Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Idiot. That's what he would be telling himself if he had enough time to open his mouth. The blast from the suitcase explosives hurt. It hurt a lot. It hurt so much it caused him to hit the wall again.

Once the explosion cleared he laid against the wall and sat, panting slowly, trying to regain his energy. He could barely move, and had no will to fight, at least until he healed up more. So, simply, he stayed there, doing nothing. His slight healing abilities will help and, should Saverio decide to continue moving without finishing him, he can use his computer to heal himself.

Besides, Saverio was drugged and will slowly become number and number until paralysis hits. He has all the time in the world...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 pm
Erv suddenly looked up from his work bench.
"How odd. I just got a sudden inexplicable urge to make comments about being hot blooded. I wonder why that-"
Erv was suddenly cut off as the dispenser he was working on suddenly caught fire. Again.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:14 pm
"Well Lin, I could finish you, but it would be much more fun to make you deal with the consequences to my actions!" Saverio knew it would annoy Lin to no end once he realized what he spent his break from danger doing, and that was much more fulfilling then killing someone! Besides "a dead man can't fight me again" Saverio noted to himself as he start to make his way up the steps heading to the R&D level of the tower.

The poison was making it's way around his body, and a normal man would have been incapacitated by now, but Saverio wasn't a normal man. He was immune to heat, and this changed his physiology. His body lacked the inhibitors that reacted to heat increase in the body allowing his metabolism to increase tenfold along with his body temperature. His organs were simply processing the poison too quickly for it to overload his system. This had negative side effects as well and he would have to cool himself off before he digested himself. Still it was better then being stuck to the floor knocked out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:00 am
Roland was thrown back by the blast, and he cracked his head on the wall. "Ah. That was... stupid on my part..." He reached behind his head and when he pulled his hand back in front, it was covered in his own blood. "Yikes, that... doesn't seem good." Roland shakily stood up and slowly climbed the steps, chasing Saverio.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:55 pm
Saverio was healing better then normal as well, but his leg was still broken. It was only a deep hairline fracture, but damn it hurt. He was trying not to focus on the pain, and then he had his chance. Over his grunts he heard some heavy breathing, and footsteps. Saverio glanced back and saw his pursuer was Roland. "You don't look so good there, maybe you shouldn't be chasing your bone and fix yourself up." Saverio really didn't want to dilly dally and give some other employee a chance to get him in his weakened state and Roland was in no shape to give him a fair fight. "Roland" He yelled down to the merc "You will have another chance to fight me. I'd wait till then so we can settle this without interruption." He made the offer, and that cleared any guilt he would have if the fight was ended.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:06 am
Roland once again drew his gun and aimed. "Seriously, think about what you just said. Do you honestly believe that I will just let you get away?" Roland froze time and walked up the steps, in front of Saverio. It was a hard maneuver to pull"Grr... Can't keep this up. Probably won't even be able to do this again without causing damage to myself. But then again, if I was afraid of bodily harm, then I chose the WRONG line of work," Roland thought. Once he was in front of Saverio, he allowed time to flow freely again. "I'm a mercenary. Despite the fact that part of the word 'mercy' is in there, I show none." he said, and kicked forward in a way where the flat bottom of his boot connected with Saverio's chest.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:35 pm
Saverio flew into the wall with a surprising amount of force, but he had been kicked into so many walls he knew what to do. Keep his head straight, and he did. He had his skull cracked many times before, and that would be bad right now. He was leaning forward just enough to avoid slamming his head into the wall, but his chest was now pounding. Between his increased metabolism and his broken ribs his heart wasn't going to like him very much in an hour or two.

"I wonder how your time control works." Saverio gruffed from the floor as he subtly grabbed his last weapon from where it was latched to his back. He used the wall to pull himself off and showed Roland his newest toy. It was an all black cylindrical grenade, well it would be all black minus the two shapes on it. The Nuclear symbol in old black and yellow on the bottom half, and on the top the biological weapons warning on the top. "Well I hope you are feeling lucky" Saverio said as the pin fell to the floor. He decided to add "So long as my hand is on the gernades safety pin, which you won't be able to find as it is hidden, this will go off and we will be having a party with what's inside. If you don't want to cover the building in my special weapon you will be not ******** with me as I go up to the 60th floor." The sweat on Saverio's skin was starting to steam in the cold stairwell, and his body was still slowly heating up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:41 pm
There it is again!
Erv put down the fire extinguisher.
Who keeps making me think about hot-blooded puns? Might be Saverio. Probably bleeds magma...
Erv sighed a bit as he looked at the smoldering pile that was once a napkin dispenser. Even with the fireproofing from the train panels, it still ignited.
"Guess I'm starting over from scratch... But why does it keep doing that?"  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:02 pm
Roland kept his gun aimed at the man. "You certainly want to get up there. However, I don't think you want to get up there bad enough that you would kill yourself in the process, therefore defeating the entire point. I wonder what's up there that you want so bad?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:59 pm
Tsuji, approaching the building, noted a number of workers milling around outside, as well as some more... vacant ones within. Putting his hand on the door and pushing it open, he is instantly assaulted by the smell. Well, he thought, pushing through and tugging the scarf a little tighter around his face, no sense in leaving just because of that.

Getting just inside the door, a small shadow flits down and latches on the brim of his hat. A small black bat, just hanging there looking him right in the eye. Tsuji smiles wide and exclaims, "BronisÅ‚aw, you little devil! Have you been here all this time?"  

124-C

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm
((This is the most annoying weapon I ever thought up))

Saverio chuckled at Rolands gun, and assumptions. "If you think I didn't prepare myself to be exposed to my own weapons then you are sadly mistaken. I would get a migrane and little more after if I was exposed." He then decided to point out a flaw in his plan buy pointing out "If you shoot me it goes off, so the gun only exacerbates the situation." Saverio had been slowly walking up the steps and looking over was on the 50th floor. "Only 10 more and I am done here." He noted in his head and proceeded to to continue walking up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:36 am
"Grr..." Roland growled. He was running out of ideas fast. Showing no regard for his own safety, he froze time once more and walked up the steps. Several times, he lost control on time, and he no doubt flickered into the visible spectrum. He got up to the sixtieth floor, where the man said he was going. "s**t. Did he say where he was going once he got here...?" Roland thought back...

"As much as I hate giving them such great works of art to study, I'd rather get up to weapons R&D and get done here."

"That's right. Heard that right after I fell down the steps. ugh, that was such a STUPID move..." Roland found his way to the weapons room, and went inside before allowing time to flow freely again. As he did, he felt a warm trickle across his lips, and he reached up to feel it. Drawing his hand back, he saw blood. Roland sighed and drew his gun, and aimed it at the door he came in, ready to give Saverio a little surprise.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 pm
Saverio saw Roland vanish once more and then nothing. He was gone without a trace, Saverio still had the grenade and no new bullet holes. "He sure as hell didn't run away, I couldn't possibly have any idea where he want at all! It would take a ******** super man to determine what his plan is now!" Saverio yelled into stairwell. He didn't know where Roland went, but he sure as hell knew he went somewhere. After he didn't get shot standing around he started to make his way up the steps. It was slow goings, as he had to check every corner as he went up.

When he got to the 60th floor with no Roland he smirked at the door. Roland was waiting for him somewhere, that was for sure. "You don't use a power to run away when you foe lets you go freely." He thought to himself as he placed his back on the right side of the door. Turning the handle slowly pushed the door open slightly and rolled his new toy inside the room. He never wanted any of the data in the lab, Saverio just wanted to ruin their newest toys. The grenade tapped loudly as it rolled it. It was a 60 pound device and rolling it was no easy matter. "Of you are in there Roland I would cover my eyes and keep them that way!" He yelled in as he tried to slam the door shut before it went off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:31 pm
"Saverio... do you really think that a simple bomb like that would totally destroy our building?" Lin said from above, hearing the clack-clack-clack of some explosive echo in the stair well. he fiddled around his computer and inserted the MEDICA card, which changed it into a syringe filled with a blood-red fluid that never seemed to deplete. He injected it into himself, which caused his body to writhe in pain for a few seconds as the nanomachines worked to restore his body to health as quickly as they could. Unfortunately for Lin it was a painful process, for it was designed to be quick and effective, not slow and non-painful. Indeed he did cry out obscenities as it did its work. But once it finished he stood up, dusted off his blazer, reactivated his beam sabre, and began walking up the stairs toward Saverio.  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Saverio let out a hearty luagh at Lin! "You are not even close!" He yelled as Lin collected himself. He had about 30 more seconds before his friend went off, unless it was tampered with and he felt like killing time. "Undacorp has a lot of neat toys up here, I just don't want the other kids to feel jealous." He told lin as he leaned up on the wall to collect himself so he could get ready to get out of there. He didn't get everything he wanted to get done, but his main objective was almost complete and that was going to have to make due for now. It was time to go and get patched up.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff