Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:47 pm
Lots of love floating around. It is so prevalent you could cut it with a knife. *Makes knife cutting motion in air*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:18 pm
You're making alot of progress! Your questie bars are workign!

I think you'll make it before March though! Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:46 pm
Well my prediction for competion is only based on the minimum amount of gold that i can earn per day with my accounts. It is a great number to know when setting a goal. Though i am sure when i transfer my gold from my mules on friday, i will have more than what my calculations tell me. I am positive i will have the hermes moon before march,(seeing how my original prediction was actually the end of march when i first set up this thread). That is just the last possible day that i could get a hold of the funds if i need to. I like to make predictions, and give myself plenty of time to achieve them. well, only another 20 hours or so till i decide to transfer my gold. then i will have an amount for the past 5 days. I already know that my main account earned a lot more than was expected thought y calculations.
Yipy for my quest bars working again.(though i still dont know what caused them problems. I did nothing and they fixed themselves)
And i think it is a bad idea for me to post responses at 1am. I start to ramble more than i need to. If you made it this far, you have more patience and more time than most people need. lol. best of luck to everyone. And thanks to all that have given gifts and donations. And thanks to all that have posted and bumped my thread so far. I like the conversations we get on sometimes. If your still reading, .....I dont know what to say. Night everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 am
Haha! I ramble too!

You'll get them all. Some are rather expensive, but there's always some idiot who sells for less! I've just got Fremere's to get now!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:16 am
Yah, i have noticd a few of those idiots once in a while on the MP. But they have been for some of the cheaper items. Say a 5k item in stores, i found it for 1k on the MP. I could have sold it back to the stores and made 1.5k on the sale of it, but i needed that item anyway. I'm sure if i watch for a good deal, i will find one.
Thanks for your support. I'm sure you will get the fremeres guard soon enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:31 pm
Hope so! I've just stoppedthe tattoing for a bit, got to check the mules soon!

Yama is down alot. 109k instead of 160k!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

honeybunny768

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:26 pm
i love when items go down in price  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 pm
Well, i just transferred a bunch of stuff through my mules. i ended up making about 18k in 5 days, plus over 7k in items that i am going to keep. I also got a bunch of tokens, bugs and trash. I have updated my gold count on teh front page, and i have almost hit the 50 percent mark for the hermes moon.(now to go and check the market place.)  

LordBurningPhoenix

Randoms Werewolf mule

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:05 pm
YAY!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:56 pm
Hehe! Woot!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Drunk Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:04 pm
its almost plushie time YAY!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:10 pm
*cheers* Haha, I seem to be the slowest at making gold XP
But I don't mind at all =]
I've got plenty of time <3

Good luck! I've always wondered, what would you like us to call you?  

Karunoshi

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:16 pm
I have come to recognize either phoenix, or LBP. Others have given me nicknames, but they are only for them to use and are sometimes related to the rp character that i was using at the time. I do have a real name(obviously) but i prefer to not give it out to people on the internet. I think only 3 people on gaia actually know my first name. And only one actually knows me in person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:25 pm
hehe! completely understandable!

I do have a website I'm going to post in my quest thread soon, that is mine and has my full name. No big deal though, I mean it doesn't matter really to me. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:37 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
Well, i just transferred a bunch of stuff through my mules. i ended up making about 18k in 5 days, plus over 7k in items that i am going to keep. I also got a bunch of tokens, bugs and trash. I have updated my gold count on teh front page, and i have almost hit the 50 percent mark for the hermes moon.(now to go and check the market place.)
You need more mules.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces