Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Deal or no Deal! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lewn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:45 am
o.o ... That's a toughie. I think to save millions of lives I would take one, but... I don't think I could kill one of my family... DX I'm gonna say deal because it'd help so many people though.

You could wear the most beautiful dress in the world to your next prom/whateverbigevent you wanna look good at, but your hair is a terrible mess.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:51 am
Deal!

Messy hair is the new in thing..

You could have all the chocolate kisses you wanted. but they give you dysentery  

roses are forever

KittyCat Cat Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:55 am
No deal.

You could have any style hair you want, but you will become gray-haired by the age of 30  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image
No Deal - thats what hairdressers are for xd

You had the option of going on a luxary safari but you have no holidays left at work, If you take the risk and just go you could loose your job.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:55 pm
If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...I'd have to see if you and I were made for something bigger...

User Image

well, if I had a job at my age, it wouldn't really matter. So, if we're talking about at my age, then deal. blaugh

you can find true happiness in having the love of your life, but you must live in a cardboard box for the rest of your life.

...So take a breath and show me what you're made of...If I should fall into your arms then by your hand death will be done...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:31 pm
No Deal.. cause It wouldn't be true happyness... not if I was living in a box.
everything would just cease to exist.

You could have the life of any character from a book. BUT you could never have children.  

roses are forever

KittyCat Cat Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:29 pm
Deal. I don't really want kids =/

You could be any animal you wished but all the others of your chosen species were extinct.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:14 pm
No deal!

(this is my 701 post!!)

You could make 100k on gaia a day , but have no friends.  

roses are forever

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:35 pm
DEAL

You could have any item on Gaia in RL, but you must give up a RL item for all eternity  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Deal! smile

You could determine the weather at any given time, but you could never drink soda again  

roses are forever

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:26 pm
If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...I'd have to see if you and I were made for something bigger...

User Image

deal blaugh

You can have anything you ever wanted, but you would have to undergo huge embarrassments daily.

...So take a breath and show me what you're made of...If I should fall into your arms then by your hand death will be done...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:06 pm
No deal

You can live anywhere in the world you want, but you have to live in a trashy little apartment  

Crimsonhellite

roses are forever

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:21 am
No deal.

You could date me, but nothing would go wrong.

LOL xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 pm
HAHAHA....no deal twisted

Your skin could be any color you wish(brown,green,pink,blue,white...w/e), but you must live your life only having animals as friends  

Crimsonhellite

milk money v2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:05 pm
NO DEAL
I have no problem with my skintone.
I'm fine with it.

You'll be rich and you can buy anything you want
BUT all the things you buy will turn to stone. XD

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff