Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Cool Breeze's Magical Voyage~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can You Dig Obama As the President
  I've been totally stroked about dis since November
  He's bogus
  Are you kinding dis is far, the bombdiggity, zomba and so totally awesome. BAM!
  Um what? I don't speak old school?
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:11 pm

I wish that very much too.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Well let's try and look at the bright side of things. What are some fun things that you can do in the snow?
Sledding?
Snowball fights?

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:21 pm

Oh heck yeah! Sledding on a crazy carpet! You know, there's a reason those things are called "crazy" carpets...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Lol I've never even heard of the term crazy carpets here XD I find it kind of funny of crazy carpets since they're stuck to the floor aren't they?

I thought you'd go sledding with like... a couch cushion or something... maybe even an old bed mattress XD

So... what exactly is a crazy carpet?

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:50 pm

Only crazies use couch cushions or mattresses. It has been done though. And a crazy carpet is basically a sheet of semi-stiff plastic that has been waxed to max slippery on one side. It has two handles cut into the top. Then, you sit and slid. Though, on your belly, beware of jumps. Even little ones. You land flat on your chest and wind yourself. Though you can get some really crazy air off even a meduim jump.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:04 am

Oh... well there aren't any crazy carpets here in Florida XD Of course, there really isn't a need to have one here.

And you can buy these crazy carpets in stores? Lol, seems kind of like a sled if you ask me...

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:13 am

It's a kinda sled. Technically. But sleds are super stiff hard plastic, while crazy carpets are very flexible. Sleds can't be rolled up like a piece of paper.

They can be bought pretty much anywhere that sells winter stuff.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:30 am

Oh that's cool. Lol I'd prefer crazy carpets as well XD

I can try looking around in Florida for crazy carpets but I doubt they'd have them. rofl

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:36 am

Florida doesn't sell REAL winter gear. Real winter is meant for use with snow! xd

I love crazy carpets, thought the injury rate is much higher than with sleds or snowboards or ski's.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:45 am

Yeah, we're wimps for coldness XD

If anything I'd love to learn how to ice skate which might be a bit hard considering I don't even know how to ride a bike. I'd probably just lay on a crazy carpet like we do a towel when we're at the beach.

If anything, snowboards would probably appeal to me 3nodding

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:47 am

Snowboards are hard. I have so many issues staying upright and I've got fairly good balance. Don't even try to get Celly on one. That's a recipe for disaster. xd Ice-skating is actually really easy once you get the hang of it. Nothing like a bike!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:53 am

me + skiing = 1 huge wipe out, running into 5 people, running into the ski lift (Why the hell do they have it right beside the bunny hill where they are teaching people who have never skied to ski) falling off the magic carpet (the thing that is installed in the bunny hill that you stand on to go up the hill).... twice... numerous smaller wipe outs... and ONE perfectly straight run from the top of the bunny hill to the bottom xd

Celestial_Tenchi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:56 am

Like I said....Disaster. I personally actually like skiing. For all that I've skied once in my life.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 am

lol i have been twice... both with school

Celestial_Tenchi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:06 am

I went once with Scouts. 36 not 719 Celly.
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff