Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! Announcement p. 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry Christmas!
  ................What about Thanksgiving?
View Results

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am
Ok Steph =P  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:52 am
awww missed the chirstmas gift exchange D:  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:17 pm
Poor Moo T.T *pats you*

In other news I got my cards from Knitterz and Randy today ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:41 pm
Oiy, I forgot to do the card thing this year. >.< gonk  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

There's no deadline on cards Blue. xd

{My City!}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:50 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's no deadline on cards Blue. xd

{My City!}

Oh, thats true. I'll see about getting some cards then. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 am
YAY! i sent my stuff!

i also changed into my x-mas outfit bc i figured my avi must be getting chilly by now. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:32 pm
I probably have a card at home xD Dunno haven't been home in a few days. Won't be home till Xmas eve either =P  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:19 pm
ANYONE GOTTEN MAH CARD?! D<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am
Yeah, I got your card! D<

XD I love it thanks.

Yours is on its way. :3  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:29 pm
Yay you and WALL-E got it today :3 Awesome ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 pm
Typically i arrive late to the party gonk

Sorry i was not online to take part i would have loved to send and recieve cards but there is always next year for me, now i am settled in my house. ^_^ i will be randomly doing presents as i gain the gold xP

a MMO kinda grabbed my life for a short time so now posting to get some dosh in razz  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:25 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Typically i arrive late to the party gonk

Sorry i was not online to take part i would have loved to send and recieve cards but there is always next year for me, now i am settled in my house. ^_^ i will be randomly doing presents as i gain the gold xP

a MMO kinda grabbed my life for a short time so now posting to get some dosh in razz

Angelic, hey <3

@churrlo: I got your card today, and yes - the party van will leave very soon heart

I also got Knitterz card along with the drawing she did for me winnig one of the Halloween contests ^^ I loved it so much I start squealing with joy and got funny looks from my animals.

I'm really struggling to get my cards out xd But I'll make it to everybody, I promise <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:43 pm

whee oh good you got it! :3 yea my sketch book was opened to that drawing while I was makin the cards so I thought it might be cool to send it to ya. I was gana like frame it with wrapping paper but then it wouldnt have fit in the card.. XD so i figured id let you figure out what you wanted to do with it... heart

@ Luis: : D Just got your card today! it made me roffle heart thank yew lewlew<3

my mom handed it to me in the car before we left to send out Rurus gift and I read it then sent it down because i realized i forgot to lock the house! My Mom snuck a peek and got a real kick out of it to O: she liked that you included her.

oh yea and my mom saw the David ****** on the top and she was like.. D< who the ******** is that? Who the ******** is David?..XD

Also got Randys :3 it was really sweet thank you randercakes<3

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:18 am
hehe hey ace. razz

Guys send me your email addresses, i can still send a card just not through the post xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff