Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:13 pm
Tokk chuckled at Connell's bit of wit, then shook his head. "I'm afraid I have nothing to offer but my thoughts and feelings on the matter. I haven't received anything but..." He broke off and grabbed his head in a sudden stab of pain. "Agh... DAMN it..." He threw his arm back, trying to shake off the pain, and punched a hole in the wall behind him. "What... is..." His vision clouded and he became vaguely aware of a voice... it was very far off. Everything around him went deadly silent, and he heard the voice more clearly.

"Destroy them..." said the sweet, coaxing voice. "They'll only get in the way. Destroy them now, please." And there was silence again.

His body jumped to its feet, assuming an offensive stance. Then he punched forward hard, destroying the wall to his right and sending it flying backward into the courtyard beyond. Then he stomped once, breaking a chunk of rock loose from the floor, and kicked it as hard as he could at the others. Before the rock had even hit, Tokk brought both arms swiftly down, completely crushing the room and all its contents...

Blackness...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:18 pm
"Hrm. Interesting. Have you ev--" Karloseth was interrupted when Tokk went berserk. "WHAT are you DOING!?" He yelled, but got no response. "Grrr..." Karloseth froze time and got everyone out of there before the room had completely collapsed. Once outside, he let time flow freely again. "Dude... What. The. Hell!?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:19 pm
he sat and thought and looked at Tokk "I bet if i could extract some residue of dirt traces Tokk can find out where its native too so we can find at least where they are" he took the notes back and examined them. "Tokk, think you can do that?"

it was then Tokk went berserk. he used a powerful gust of wind at the ground and launched himself out of the room and he tumbled outside and got up. he drew his sword. "maybe there is a reason for all that meditation"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 pm
An attack on all of them....This thought had crossed her mind earlier when she first saw the note. When Tori had brought out a similar note, Lilith tried to think if anything of the sort had happened to her before but to no avail. Actually...

And that's when Tokk did something incredibly strange; he viciously attacked them all. Out of reflex, Lilith pulled out her lighter but as soon as she had set her thumb on the lighter's wheel to create the flame, Karloseth had helped them all outside. He then proceeded yell at Tokk, demanding an explanation, when she noticed something off about him. There was something about his eyes that hinted to Lilith that he wasn't quite himself, that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't quite in control. She set a hand on Karloseth's shoulder to stop him from going ahead and possibly killing Tokk and simply said, "Wait. Look."

invisible-weirdo

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Suddenly Tori and the others were outside and she blinked for a moment in surprised. "I know you don't like me, Tokk, but seriously, murder isn't the answer." She quickly sketched a simple protection rune on her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Karloseth noticed what Lilith had noticed, and said "Tori, I don't think that's it. I... don't think that's Tokk right now. He's... not himself."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 pm
Tokk opened his eyes and found he couldn't move. He tried to open his eyes, but found nothing but dark... wait... a light..? He squinted and saw a tiny speck of light beaming down at him. He was able to move his hand a bit and brushed the rock around and over. Buried... what...

He summoned all his strength, which wasn't very much considering, and punched upward with both hands, clearing the rock directly over him. Then he thrust both hands forward, open-palmed, clearing the rock and earth from his legs. Surprisingly, he found he could stand, but as he did so, his head gave a sharp throb of protest. He stumbled as he stepped over the piles of rock around him. His vision blurred as he fell forward, over the pile, and tumbled onto his back on the grass of the courtyard. He opened his eyes and saw the others nearby.

"Not dead..." was all he could say at first. Then he cleared his throat with a dry, weak sound. "I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:44 pm
Connell was too busy with his thoughts to be fully aware of what was going on. He definitely was not expecting Tokk's reactions, nor was he aware of what caused the sudden hostility. Unfortunately for him, he was buried in the rubble. Fortunately, he had enough time to create a shield to prevent injury. He felt even more fatigued because of the barrier's use, but at least nothing vital was injured or broken; in other words, rather than waiting for bones and organs to heal he merely needed to rest.

He climbed out of the rubble and looked at Tokk seriously. Brushing off his coat he lunged for an attack. Like water he weaved and maneuvered through the terran landscape of Tokk's residence and, like a windmill, he moved his arms, slapping (for that's what it looked and sounded like) Tokk in the face. His hands were glowing, however, and from each slap it looked as if flashes of white, similar to the threads that surrounded Connell when he grew his wings, flew out from each hit.

To the spectator, either he was using his life to strengthen each hit, or with each hit he was fatiguing Tokk. He was doing the latter, and hoped to have Tokk incapacitated, rather than killed.

Edit: He didn't even stop after Tokk regained consciousness. His objective was clear: if someone was able to control Tokk right now, it would be better for him to not be awake.  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:47 pm
"That is...interesting" he said under his breath and he looked up at the sky. it was sunny out so he gathered UV rays into his blade just in case "the weather is kind today." he said as he watched Connell slap Tokk in an amusing way  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:53 pm
"I'm sorry..." he said. Just then, Connell was upon him, pummeling him into a weak, unconscious heap on the ground. All Tokk saw was the calm, composed face of his assailant, his arms flailing methodically at him, and then blackness...

The voice returned in his unconsciousness. "Get up, please." Still sweet. Still coaxing. "

Then it was more stern. "Get up. Now."

He tried, but he found he had no body to get up with... frustration.

"Get your uselessness up and do as you are told!" Angry. Commanding.

Try as he might, he couldn't comply. Couldn't manifest a body, or the energy to move it. His brain whirled and he felt like he needed to vomit as the voice sighed and evaporated from his unconsciousness.

More blackness...  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm
Tori just stared blankly as Connell slapper Tokk silly and into unconsciousness. "Oh my." She shifted awkwardly. "Well now what?" she asked, rather anticlimactically. "Tie him up and take him somewhere with no earth?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm
"I'm not sure. Damn, things are happening so FAST..." Karloseth was getting so confused. He wasn't used to this.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:22 pm
Even though Connell had already incapacitated Tokk, Lilith was still on edge. She found herself glancing around, even though she knew it was useless. In all likelihood, whoever was pulling the strings was doing so from afar, possibly telepathically. It would be too risky for them to try something like this while in the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:55 am
((Big post is big. Also, there are new avi entries for the Sensai, the mysterious man, and Karloseth's girlfriend. They are not in the character post, but rather the first post where there is involvement from said character. Also, I'm sorry if anyone is finding this story morbid or disturbing, I'm finding it that way myself. I honestly have no clue what I'm doing, but everything will eventually tie in together. I was just trying to get this off the ground xd ))

Karloseth started thinking about his available options. Suddenly, he could feel a probing, foreign thought in his head. Before he had time to try and shut it out, he was thrown to the ground. "Sit and watch. Don't interfere" could audibly be heard, though no one nearby had said anything. Suddenly, images started swimming through his mind...

User Image

Karloseth could see his girlfriend, Joan. She was the head of the technical department in the Medallion Wielders program, and anyone who had any technical weapons knew her. She seemed to look at Karloseth and smiled. She said "Don't worry, I still love you." Karloseth was speechless. He couldn't even begin to know what to say after how badly he had failed her. "I'm sorry" was all he had finally managed to get through his constricting throat. "Don't be. You did all you could. Besides, they were planning on killing me regardless. It was all a ploy to try and kill you too."

"Ok, that's all I wanted," Joan said, and stared at the ground. Karloseth tried to look away, he tried the hardest he could, but he was physically unable to. He was literally forced to watch as she was shot in the head. She died smiling. Karloseth's mind was immediately brought to the ring he had hidden in his room...

After a while, Karloseth was finally able to stand up. He walked over to a wall, put his hand against a wall, and threw up. "What the hell happened? Everyone was so... peaceful. Perhaps if they hadn't even started the Medallion Wielders program, no one would be dead right now. Perhaps, if the government hadn't interfered with the peace, violence would have eventually ceased to exist."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers