quickly replyed "bugging me?, nothings bugging me" John felt bad about lieing to Kazumi but he knew it was for neccicary "i was just thinking about my service in the millitary" if she knew what had been done to him...well she just woulnd find out that was all  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff