Reply Chat and Plot Zone
-----old and retired----- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:29 am
I offer Johto Aquila for RP with Baroque.

User Image

She's a lost soul, not having a father around and her mother who knows where. She's curious like her mother, but more in a IMA GO SEE THE WHOLE WORLD TODAY KTHX BAI, kinda way. xD She wanders, a lot, cause of this, and would most likely stumble upon him, or have him stumble upon her.

And Second Gen PokeSoq's for the win!

I'm slow with RPs these days, but I'm working at it. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:34 pm
I'll go ahead and get something started, it'll have Calibor in it as well, but not for long. X3

@Mak:: I'm not sure if you want to be called Scowling or Cat, or still Makette. XD But I would love for Baroque to meet Johto! Especially because his older sister Minuet, is Liemated with her brother Rakko. I don't know if they were raised together or not. But it's possible that if they weren't, Baroque could make the connection between them because of their tails. He's probably not quite as hyper as her, but fueled by her energy he certainly could be. 83

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 pm
Leopleuradon
I'll go ahead and get something started, it'll have Calibor in it as well, but not for long. X3
Fine by me, would you PM me the link? Thankies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:54 pm
xD Any or all is fine by me. So long as I know you're talking to meh. And they were not, Tachi took Johto and went wandering. And I so didn't know that! but I've also been like AWOL for the past few months in this shop. xD

Anything specific you'd like? I'm up for anything for RP. And do you wanna start or should I?  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:42 pm
Whatever it is then! XD
Maybe, eventually Baroque could introduce them if she'd like? Other then that I don't really have anything specific in mind, I just know that they'd make awesome friends! And of course, if she wanted to, she could always join their herd. 8'3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 pm
Ooo! I think she'd love that, joining his herd at some point. We could have them run into each other somewhere to get them started becoming friends. biggrin Like a lake or a cave or something.  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 pm
A lake could work! 83
Baroque could easily be stopping at a lake somewhere for a small break, could you maybe start? Unless you don't mind to wait until tomorrow sometime for things to get started, because it's like. 2:30am here and I'm heading to bed! lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:15 pm
I don't mind waiting, wow kinda killed my mood for starting RPs.  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:04 am
Mkay! I'll get started on it after a few tags and send the link to you in a PM. X3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:50 pm
Once you're ready to roleplay Baroque as an adult Id love to have an RP with you with my Amethyst heart  

vballlvr5

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:41 pm
Fer Calibor: The Theif!

User Image

Rikku is a sweetheart for the most part really, can be very serious .. even down right mean if she needs to be .. but that is very rare. She keeps up a childish persona .. but life has taught her to much and she's a whole lot smarter than one might give her credit for.

She's an accomplished thief, and has a large stash of 'shinnies' she's slipped away from various two-leg encampments at night. She always seems to manage to get away, even though she lacks wings. She doesn't see what she does as bad in any sense, in her mind they have plenty of pretty things and it doesn't hurt them to share a few with her.

They could be just friends, or become something more over time. It really doesn't matter to me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:21 am
I'm super sorry for my lateness everyone! I've gotten caught back up in school. ; 3;

@vballvr5:: I would be mre then happy to RP Baroque as an Adult now. ^ w^

@DNS:: OH! I would looooove that! * w*

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 am
oh goodie! (i would have offered her for foal Rp too but she never was a foal sweatdrop ) *ponders over RP ideas* well Amethyst is skeptical. She doesn't trust easily and this leads to her sometimes being described as nervous/skittish. She isn't a very confident soq. But she won't allow herself to be manipulated if she can get away from the manipulator. She isn't one to pick a fight and if she encounters danger she is more likely to run off (light bones=fast runner) than stay and fight one on one. I'm currently RPing an angeni helping her to be unafraid or less afraid of flying (currently she just regards her wings as a nuisance) but hopefully she'll used to them somewhat or like them more after she gains the confidence to fly. I'm open to pretty much anything so if you can think of anything specifically you'd like Baroque to RP with her let me know heart (just posting it here is fine)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:57 pm
Maybe they could enjoy a nice flight together? Baroque loves flying, and he got such a random throwback, so no one in his family can fly. So, he's always looking for other's to enjoy it with! X3
Maybe he could help her enjoy it more? 8'D

@Scowling Kitty ♥:: I shall work on having an RP up soon! X3

For everyone else, you all should have tags! ( I think? If I missed you, please bug me about it! XD )

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:36 pm
Leopleuradon

@Scowling Kitty ♥:: I shall work on having an RP up soon! X3

For everyone else, you all should have tags! ( I think? If I missed you, please bug me about it! XD )

Sweet, thanks Leo. biggrin  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces