Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:20 pm
Fable had gotten distracted with all the sudden people complimenting her singing, and she waved goodbye to Heilig as he left. Finishing yet another song, a drinking song that someone had requested, she stepped down from the little ledge she'd been on, to a bit of applause, to her surprise. Amongst people dropping more gold in her bag and pats on the back, she blushed and thanked the small crowd around her, and gathered up her things. Deciding to go back to reality now that she had earned a very nice amount of gold, she gave a bow, then logged off.

Gabrielle's goggles went blank and she slipped them off and came bouncing down the stairs once more. Tristan was sitting in the living room, watching another movie, and looked over at her when she hopped off the last step. "Hey. Eric went home. If he dies of a stomach explosion, I'm telling the authorities it's your fault, ok?"

"Alright. I didn't actually expect you guys to eat it all. Wow. Ever thought of entering a food-eating contest?" She peered into the dining room and saw that there was still lots of food left. "Oh, nevermind. Well this means I can have some food then. Would you like some popcorn for yo-"

"NO!" Tristan shouted as soon as she offered, and threw a throw pillow at her head. "If I never see food again, I think that'll be too soon. You need to lay off on cooking so much."

Gabrielle laughed as the pillow hit her shoulder and she went down to pick it up. "Cooking is relaxing, though," she explained. "And fine. No popcorn." She went into the kitchen quickly and got a nice selection of food, then plopped down next to Tristan to watch the rest of the movie...

After the movie was over and Gabrielle had put all the food away and given Tristan a container of food so he would be set for meals for a few days, she crossed her arms and looked around. It was boring being home alone, and all her school work was done... she had the week off because several of her professors were away in Turkey surveying a new archaeological find or something... And being on the computer all day couldn't be good for her... She decided that she wanted to take a walk. Gabrielle slipped on a light jacket, then went out, wandering around town aimlessly.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Chaos saw the man he had seen the other day run past and jump through the gate. "Wonder what that was all about... Lets go see, shall we?" Luckily for him, he had heard the location of where he was headed. He walked up to the Chaos Gate and said "Grandiose Fiery Plains." He unsheathed his blade and grabbed his shield, and stepped through the gate carefully. He was just gonna follow quietly and observe, see if anything interesting popped up.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:01 pm
Garland screen went from the sights and sounds of a river town to a desolate world. It was hot and smoldering. He didn't waste time on sightseeing, if he waited too long he would lose the trail and have to wait for more clues. Looking at his map he started to walk to the dungeon, it was the best place to lie in wait for weaker players to appear. More importantly it was harder to escape from when engaged. That made it especially useful for a PK to finish his work and remain stealthy.

As Garland stepped away from the gate he propped his ax on his shoulder to take out the monsters that would appear on his way. As he walked there were less monsters then normal, a sure sign of someone being here recently, but that didn't mean it was empty. The few that appeared where in bunches of three. "Fire elves huh? Sounds simple enough" Garland muttered to himself as his ax cleared a path with each encounter. The monsters were close enough together to be his by his ax's splash damage so he was making short work of the weakened horde. He was hurt, but not gravely as the last of the spawns fell as he looked at the "cave" that would serve as a dungeon. It wasn't inviting, but he wasn't worried about what was inside. Who ever was in front of him went in first so he would have to be extra careful  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:07 pm
Heilig explored the dungeon on his own, wondering exactly where Ra was now. He sighed as he looked; he couldn't deal with his missing partner right now. He was so close to the item that he could smell it. In the dark depths of the dungeon, however, he could see the red-tinged glowing eyes from the distance.

"Hello? Ra? Is that you?" He asked as he walked toward it. He noticed, after a little bit of time, that it was just a knight. The attire, the sword, the helmet; it couldn't be anything else but a Crimson Knight.

"Oh... Hey... have you seen another wavemaster around here? I seemed to have misplaced him..." He asked the knight.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:27 pm
Chaos quickly lost interest in the man, he seemed to be looking for someone. "Better not get in the way then... Might as well do the dungeon while I'm here though." Chaos took off at a dash towards the dungeon, keeping a wide distance from the Knight and taking advantage of the thinned presence of the monsters  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:32 pm
It was early evening as Alexander settled into his preferred niche and prepared to boot up his half-buried computer. The disposable containers from meals past and empty cans of coffee shuffling as he swept them towards the garbage bag at the end of the desk.
Always a good idea to take care of this every once in a while. No sense leaving this garbage around in my way.
After uncovering the computer, Alex brushed off the headset that had, until recently, been buried under snack wrappers. After checking to see if everything was connected properly, he launches into The World.

::LOG IN: Lynx::
: razz ASSWORD: *********::
::WELCOME TO THE WORLD::

The rush he felt every time the landscape around him loaded and expanded in every direction would never get old. Lynx stretched slightly as he checked the navigator for his current location.
"Ah, so today I start in Mac Anu, eh? Let's see where The World takes me this time."
After checking for any messages, Lynx decides to let fate decide for him today. Standing his sword on its tip, Lynx lets it fall with a muffled clang.
"Okay, so I'm heading that way. I wonder if I'll find somewhere new?"
Picking up his sword, he sets off to the south west.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:34 pm
Garland was cleaving his way through the enemies in the cave. The Elves were recently cleaned out and were not a challenge to him. He was getting closer and closer to who he was pursuing. It wouldn't be long before he would stare down the PK and put him down. The punishment for killing a knight is deletion or total drain, and he would enjoy picking one. The scum that try to pollute The World must be driven out and destroyed. He would do it himself, one by one with his trusty ax.

He was sprinting down the staircases as the monsters got thiner and thiner until the floor he was on was bare. It had just been cleared, and if this was the sign that he was close. Garland slowed down his pace so he wouldn't get surprised. His health was fine, but there was so much tension. He didn't know who the knights that were killed were, and he shouldn't have rushed in. He could be dealing with someone far past his means, and there was no help coming from the knights. If this PK was a hacker too then he could have the ability to delete people...

Nathan pushed the thoughts down to the back of his mind. He just wouldn't lose then and it wouldn't matter. He would just beat the PK and go back. It was simple! So very simple it wouldn't take any effort, he wouldn't even have to heal. One shot, one kill he thought to himself as he slowly looked around in the visor for a sign of people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:44 pm
"Hrm... this guy is proving to be useful. he doesn't grab the loot these enemies drop, and he totally skips the chests..." Chaos grinned. He was doing fairly well with the loot. He wasn't gaining any experience, but he was a high enough level where it didn't make much of a difference. "He's quick though, I'm a bit shocked that he beat me here. Oh well, if he's useful make use of him."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm
"You have very nice items there..." the knight said to Heilig, walking toward him slowly. "I was told there was a PKer in this area, and you seem to be a prime suspect."

Heilig backed away slowly, readying his staff. "I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't killed anyone." He said. Gulping once, he readied a stance and prepared a spell. "Don't toy with me..." He said sternly, Amor flashing a bright white, as if ready to explode.

He didn't even notice Garland and Chaos coming nearby...  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:59 pm
Nathan saw it, a glimmer in the cave. The cave wasn't abnormally dark, but any metallic glimmer would have made him jump in his current state. He took a healing potion and hesitated for just a second before gulping down his fear and sending Garland into the lions den. He was here to protect players, not himself.

Garland didn't know the fear that was in Nathan, he took a healing potion and charged at the impostor with no remorse. Charging with an ax is difficult, but Garland wasn't in the mood to test anything. He ran with the ax resting on his shoulder and two hands gripping the bottom half. Swinging was all about having the right leverage, and by right he meant most. Garland was in range now and saw a second person by the now clearly visible knight. He would have ran with more urgency if it was possible, but it wasn't a matter of will for Garland. He was running at the games max allotted speed for his stats. He closed in on his target, planted his foot, twisted his body away from the crimson cloth, and stepped into the swing bringing the ax down with a righteous fury and a loud grunt.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:02 pm
"Ah...!" The false knight said, bleeding from the hits. He was critically low, but he still had enough time to say what he wanted to say. "W... what are you doing?! I was about to get the Player Killer!" He sputtered, pointing his blade at Heilig.

"...What now?" was all Heilig could mutter, his spell ready to be cast. "I am not a player killer!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Chaos heard voices. "Someone else? Probably whoever Mr Knight guy here is after. Let me see... " Chaos snuck around and hid, and watched. he saw Heilig, speaking with another knight. "Hrm... interesting" Chaos said, and continued to watch. "Wait a sec, that one's not a knight? Ah, I get it, he's a PKer, and mister Knight is still looking for them brownie points." Chaos jumped and landed next to Heilig.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Following the drifting alleys and waterways of Mac Anu, Lynx eventually found himself at a chaos gate.
"Well, where should I try going today? How about... the Shattered Stone Fields? I don't think I've mapped that yet."
Keying in the words, Lynx entered the swirling energies of the chaos gate.
------------------------------------------
Appearing in the craggy fields of stone, Lynx checked over his inventory before setting out from the gate station.
"Hmm, lessee... Got potions, some revival items just in case, plenty of space in the bag for anything interesting I run across, a~nd the map recorder. Everything's set."
With that, he sets out into the area.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:20 pm
"You are no Knight, and by order of the Crimson Knights I hereby declare the punishment for the killing of a Crimson Knight is permanent character deletion." He bellowed as he pointed his ax at the Killer holding it in one hand. "I ordered all the knights out of the area. If you are here then you are too ignorant to be useful, or the killer himself who can't receive out mail. Either way you are dead now." He added without a smirk. He wasn't happy about this, there was no pleasure in this kill. It was vindication from the heavens. He chocked his hand up on his ax and place his other hand on the bottom as he charged at the man. He swung the ax down trying to vertically cut his foe in half.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:23 pm
"No, no, ... n... No!" The false knight yelled as the axe split his poor body in half. Unlike a normal death, the remains did not turn grey and eventually fade away. It stayed there, bloodied, and all the items from the person's inventory faded. Generally the rule for player deletion is the knight who executed the player may take the items. Indeed there were some good rares, which Heilig was eying with much hunger. There was also one other item: a piece of a bracelet. It was in bad condition, and seemed to be only a quarter of a bracelet. But it was there. Whenever one of the people noticed its appearance a flash of static appeared on the screen and through the speakers for a split second.

All players online right now received this message:

J(*)#&$HUIH)DF@*(NDL:SW
F&(^()* #Y*&)(*&uI&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uN&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uD&(^()*#Y*&)(* &uT&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uH&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uE&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uB&(^()*#Y*&) (*&uR&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uA&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uC&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uE&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uL&(^()* #Y*&)(*&uE&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uT&(^()*#Y*&)(*&u

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff